Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Has it ever been mentioned how these two people--DB and JI met ? I wonder how long JI knew her before they moved in together ?

BBM

MSM to day reported Deborah was working at a shoe store where Jeremy came to do electrical work.

Has it ever been mentioned how these two people--DB and JI met ? I wonder how long JI knew her before they moved in together ?

I cannot link it, and maybe someone knows where it is in MSM, but I read in another thread about their meeting. Apparently they met when DB was working as a cashier in a store, and he came to work on an electrical job. But I do not know how long ago that was.

Lisa's husband could have asked for a paternity test to show that he is not Lisa's father and would not be responsible to Lisa's support.

Believe it or not, that might not mean anything-men who are not the bio dad have been made to pay child support if they are legally married to the mother.

Believe it or not, that might not mean anything-men who are not the bio dad have been made to pay child support if they are legally married to the mother.

Yes, they can be made to pay child support if they are married to the mother, but with DNA testing proving they are not related taken to court, that order can be overturned. I know someone who had to have this done in order to stop paying child support for a child he did not father.

Yes, they can be made to pay child support if they are married to the mother, but with DNA testing proving they are not related taken to court, that order can be overturned. I know someone who had to have this done in order to stop paying child support for a child he did not father.

It's not always overturned. Some men who are not BIOLOGICAL FATHERS are still made to pay child support. The logic is, they have to do what is in the best interest of the child, legal husband is assumed to be the father, and the laws have not caught up with the fact that we now can prove paternity by DNA.

It's not always overturned. Some men who are not BIOLOGICAL FATHERS are still made to pay child support. The logic is, they have to do what is in the best interest of the child, legal husband is assumed to be the father, and the laws have not caught up with the fact that we now can prove paternity by DNA.

I really do understand and I'm not trying to argue with you. Only that it could be possible in this case. The person I know lived in Virginia so I only know what can happen there. Obviously we don't know one way or the other.

But I think we can both agree that we want sweet little Lisa to come safe and well.

QUESTION:
What is the latest dated photo or video of Lisa?

I looked through all of them online and only saw one photo that could match the size and age they say she is. All the rest looked like they were taken a while ago and none of the videos I found look like they could go past 5 or 6 months old.
I checked out my own little girls video (found one at a week older than Lisa was on Oct 4) and my LO was only 22lbs at the time. Lisa is supposed to be 30" tall and 26-30lbs? Where are the pics/videos of an older, taller, chunkier Lisa?

Thanks!!

ETA the one photo I thought might look her age was a bad focus super close photo of Lisa and DB where she is wearing an orangish tank top. That's the only one that looks recent to me.

QUESTION:
What is the latest dated photo or video of Lisa?

I looked through all of them online and only saw one photo that could match the size and age they say she is. All the rest looked like they were taken a while ago and none of the videos I found look like they could go past 5 or 6 months old.
I checked out my own little girls video (found one at a week older than Lisa was on Oct 4) and my LO was only 22lbs at the time. Lisa is supposed to be 30" tall and 26-30lbs? Where are the pics/videos of an older, taller, chunkier Lisa?

Thanks!!

ETA the one photo I thought might look her age was a bad focus super close photo of Lisa and DB where she is wearing an orangish tank top. That's the only one that looks recent to me.

Nothing has been released that I am aware of that would give us the date of the last photo of Baby Lisa. The videos we have seen from YouTube seem to be when Baby Lisa was around 3 months old, give or take.

Thanks so much for answering. I really didn't know the bio parent details of the kids so that cleared it up for me.

I have known people who think that a half sibling by your mom is a half sibling but half sibling by your dad are step siblings so I didn't know if a reporter was under that belief and had reported it that way.

I also thought it could have been reported that way because Jeremy isn't Lisa's legal father since Deb was still married to her husband (who has been out of the country for quite some time) which makes her husband the legal dad while Jeremy is the bio dad. This is all so tangled!!

Now I just need to know about the whereabouts of that box of wine. The police should have found it either empty in the trash or in the fridge with some wine remaining or with the neighbor.

If the neighbor that she was drinking with took it home with her, then Deb had to have stopped drinking at that point. So was she already that drunk that early on? Did the neighbor not notice Deb's drunken state?

I have read a lot about this case but the fate of the wine box is still MIA as far as I know (along with Lisa and the phone).

Sorry to ramble but this box of wine is just a burning question of mine.

Perhaps at some point down the road, information will come out regarding what more the police found in the house, and if the wine box was there. There is just so much we just don't know. :(

Has the neighbor who was over at DB's made a public statement to the media about what happened that night other than seeing the lights go out at DB's at 10:30?

Did anyone verify seeing DB and this neighbour drinking out front that day and evening? Anyone driving by should have been able to see them.

I want to know more about the mother of Jeremys child that he has custody of.

I want to know more about the mother of Jeremys child that he has custody of.

A lot of people would like to know more, however, we are not going to sleuth out the mother of Jeramy's son UNLESS she becomes a suspect in this case.

Has the neighbor who was over at DB's made a public statement to the media about what happened that night other than seeing the lights go out at DB's at 10:30?

Did anyone verify seeing DB and this neighbour drinking out front that day and evening? Anyone driving by should have been able to see them.

So far, there has been nothing about the neighbor making a public statement to the media.

Also, no one has come forth (publicly) to indicate they spotted DB and the neighbor drinking out front that day/evening. Although someone might have stated it to LE as they made their search of homes within the neighborhood.

A lot of people would like to know more, however, we are not going to sleuth out the mother of Jeramy's son UNLESS she becomes a suspect in this case.

oh I get that Patty, Im just curious as to why she hasnt come forward to claim her child..If Jeremy has custody, and she wanted the child back, wouldnt this be a good time to come forward?

oh I get that Patty, Im just curious as to why she hasnt come forward to claim her child..If Jeremy has custody, and she wanted the child back, wouldnt this be a good time to come forward?

Respectfully, it's just not a subject open for discussion here. :blowkiss:

I have a question?

In some pictures it looks like the house is not decorated for halloween, and in other's it looks like it is? Are these two separate houses? Did they decorate after Lisa went missing? I thought I saw a post about that, but I couldn't find it.
TIA!

I have a question?

In some pictures it looks like the house is not decorated for halloween, and in other's it looks like it is? Are these two separate houses? Did they decorate after Lisa went missing? I thought I saw a post about that, but I couldn't find it.
TIA!

Baby Lisa's house has never been decorated for Halloween. Sometimes the media shows the next door neighbors house with the decorations.

Does anyone know if the family owns a computer and/or has internet access in the home?

If so, I feel computer forensics will reveal the truth.

Additionally, are DB's brother's whereabouts accounted for that evening?

Where's BeanE? She hasn't been on since the story broke about the cadaver hit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back