Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

It's open because there is another guy in the video who appears to be getting gas. In fact when they started talking about the man I thought at first they were talking about the guy getting gas.
You can get gas at many stations after closing...by using a debit or credit card at the pump ("pay at the pump").

I hope this is ok to put here. In considering all of these sightings, I keep trying to picture what it would need to look like for anyone to actually be carrying Lisa around. The term "carrying a baby" automatically has me envisioning an infant. (Could be because my kids got way too heavy once they got past 6-8 months to carry for any distance)

Anyway if we were looking for surveillance or questioning anyone about an eyewitness account, we would be looking for something like the photo I am linking. IT IS NOT A PHOTO OF LISA. It is a stock photo with the tags 6-11 months. It just helps me to have a visual for comparisons.

http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/4106-209

That's very interesting. Clearly the white blob doesn't carry anything like the big baby in your photo.

Yes, the person appears to be empty-handed, which is scary because the person is coming out of a wooded area. :(

I can't see the blob coming out of a wooded area at all in this video. I guess we need to trust the reporters on this one. :waitasec:

This sighting is all very interesting but I cant see it going anywhere. Unless they search the wooded area to where this man was seen coming out, he could have been taking a pee in the woods. He is way to far away to tell who it is or even get a description. Upsetting because I really feel as though this person knows DB and helped her, I guess one can only hope that if this man is innocent, he has seen this on TV and says hey thats me, or once again the parents crack because thats the only way I see this being over and done with. God Bless you baby Lisa. I am a firm believer that those that have passed can send messages and I can only hope that Lisa sends one to LE.

Oh and in MOO, it didnt look like he was carrying anything. Very hard to tell though.

This guy in the first picture doesn't appear to be getting gas. It looks like his truck is parked perpendicular to the pumps in the picture. I could be wrong, and this probably isn't even relevant. :D But oh, well. I like to pick these things apart.

t6WcG.jpg

This is a shot of the figure in white. Once you stop the video, it becomes even less clear.

D2zMb.jpg

I hope this is ok to put here. In considering all of these sightings, I keep trying to picture what it would need to look like for anyone to actually be carrying Lisa around. The term "carrying a baby" automatically has me envisioning an infant. (Could be because my kids got way too heavy once they got past 6-8 months to carry for any distance)

Anyway if we were looking for surveillance or questioning anyone about an eyewitness account, we would be looking for something like the photo I am linking. IT IS NOT A PHOTO OF LISA. It is a stock photo with the tags 6-11 months. It just helps me to have a visual for comparisons.

http://www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/4106-209

Thank you seeturtle, I was going to do something similar to visualize how much of a 10-11 month old baby would show while someone is carrying them around. xo

This sighting is all very interesting but I cant see it going anywhere. Unless they search the wooded area to where this man was seen coming out, he could have been taking a pee in the woods. He is way to far away to tell who it is or even get a description. Upsetting because I really feel as though this person knows DB and helped her, I guess one can only hope that if this man is innocent, he has seen this on TV and says hey thats me, or once again the parents crack because thats the only way I see this being over and done with. God Bless you baby Lisa. I am a firm believer that those that have passed can send messages and I can only hope that Lisa sends one to LE.

Oh and in MOO, it didnt look like he was carrying anything. Very hard to tell though.

After the Anthony trial, I can't see any sane person voluntarily coming forward to get mixed up in this type of thing. No matter how innocent you are, nothing good could happen to you. This could end up being the next person to get Kronked!

I think GMA has the right idea to go out and look for video. I can't tell much myself as it so blurry. Hopefully LE or the FBI can enhance it.

Can someone post a google street view of this area where the person is walking? Or give the address of this gas station? xo

I can't see the blob coming out of a wooded area at all in this video. I guess we need to trust the reporters on this one. :waitasec:

I agree, you can't tell where they came from. To me it looks like the blob just stepped off a sidewalk.

I think GMA has the right idea to go out and look for video. I can't tell much myself as it so blurry. Hopefully LE or the FBI can enhance it.

I don't think with such poor quality video, they'd be able to do much with it. Other than say a person crossed this intersection at this time.

Can someone post a google street view of this area where the person is walking? Or give the address of this gas station? xo

I can do it. Does someone know the address?

I would be willing to bet money that LE has seen this video and I'd go double or nothing that GMA got it directly from the "come on in and see that there is still carpet in the bedroom" defense attorney. The fact that GMA spun the story as possible proof to back up the Irwin's claim instead of just presenting as a possible clue makes it very suspicious to me. Just MOO

That doesn't really look like a "wooded area" to me. Maybe a couple trees together but I don't know. Any other locals familiar with this gas station? Is that spot dense enough to be called a wooded area?

These juicy tidbits keep happening on weekends in this case, I don't know if that's just a coincidence or if these clips and revelations (last weekend with the "I was drunk" interviews) are being strategically released by <modsnip>. I'm really skeptical of him.

I'm also pretty offended at these "exclusive ABC" segments & videos. I'm sorry DB & JI, but how is obtaining exclusive deals with network news programs helping to find your baby?????? (if she is actually missing, as you claim?)

Here's the map from the video:

V8zSn.jpg
the gas station isn't 'marked' on this map. See where the m is as in 2:15 am surveillance footage is? The gas station is that white spot just to the right of it. THIS 'wooded' area they say he is coming out from is the overgrown lot just to the south of the gas station. IMO he just came up from Brighton who ever it is. Could be related. Could be something else. Sure does give something to think about though.

It's open because there is another guy in the video who appears to be getting gas. In fact when they started talking about the man I thought at first they were talking about the guy getting gas.

The guy in the foreground doesn't appear to be parked by the pumps and I wonder if the station is open? The overhead lights in the roof covering the pumps don't appear to be on to me. And this guy seems to match the description better than the one supposely coming out of the woods.

Do one of our locals know if this is an all night station?

Here's the gas station from the view of standing on Parvin road, in the right turn lane.
Fp1oH.jpg

From that same spot, looking catty corner toward the "woods"

9WZDv.jpg

From that same spot looking toward the near corner of the intersection:
T8Elm.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads