Find Baby Lisa Website

OT but in case anyone is interested a search showed that this website was created using a domain by proxy.

I'm glad a website is created but if they start selling merchandise or Debbie creates an online diary, I will scream

Heartbreaking to watch the videos. It seems to me that JI may be sedated or under some type of medication; possibly on the verge of a breakdown. This may be why his reactions are slower. IMHO

What does that mean? TIA

It means that we do not know the name of the individual that registered the domain.

ETA: this is typically how most domain names are registered these days.

What does that mean? TIA

I posted that because some WS'ers will look and see who registered a website.

If you go to WHOIS you can see who registered the website.

But whomever registered this website went though godaddy.com which offers anonymity of who registered the website.

This really doesn't mean anything to this case, but I always like to see who registered sites like these. JMHO.

Now, if there should in the future be as you suggesed in a post above, merch sold or donations solicited then of course that should be reported just in case someone is trying to make a buck off of a missing child (it has happened).

Not saying that this is the case here though.

Just posted the info in case anyone else who does that wants to know and I saved them the search :)

ETA:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domains_by_Proxy"]Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I posted that because some WS'ers will look and see who registered a website.

If you go to WHOIS you can see who registered the website.

But whomever registered this website went though godaddy.com which offers anonymity of who registered the website.

This really doesn't mean anything to this case, but I always like to see who registered sites like these. JMHO.

Now, if there should in the future be as you suggesed in a post above, merch sold or donations solicited then of course that should be reported just in case someone is trying to make a buck off of a missing child (it has happened).

Not saying that this is the case here though.

Just posted the info in case anyone else who does that wants to know and I saved them the search :)

ETA:

Domains by Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first thing I looked at was who registered it. Great minds, huh Kat? :)

Before this post goes too far, is this an official website and endorsed by Family and LE?

TIA-thanks in advance/anticipation

(or transient ischaemic attack if you are a medic)

Oh and Tia is the name of Badhorsies dog

Heartbreaking to watch the videos. It seems to me that JI may be sedated or under some type of medication; possibly on the verge of a breakdown. This may be why his reactions are slower. IMHO

BBM

I've thought that too, he looks like he's medicated - makes sense he'd be so upset Lisa is missing.

So for all us technology challenged WSers..yada yada yada..proxy something...can we click on the stupid thing or not? ;)

KMBC reports :

From the Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotine: The Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline, Kansas City, Missouri Police Department and FBI have received numerous inquiries in regard to the website [B]www.lisa-irwin.com[/B] and want to make it clear to the public that this website is NOT affiliated with the official investigation, the TIPS Hotline, KCPD or FBI.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bYsTm4U6

BBM

This website is different from the newest website mentioned by the OP. The website bbm is not endorsed by family or LE, that we know of.

KMBC reports :

From the Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotine: The Greater Kansas City Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline, Kansas City, Missouri Police Department and FBI have received numerous inquiries in regard to the website www.lisa-irwin.com and want to make it clear to the public that this website is NOT affiliated with the official investigation, the TIPS Hotline, KCPD or FBI.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bYsTm4U6

That's the website they were warning the public about correct. That's why I asked if this one is official or not.

I don't see anything negative about it as far as a place to send tips or contact someone, it's just informative with the exception of not giving time frames, last address or specific area she was abducted from or what she was wearing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back