Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

That baby is closer to 6 months. By way of her brother's birthday pictures, she would have had longer arms and legs dangling around- and plenty ability to look up and around. The way she held herself was that of a baby who could walk. note: I'm not saying she could walk, just that physically her body was capable of learning to walk. She how much straighter she holds herself than the baby in the stock photo?
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lisa Irwin -MO-/1002111.jpg

Actually, by the height/weight that was reported, Baby Lisa is much closer to the size of an 18 month old. I looked it up yesterday and can find a height/weight chart if you would like. She would be 90% for height and off the charts (approximately 24 pounds is 95% for weight at her age). So, she is huge for even a 12 month old. To put it into perspective my 3 year old boy is 30 pounds. Not saying that she can't be that big, but I just think she's huge. :waitasec:

Actually, by the height/weight that was reported, Baby Lisa is much closer to the size of an 18 month old. I looked it up yesterday and can find a height/weight chart if you would like. She would be 90% for height and off the charts (approximately 24 pounds is 95% for weight at her age). So, she is huge for even a 12 month old. To put it into perspective my 3 year old boy is 30 pounds. Not saying that she can't be that big, but I just think she's huge. :waitasec:

And I doubt she was going to just sit quietly as some dude walked with her around for hours. None of it is making sense.

My oldest son was thirty pounds at one year, he was very big, always off the charts. He now stands at six and a half feet, but he looks like a stringbean.

I have heard several saying that she couldn't be that big at 11 months. My daughter was a chunk and 32 pounds at one year. She remained 32 pounds until she was almost 4. She just grew taller and her yummy rolls disappeared. I don't find the description of Lisa surprising. Some babies are just chunkier than others.

My oldest son was thirty pounds at one year, he was very big, always off the charts. He now stands at six and a half feet, but he looks like a stringbean.

Yup, just posted about how chunky my daughter was as a baby. She is now 5'10" and also a stringbean. lol

I have heard several saying that she couldn't be that big at 11 months. My daughter was a chunk and 32 pounds at one year. She remained 32 pounds until she was almost 4. She just grew taller and her yummy rolls disappeared. I don't find the description of Lisa surprising. Some babies are just chunkier than others.

Somebody has to be in the 90%. Mine are always little and in the 5%. They come in all shapes and sizes. I just also kind of think it's weird that when the family is putting out descriptions that they don't mention that she's a big girl. If my 16 month old came up missing, I would be telling people to look for a baby that's a size of a 12 month old because he's tiny. KWIM? To me it just adds to the mystery. Who knows though? Maybe the family mentions it and the media cuts it out to save time... :crazy: MOO

No, he himself said he waited a week before contacting police because he didn't make a connection.

"Mike Thompson said he saw the man wearing a T-shirt and carrying a baby near Lisa's home at about 4 a.m. on Tuesday Oct. 4. Thompson said he waited about a week before he called police because he didn't immediately make the connection between what he saw and Lisa's disappearance."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29547997/detail.html#ixzz1bf9JXQhY

Thanks for the link.....but for me, that is still not going to discount his info as false, or imply that he can't possibly remember the time correctly (about 4 am seems a quite reliable way to state his timeline). The fact that the searches a week later by LE THEMSELVES began to be located in that area where he saw the man would certainly make anyone begin to rethink the possible connection. I think it is sad that every report that comes in from citizens and neighbors is discounted by many as someone seeking attention or someone who doesn't have the capacity to remember a time or date correctly.

jmo

jmo

Thanks for the link.....but for me, that is still not going to discount his info as false, or imply that he can't possibly remember the time correctly (about 4 am seems a quite reliable way to state his timeline). The fact that the searches a week later by LE THEMSELVES began to be located in that area where he saw the man would certainly make anyone begin to rethink the possible connection. I think it is sad that every report that comes in from citizens and neighbors is discounted by many as someone seeking attention or someone who doesn't have the capacity to remember a time or date correctly.

jmo

jmo

I don't doubt LE has to check out all these leads. Somebody sees two women and a baby in a deli-LE goes tracks that down. Somebody sees a baby in CA- LE goes tracks that down. But I do question how accurate is something going to be if it's reported about a week later.

And I doubt she was going to just sit quietly as some dude walked with her around for hours. None of it is making sense.

That is exactly what I have been thinking regarding the baby carrying sightings. A child that age and size would be really tough to carry around for a long time with her helping by holding on, sitting on a hip, etc. Without her help, it would be exhausting - I could barely make it with mine from the living room to his bed if he was asleep. It just doesn't logistically add up for me.

I have similar problems with many of the accident theories. She was too big and likely mobile and vocal enough to be well beyond the stage of mom rolling over on her on the bed or dying from a "short fall" (see link below). Plenty of types of things could go wrong in a home - but she was not newborn/infant sized so it would need to be something much different for me to get on board.

Just MOO

http://www.dontshake.org/sbs.php?topNavID=3&subNavID=25&navID=278

All I see in that video is a man wearing white shorts and a white T-shirt. I see no baby, and frankly wonder if the man was just relieving himself. I made the video full size and paused it in several places, several times.

Why does anyone think that this has a thing to do with Baby Lisa? Sorry, I can't buy this. Without a baby in his hands, he's just another citizen to me. MOO

That is exactly what I have been thinking regarding the baby carrying sightings. A child that age and size would be really tough to carry around for a long time with her helping by holding on, sitting on a hip, etc. Without her help, it would be exhausting - I could barely make it with mine from the living room to his bed if he was asleep. It just doesn't logistically add up for me.

I have similar problems with many of the accident theories. She was too big and likely mobile and vocal enough to be well beyond the stage of mom rolling over on her on the bed or dying from a "short fall" (see link below). Plenty of types of things could go wrong in a home - but she was not newborn/infant sized so it would need to be something much different for me to get on board.

Just MOO

http://www.dontshake.org/sbs.php?topNavID=3&subNavID=25&navID=278

Yes, I agree. She is a big girl for her age. I think a lot of accidental theories thrown around don't make much sense considering her size.

What's scary about coming out of a wooded area? Maybe the lady in white had to pee. :floorlaugh:
A child is missing, and at a key time (2:30) someone is seen coming out of a wooded area. Regardless of who did what to the baby, she is missing. Yes, it scares me that there is footage in her area that shows someone coming out of the woods at that time of night. I hope this wooded area is searched.

I don't doubt LE has to check out all these leads. But I do question how accurate is something going to be if it's reported about a week later.

It depends on the person I guess, I am very observant about times and places. I can tell you right now the EXACT to the minute time and day that I saw an unusual person walking in my neighborhood. I know exactly what they were wearing, how tall they were compared to a fence line, I even know what kind of shoes they had on. This is a neighborhood where there are always people out walking dogs, jogging, working in their yards, etc. from early before dawn till long after dark......however.....it was unusual and I remember it precisely. Had I heard a week later that a home had been burglarized.....I would have reported it even though it would likely have been of no help by that time. I would have been absolutely sure of the day and time.

jmo

IF these sightings are correct, then carting a big baby around could be why it took 4 hours to get from point A to point B. Needing a break. (yes, there are many places along the possible route this 'blob' could have feasibly taken a break without a great chance of being noticed.)

IF these sightings are correct, then carting a big baby around could be why it took 4 hours to get from point A to point B. Needing a break. (yes, there are many places along the possible route this 'blob' could have feasibly taken a break without a great chance of being noticed.)

The blob doesn't fit the description (all white), while the supposed man with baby was wearing dark jeans, and blob certainly does not carry a huge baby of Lisa's size.

And if the child were deceased, as the evidence suggests, that would be dead weight he's carrying around. (sorry about the wording, but I couldn't think of another way to word it.) :(

A child is missing, and at a key time (2:30) someone is seen coming out of a wooded area. Regardless of who did what to the baby, she is missing. Yes, it scares me that there is footage in her area that shows someone coming out of the woods at that time of night. I hope this wooded area is searched.
The bars at most places close around that time. This guy may have just needed to relieve himself. :innocent:

I don't think this ghostly apparition has anything to do with little Lisa's disappearance. Really, it's like watching a video of a Bigfoot.

JMHO

The blob doesn't fit the description (all white), while the supposed man with baby was wearing dark jeans, and blob certainly does not carry a huge baby of Lisa's size.
We can't see enough of 'the blob' to know that for sure. I am sure this is being enhanced enough that the people who NEED to know (LE) do know.

I don't think this ghostly apparition has anything to do with little Lisa's disappearance. Really, it's like watching a video of a Bigfoot.

JMHO

There is really nothing to suggest that the blob had anything to do with anything, as far as I can tell.
:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back