Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, AZCrabby- looked into it more and you are absolutely right.

OT - I LOVE it when you call me Crabby! All my online friends do!

Barbara Waters is DATING Frank Langella? I know, I know. I just (wrongly) assumed she was a settled-down married woman! NOTHING wrong with dating.... so, I don't really know why I am surprised.OK, going away now....

I didn't even realize that there was a hearing in the TES case today......will have to watch. Maybe there's something in the air today and we'll see some hits to KC's case???

OT - I LOVE it when you call me Crabby! All my online friends do!

Barbara Waters is DATING Frank Langella? I know, I know. I just (wrongly) assumed she was a settled-down married woman! NOTHING wrong with dating.... so, I don't really know why I am surprised.OK, going away now....

If I remember right, Barbara Walters has been single for a long long time..but she always seems to be "dating" someone...Isn't she over 70 now?

BBM:
Why in the world do they keep letting her go on bail? Is she going to be the next celeb who is found dead?

I think it's only a matter of time.

She brought her bail bondsman to the hearing with her to save time and it backfired. The Judge told the DT...I don't tell the Sheriff"s where to take people. take her into custody.

She'll be out within an hour. Paps still waiting outside courthouse.

LILO......cuffed and taken into custody. Bail 100k.

HAHAHA

View attachment 19316

Aww man I can't believe I missed it!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/19/linds...wn-in-court-probation-violation/#.Tp8TZJt4Ies
"In a blistering hearing, Judge Stephanie Sautner revoked Lindsay Lohan's probation, had her cuffed and set a hearing for November 2, when Lindsay could end up getting as much as a year-and-a-half in jail.

Judge Sautner said Lindsay Lohan was completely responsible for being thrown out of the Downtown Women's Center, where the judge told her she must complete probation.

The judge concluded Lindsay violated her probation, scoffing time after time, incredulously reading from the Probation Report -- the section where Lindsay told the Probation officer she didn't find the Women's Center "fulfilling."

What is up with Lilo's brused looking checks? Is that the style now?

Lexi's nails...
From the FB page some think is you know who...

Attachments

• nails.jpg
    nails.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 32
Oh the looks on Lilo's face were priceless. The Judge politely ripped her a new one.

Is it me or does it seem crazy that someone who has wilfully violated their probation can get bail? You are given probation and probably warned numerous times by your probation officer to shape up and you get called back into court for violations and they set up bail for you to get out again.

You've already been given, how many chances to straighten up? One too many. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member