Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 19 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom: I keep calling it The Omen house.

M Kelly Interview on Fox
Well, her lawyer needs to muzzle her, because she's saying her house is like the one where the family kills their child because he's evil.

I can just imagine her poor lawyer is in fits right now.

IMO

the priest leads him to a room, where none other than the Antichrist himself, Damien is currently sleeping in. The priest says that Damien's mother died giving birth to him, and that it'll probably be best if Robert takes the baby and ells his wife that it's her's. Without too much hesitation, Robert obliges, and takes the baby with him to see the wife. They're all happy, and the thing cuts over to the next scene.
Cut to 5 years later, and Damien is all grown up (now, it's worthy to note Damien's appearance: he's emo-looking, has a cute but VERY EVIL face, and an exceptionally EVIL smile when he causes something.....gruesome)

At this point, Robert knows what he has to do: Kill Damien NOW. He goes to his house, and gets a pair of scissors. He goes up to Damien's room, and cut's his hair, revealing the 666 on his scalp. At that VERY MOMENT, the nanny jumps on him out of nowhere, and attempts to murder him before he does Damien. There's a struggle, which ends when Robert gets to his car outside, with Damien, and smashes the front end into the nanny at high speed, killing her with a sickening crunch. He drives to the church with police officers on his tail, and eventually gets there. He goes over to the altar to do the deed, saying the "Our Father" as Damien begs him "Don't kill me, Daddy." Robert is just about to stab Damien, when a bunch of Swat officers break into the church. Lots of camera panning on the crucifixes here, and religious imagery, as one swat officer shoots Robert.....the Antichrist lives.

The final scene is of Damien at Robert's burial. A man is holding his hand. Damien looks at the camera, and gives us his evil smile.

===========================================

THIS ^^^^^ is what she wants to compare her home to? A family that has to kill their child because they believe he is evil?

:eek:hoh: wtf.

It took almost 7 years for the 911 call in the Ramsey case to be released; another case where the daughter was reported missing and suspicion fell on the parents. It seems that in most cases, the 911 call is either released relatively quickly after the case breaks or it never is.

That's not accurate, the 911 call that Patsy made was released pretty quickly. You may be thinking of the enhanced version.

SORRY, you are correct, the "tape" was not released for seven years, but the contents, what was said by PR, was known pretty quickly. I apologize.

Mom: I keep calling it The Omen house.

M Kelly Interview on Fox

I missed that. is she serious. That is scary getting into her frame of mind. is she going to have the I got drunk, blacked out, the devil made me do it defense ??? :devil:

Well, her lawyer needs to muzzle her, because she's saying her house is like the one where the family kills their child because he's evil.

IMO

Seriously. You would think she'd pick a film where a child was actually abducted. But she picks a film where the parents have to try and kill their child because he is an evil monster. ??? Makes no sense for her to label her home as comparable to the Omen House. Unless...

Gawd I hate the spin! They spun their own headline to quote BS. What he actually said was, " “At this time I am looking outside the home. I do not believe at this time that this crime was committed from inside this home.”

I'm not taking the side of BS, just sick and tired of the spin that becomes gospel. ONE word changed the meaning of the quote.

I had posted that quote before and I still do not understand it. How the hell can they call it a kidnapping from her crib and the crime didnt take place in the house.. Is it just me or does this not make sense. I think he needs to change his wording around some. He is just as bad as DB.

On HLN, I heard Dr. Drew say that he was going to have a family member on his show tonight.

IMO

There is something definitely wrong with that woman (DB). :maddening:

Seriously. You would think she'd pick a film where a child was actually abducted. But she picks a film where the parents have to try and kill their child because he is an evil monster. ??? Makes no sense for her to label her home as comparable to the Omen House. Unless...

I agree. If DB keeps this up, the house is going to be a MUST destination this Halloween.

the priest leads him to a room, where none other than the Antichrist himself, Damien is currently sleeping in. The priest says that Damien's mother died giving birth to him, and that it'll probably be best if Robert takes the baby and ells his wife that it's her's. Without too much hesitation, Robert obliges, and takes the baby with him to see the wife. They're all happy, and the thing cuts over to the next scene.
Cut to 5 years later, and Damien is all grown up (now, it's worthy to note Damien's appearance: he's emo-looking, has a cute but VERY EVIL face, and an exceptionally EVIL smile when he causes something.....gruesome)

At this point, Robert knows what he has to do: Kill Damien NOW. He goes to his house, and gets a pair of scissors. He goes up to Damien's room, and cut's his hair, revealing the 666 on his scalp. At that VERY MOMENT, the nanny jumps on him out of nowhere, and attempts to murder him before he does Damien. There's a struggle, which ends when Robert gets to his car outside, with Damien, and smashes the front end into the nanny at high speed, killing her with a sickening crunch. He drives to the church with police officers on his tail, and eventually gets there. He goes over to the altar to do the deed, saying the "Our Father" as Damien begs him "Don't kill me, Daddy." Robert is just about to stab Damien, when a bunch of Swat officers break into the church. Lots of camera panning on the crucifixes here, and religious imagery, as one swat officer shoots Robert.....the Antichrist lives.

The final scene is of Damien at Robert's burial. A man is holding his hand. Damien looks at the camera, and gives us his evil smile.

THIS ^^^^^ is what she wants to compare her home to? A family that has to kill their child because they believe he is evil?

Explain please, tia.

Explain please, tia.

That was snippets from a synopsis from the film 'the Omen. ' Apparently DB just said that their home was like the 'Omen house.' So I looked up a website that had a synopsis of the film.

In the movie the parents are forced to try and kill their child because he turns out to be a spawn of satan. :eek::eek::eek:

I watched the Vinnie Politan coverage of the Irwin case on HLN a short time ago and was glad that he addressed the issue about why there are no searches by members of the community or led by family members. The silence of Lisa's parents concerns me greatly, and I don't understand why they are hiding out and not pleading for their daughter's safe return. I'm also wondering why we don't hear from the grandparents like we have in other cases. Why aren't family members talking about Lisa, how much she means to them, and how urgently they want this baby to be brought home? :confused: jmo

Well, as to her saying the thing about The Omen, I think she's just mixing up her analogies. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was trying to convey that the house gives her sad feelings.

Maybe DB meant the house is a "Bad Omen". Like it has bad Juju for her. I could understand that.

Honestly, if my child was missing and everyone was suspecting me, the LAST thing I would be worried about would be getting my film analogies straight. It probably would have made more sense if she had said it was like 'The Amityville Horror" house or something like that, but I think she was trying to convey that for her it has become a house of horrors. I can understand that.

I watched the Vinnie Politan coverage of the Irwin case on HLN a short time ago and was glad that he addressed the issue about why there are no searches by members of the community or led by family members. The silence of Lisa's parents concerns me greatly, and I don't understand why they are hiding out and not pleading for their daughter's safe return. I'm also wondering why we don't hear from the grandparents like we have in other cases. Why aren't family members talking about Lisa, how much she means to them, and how urgently they want this baby to be brought home? :confused: jmo

Yes this has bothered me very much. I was even talking to my sister about this today and we both said there is no way that we all wouldnt be out there looking for our child. The whole family and we have 100's of them would be our own search team. I also think it odd that DB wants to sell her house, how could you leave, I would be so afraid my "missing" child would come home and I would be gone. There are just too many odd things to me. I am sure other people do not find them odd but I myself as a mother certainly do.

The U.S. Department of Justice has a brochure for families of missing children that advises family members NOT to go out and search:

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/fam_surv.pdf

I have no idea whether the family is aware of this document or not, but I don't think we can judge them for not being out searching when the DoJ specifically says not to. They also suggest that parents take a 'time out' away from the investigation if they need one. Granted, DB & JI are not doing all the things that the DoJ says they should be doing (or not doing) but as far as we know they are acting on the recommendation of LE not to be out there going through the woods themselves.

This is a very interesting document, and also has some good information about rewards and why you shouldn't just put one up immediately. Interesting reading for sure!

Honestly, if my child was missing and everyone was suspecting me, the LAST thing I would be worried about would be getting my film analogies straight. It probably would have made more sense if she had said it was like 'The Amityville Horror" house or something like that, but I think she was trying to convey that for her it has become a house of horrors. I can understand that.
Probably, but that's why her lawyer should muzzle her. She puts her foot in her mouth every interview.

I'm on the fence wrt her guilt, but I'm not on the fence about her needing to zip it when it comes to the media.

Thanks for the synopsis. I have never seen the movie and wouldn't watch it. The Exorcist gave me nightmares, and I figured that the Damien story has similar elements. I would be too skeered to watch it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23