LE serves search warrant on family home #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has had to be asked before but ...

If LE does any permanent structure damage and nothing can be found of a criminal native are they responsible for the repair? If not will home owners insurance cover it or could the owners sue LE?

I've been out and about most of the day and haven't heard or read much about progress in the search. Can someone provide a brief summary of the activity at the Irwin home? Many thanks.

As far as I know, they have been searching but nothing has been found of significance.......

I've been out and about most of the day and haven't heard or read much about progress in the search. Can someone provide a brief summary of the activity at the Irwin home? Many thanks.

Just lots of activity and several bags of evidence taken out. I was gone for most of it myself, but that is my take on it.

FoxNewsInsider FoxNewsInsider
Private Investigator #BillStanton on Search for #LisaIrwin: I Do Not Believe This Crime Was Committed Inside Home soc.li/cmWYnWZ

SO.. Now does someone want to decipher this one.. He admits that a crime was committed but thinks it was outside of the home which doesnt match his clients account that the baby was kidnapped from the house ????

can someone please take a screen shot of these black flat things everyone keeps talking about?

Thanks!

attachment.php

Best can do will try again

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.JPG
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 392
Can someone please take a screen shot of these black flat things everyone keeps talking about?

Thanks!

There may be some at the kmbc site, but they were just black squares, the size and shape of say a 20 x 20 x 1 air filter you would use for your furnace/central air unit, only black.

IMO...there was a REASON..unknown to us..only LE know..to continue searching this home..They have a theory what happened..because the family has stopped cooperating..A family that is trying to NOT FIND their little daughter...and a family that is trying to stop anything that would implicate them...A family whose plan is now unraveling..

Families that are innocent and have nothing to hide would say...Search my home to the bare walls..Search for the kidnapper's DNA, fibers, shoeprints, fingerprints, ...anything touched..to help in vital information..to find their missing daughter...

Has the family offered a reward, put out flyers, ...even seem interested..???
IMO..

Can someone please take a screen shot of these black flat things everyone keeps talking about?

Thanks!

The camera is too far away so it doesn't show. I'm looking around the world wide web (lol) in search of one for you

snipped from : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44957767/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

Missing baby's parents barred from home during search

updated 10/19/2011 12:24:29 PM [/B][/I]

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Investigators armed with shovels, rakes and a ladder on Wednesday scoured the Kansas City home and yard of a family who say their baby was abducted from her crib as they slept two weeks ago.

Shortly after sunrise, FBI crime scene trucks and trailers pulled up outside the house and a phalanx of FBI agents and Kansas City police officers gathered at the property. Officers stood guard at the Irwin home overnight, NBC News' Peter Alexander reported.

Sarx,

Any idea what type of dogs are being used? And WHY they feel that needs to be kept from view?

Thanks in advance!

Our verified expert on SAR here hinted that LE does not like to let perps know what their SAR investigative methods are, so as not to help them in any future crimes.

I am guessing they are cadaver dogs.

So.. Do you think they are just seeing what they collected so far or are they done? I feel like on the outside watching them in the yard, they didnt do a very good job. JMO. not sure how they did inside though. I have to say though, how do we know if mom got rid of the cell phones that she didnt whip them over the fence into one of the neighbors yards..
They have collected something from almost every search of the house so far. Same for the woods searches and the abandoned houses. That's why I have said CSI has been on the scene almost every search so far. They have probably collected a small warehouse full (yes exaggerating a bit) of evidence so far to go through. Who knows how many more times they might be there again and collect more.

BTW, I just lied. My husband just educated me on the diffrence in a micro SD card and SIM card...how embarassing.

FoxNewsInsider FoxNewsInsider
Private Investigator #BillStanton on Search for #LisaIrwin: I Do Not Believe This Crime Was Committed Inside Home soc.li/cmWYnWZ

SO.. Now does someone want to decipher this one.. He admits that a crime was committed but thinks it was outside of the home which doesnt match his clients account that the baby was kidnapped from the house ????

My first conclusion is that <modsnip> will never be a public speaker. My second conclusion is that he means that the perpetrator is not someone from inside the home, i.e., not the parents.

I personally don't rely on this guy for anything but comic relief. ;)

BTW, I just lied. My husband just educated me on the diffrence in a micro SD card and SIM card...how embarassing.

Don't let this happen again......... it's called false reporting :floorlaugh:

LE sure is going all out today. I've got to give them credit though. Some on FoxNews seemed to think they were going overboard, but I don't think there's such a thing as "overboard" when a 11 month old is missing.

I just wish we knew what they were looking for.

1) Are they looking for Lisa?

2) Are they investigating to rule out the parents?

3) Are they investigating to confirm a "real" abduction?

4) Are they eliminating areas to rule out where Lisa may have been or still be?

I'm not sure what their strategy is at this point. There's been so much focusing done on the parents that I'm left with more questions than answers.

I just wish they would tell us if they feel this was indeed a kidnapping. Before anyone tells me they don't have to tell us anything, I know they don't.

Sorry to ask again.. but is the backyard cam off?

They have collected something from almost every search of the house so far. Same for the woods searches and the abandoned houses. That's why I have said CSI has been on the scene almost every search so far. They have probably collected a small warehouse full (yes exaggerating a bit) of evidence so far to go through. Who knows how many more times they might be there again and collect more.

evidence that says go back because it points them to other things that are now evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998