Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

Ok got it to load. This woulld be the BP on the NE corner of N Brighton and Parvin. This IS the way you would get from one sighting to the other.

Ok got it to load. This woulld be the BP on the NE corner of N Brighton and Parvin. This IS the way you would get from one sighting to the other.

That's what they (press) claim, but that white blob doesn't even fit the description, because the guy with the baby was supposedly wearing white t-shirt and dark jeans, and the blob appears to be wearing all white/light something.

Good grief, so anyone who was out that night is to be thrown in with the bathwater...

Good grief, so anyone who was out that night is to be thrown in with the bathwater...

Well thankfully for the blob nobody will be able to figure out who she/he/it is, based on the quality of that video.

Yes, the person appears to be empty-handed, which is scary because the person is coming out of a wooded area. :(

Maybe it's a Woman in White.
:floorlaugh:

lol. I had to look it up. I get it now!

I don't know about this motorcycle guy sighting at all, considering he waited a week before contacting police. I don't know how can he even be sure what day it was that he saw something.

This one is iffy to me too. A week later, I have trouble recounting what day something might have happened on my drive home.

This must be some active neighborhood with all of these people wandering around late at night, with or without babies...

I do hope LE finds all the evidence they need against whomever they end up charging (if they do). All of these sightings only help the defense at this point, IMO.

Yep, I agree. If this is an active neighborhood, none of these late night sightings mean all that much. I'd be hard-pressed to go out around my neighborhood day or night and not see at least one other person out and about. Usually more than one.

If you live in an area with lots of young people (20-30s) that's pretty much normal. I've worked days and nights since I've lived here. Whether I go out at 5 am, to the gym, or get home at 2 am from a night out, I run into others.

In the middle of the night, I see people coming and going all the time.

Well thankfully for the blob nobody will be able to figure out who she/he/it is, based on the quality of that video.

Was the gas station closed? Perhaps someone needed to use the "facilities"?

Yes, the person appears to be empty-handed, which is scary because the person is coming out of a wooded area. :(

Well at 4 am the supposed man with the baby still had the baby, if the motorcycle guy is to be believed.

So we have a man spotted at 4:00, 2:30, and what time? There were three different sightings right?

Man spotted with a baby at midnight or 12:30 and at 4:00 am three miles apart. The man in the video was at 2:15 and looks like he is not carrying anything. Also the man reported at 4:00 am had on a t-shirt. The man in the video looks like he has on a hoodie.

The footage would appear to be after the dumpster fire, which was 2 hours after the sighting on Chelsea.

That trip appears to have been a decoy trip? Use some type of fuel in a dumpster fire, burn some of Lisa's clothes, then be seen walking out of the wooded area shortly after by the gas station.

The couple spotted a man at around 12:15 A.M. walking on Chelsea. That man was apparently heading south and would have wound up near the river, Hwy 210/N. Brighton. LE has been searching throughout that area. But this was over 2 hours before this gas station sighting.

It seems very elaborate, but maybe it was deliberately so. There are elements to this crime that are aimed to deceive. There is no limit on how many deceptive elements can be added, including false sightings for that matter.

One other thought I wanted to mention in case there is a book lover out there who may have read a book like this, it seems to me this crime may mirror something the perpetrator may have read.

MOO.
You can cut over to the town houses and/or the second wooded are VERY easily taking Chelsea. Not necessarily heading south. Not saying he went to the river though but there are easier ways to get to the river than that route. Again this would have to be somebody who knew the entire area very well to do this.

any body else getting the video not found? If somebody has it can you get a screen shot. I can probably tell where it is. I think I know without seeing it by the description.

It is still there....just wait for it to load from the pix of Lisa that shows up first it takes maybe around 20 seconds or so longer than normal...the map location is marked just to the NE of the home and dumpster area. It is a gas station at an intersection, the person appears to be wearing a white or light colored shirt but no where close enough to see specifics.

jmo

What's scary about coming out of a wooded area? Maybe the lady in white had to pee. :floorlaugh:

It didn't look like the person was walking toward the gas station to me. Also, it did look like the gas station was closed.

It didn't look like the person was walking toward the gas station to me. Also, it did look like the gas station was closed.

It's open because there is another guy in the video who appears to be getting gas. In fact when they started talking about the man I thought at first they were talking about the guy getting gas.

The station appears to be open, the person in question does not appear to make any approach toward the direction of the station at all.

This is a screenshot I just took off of GMA's website pulled out of my browsing history. The playback was stopped with the walking figure in the middle of the screen.
Got it! :woohoo:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 20111023.jpg
    Screen Shot 20111023.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 43
I hope this is ok to put here. In considering all of these sightings, I keep trying to picture what it would need to look like for anyone to actually be carrying Lisa around. The term "carrying a baby" automatically has me envisioning an infant. (Could be because my kids got way too heavy once they got past 6-8 months to carry for any distance)

Anyway if we were looking for surveillance or questioning anyone about an eyewitness account, we would be looking for something like the photo I am linking. IT IS NOT A PHOTO OF LISA. It is a stock photo with the tags 6-11 months. It just helps me to have a visual for comparisons.

http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/4106-209

Here's the map from the video:

V8zSn.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member