The Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. In the People article, JI saw the kitten. I'm sure the neighbor and the boys have seen this famous kitten as well. :crazy:

DB refers to it as a kitten and JI refers to it as a cat. I wonder how big this kitten/cat was...is...wherever invisa-kitty happens to be.

MOO

Mel

Yes. In the People article, JI saw the kitten. I'm sure the neighbor and the boys have seen this famous kitten as well. :crazy:

..we heard about the kitten before the "people" magazine article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ler_lisa_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html

-----October 7th, 2011

Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day.

..we heard about the kitten before the "people" magazine article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ler_lisa_irwin_in_kansas_landfill_for_a_.html

-----October 7th, 2011

Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m., then fell asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day.

This is why there is a thread for the kitten/cat. In the very beginning DB had
mentioned that her son had found a stray kitten, and because of that her son was sleeping with the kitten.

In People, DB says she found the kitten. So right there, we have two stories regarding the kitten, did her son find it or did she? If I remember correctly, DB doesn't remember about what time she found the kitten, I believe she stated it was anywhere from after dinner until she went to bed. Correct me if I am wrong, there are so many different explanations, I get confused.

After that, there is no more mention of the kitten/cat, except for JI saying he saw the kitten in the bed when he came home. Why did JI dwell on that in his interview, how does that fit in to Lisa being kidnapped? Are DB and JI making sure their stories are the same.

I suppose many people are questioning why someone would put a stray kitten in bed, I would be worried about the kitten having fleas or being sick. Did that kitten just lay in the bed from the time DB went to bed at 10:30 p.m. and never move, most cats I know get up and explore.

I wonder if the kitten/cat ever existed. It has never been mentioned again. Does her son still have the kitten?

I keep wondering if LE found cat hairs in the bed, if not, then there is something not adding up about the kitten story, along with a few others that DB and JI have told regarding the night their daughter, Lisa, disappeared.

Above is JMO

I think the kitten although a true happening of the days events is told and retold to distract and minimize some other horrifying events. It is something added where "the something" is left out.
Maybe DB brought the kitten into the bed to sleep and distract or coax the son down so that some other deed could be completed. DB may have said to the boy, "I will let you bring the kitten into bed if you go to sleep, but if you get up,,,out IT goes." A kind of bribe. JMO

Oddly enough...My 12 yo daughter found a kitten wandering the neighborhood today and brought it in, fed it, and went onto name it and HAD plans to sleep with it tonight. I put a stop to it but am in the mood for this thread. JMO

I'm thinking the same,has anyone confirmed that there was a kitten apart from DB?

Anything she says I take with a pinch of salt after all the changing stories IMO.

I am thinking there was probably a cat/kitten. Since DB says her son was sleeping with it. That would be a silly lie for her to tell since it would be easy for her son to tell LE no there was not a cat/kitten.

Maybe there was no kitten, but DB decided to tell LE that so if there was an "odor" in the master bedroom, DB could explain it away saying her son/herself found a stray kitten/cat and it slept in the master bedroom with them. Seems strange that the kitten/cat is mentioned by both DB and JI in their stories, how would that matter if a baby was kidnapped? Why bring that up.

If your child had been kidnapped, would you say "my son was sleeping with a stray kitten", I don't think so, and then keep mentioning it in other interviews. Why is that kitten so important to DB and JI that they have to keep reminding people about it?

Wonder if LE saw the kitten/cat when they arrived at the house?

It wouldn't be easy for DB's son to tell LE anything now, she doesn't want LE to talk to them. If DB's son told LE previously, I am sure DB could come up with a story to explain why her son would say there is no kitten/cat. She is good at that. JMO

I wonder if the kitten/cat ever existed. It has never been mentioned again. Does her son still have the kitten?

I keep wondering if LE found cat hairs in the bed, if not, then there is something not adding up about the kitten story, along with a few others that DB and JI have told regarding the night their daughter, Lisa, disappeared.

Above is JMO

I was wondering the exact same thing.

Maybe the kitten ran away because of all the media and LE swarming around the house. If I was a stray, I wouldn't want to hang around either.. they might try to pin the baby's abduction on me.

Yes but DB said, in the People article, that she found the kitten.

I've said this before, but I'll repeat it here.

IF DB found a kitten after JI went to work (which is what the parents say), then she allowed the kitten to sleep in the house with no litter box or food available? :waitasec:

And if somehow it turns out that she did have litter and food available for this kitten, where did it come from? DB never mentions leaving the house that night.

I am also looking for evidence that there indeed IS/WAS a kitten/cat. Isn't kitty litter used to absorb orders?

Maybe she bought some to use in the bedroom on the spot that the cadaver dog detected and had to come up with a 'stray kitten' to be the reason to buy the k.litter. Did the neighbor see the kitten? Where the boys asked about it when they were first spoken to by LE?

According to Dad, he said there was a cat in the bed and we don't have a cat.

Okay then...DB just allowed this kitten to go around the house pooping at will? A cat will not use an empty dish pan as a toilet. You must include litter of some type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks