cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this murder happened before the day in question! I think the going to store to buy wine was part of their plan to stage. I also think JI getting a job overnight was planned too, also calling the neighbor to come over and drink wine was part of the alibi process.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sooo...not in her own room...but Mom and Dad's room near the bed...really bad news and you can run but you cannot hide Ms.D.

That really hurts her chances for the SODDI defense, now doesn't it?

My lunch is about over and have to get back to work. :seeya:

Am hoping an arrest is SOON !!!!!!! Justice for Lisa!

That was the reason for the search warrant. They were there and hit earlier.
Here's why I was wondering (from nursebeeme's post w/link above):

The affidavit also revealed that "On October 17, 2011, an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of (Jeremy) Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29552254/detail.html#ixzz1bRoUntdU
I mean - prior to that time. Just wondering.

Eric Chaloux
@EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
#lisairwin parents' local attorney says in news release parents "want one thing:the safe return of their daughter."
5 minutes ago
Time to give it up and tell the truth "Mom." :sick:

I think this murder happened before the day in question! I think the going to store to buy wine was part of their plan to stage. I also think JI getting a job overnight was planned too, also calling the neighbor to come over and drink wine was part of the alibi process.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope thats not true because she seemed happy in that video walking into the store.:eek: I thought she was happy she was gonna get her drink on! moo

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did JI see the baby before he went to his 2nd job or did DB tell him she was asleep. (Never mind, the dog would have hit in the nursery too.) JMO

I hope thats not true because she seemed happy in that video walking into the store.:eek: I thought she was happy she was gonna get her drink on! moo

If she is indeed a psychopath, she could have been genuinely happy if Lisa was already dead.

These boys were old enough to have gotten the baby out of her crib while Mom was on the stoop correct?

You know the baby could have been killed the day or two before. Very easy for the Mommy to tell neighbors, kids the baby is sleeping, she has a cold, don't wake her up.

Going to the store to buy wine was her part to stage.

Inviting the neighbor over to drink wine was part of her alibi she thought!

It has been my thought that Lisa was killed before the timeline DB and JI gave. That is why they had time to think of the kidnap story, and also take care of hiding Lisa so she couldn't be found. I feel the same as you, it is very easy to tell neighbors that Lisa is sleeping, although I have no idea what she told the boys, which is why she doesn't want them to talk to LE.

JI going to work and DB going to the store to buy baby items and the wine was also part of the cover up. If the store tape was located, which I am sure she realized it would be, I bet she knew there were cameras in the store, she had been there other times, DB could say "see I was buying wipes, Lisa was still alive", and of course we know the wine was to say "she was too drunk and didn't know what happened, or she slept through everything. Would like to know if JI was at work the whole time. Was he at work alone?

Lisa and all other missing children, we just want to find out the truth, and bring you home so we can say good bye. It is sad to think "each of you" are out there all alone.

I posted about my mother dying in her home...we did not find her immediately - she was independent and we were only alerted by a yardman that she had not answered the door. She was found next to her bed.

C dog would "hit", hit years later I think. But no murders. This is a mid-century home. Has anyone ever died in it?

WAIT!!!

Not sure this has been posted but that search on Monday was of the N. Walrond home!

fox4wdaf FOX 4 News
by CaseSignal
FBI agents and canines are searching an Irwin-Bradley family home on N. Walrond.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Maybe that's why they were searching behind THAT house - didn't they dig up a creek back there?

ETA: I have been alerted to the fact BOTH homes were searched that day. Here is proof from same timeline link:

Police and Investigators moving media about a block away from #lisairwin home. K-9s coming.PD says no specific tip.
10 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member