Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

Have we figured out the location of the Starbucks JI was working at? Could it be the one on Main???

Imo, all reported sightings should be thoroughly investigated. There is no reason for me to believe that they have not. Even if LE firmly suspects the parents, they would want to rule out defense scenarios and ensure they hadn't overlooked possible accomplices. JMO.

For this latest gas station video, IIRC, the GMA piece did not say that the man went in and never came out. Just that he/she is caught ducking into the woods. Is he/she on surveillance coming back out? Really important piece of information, imo. I'm sure that whoever ferreted out this video watched to see when/if the person returned from the woods. Key piece of important information not mentioned in the coverage thus far. Why?
Because LE didn't mention it and the media just found out about it.

After the Anthony trial, I can't see any sane person voluntarily coming forward to get mixed up in this type of thing. No matter how innocent you are, nothing good could happen to you. This could end up being the next person to get Kronked!

I would take my chances and get Kronked, especially if I was innocent. Once the discoubt him, I dont think they would even call him back. He would possibly be cleared so why would they need him after that. IDK.. I am from a different mindset so I know I would come forward..

4-5 blocks

So I'll go back to my earlier comment on how this story was presented by GMA as information that might support the Irwin's claim that Lisa was kidnapped. This information could just as easily support a claim that she was not. At this point, it is almost certain that Lisa is not at the family's home. In whatever state, she would had to have left the property with someone (whether they were known or unknown to her). If the white blob and dumpster fire have anything to do with Lisa's case, they could just as easily be related to the parents as they could to someone else. In fact more likely, given that a stranger abduction would almost certainly involve getting as far away as quickly as possible, while a staged event would necessitate quick and local actions. Again, I am having trouble with the way this "exclusively obtained" video was portrayed. Especially in light of the accompanying defense attorney's guided tour of the house.

Considering the person looks like a blob, I fail to see how they can even claim it was a man.

Because LE didn't mention it and the media just found out about it.

I understand. But, I don't think the GMA piece stated that LE gave them that video. They just said "exclusively obtained". I think it could just have easily been provided to the station by defense team.

Whoever gave the media the video would have looked at the whole video and know whether the blob went in and out from the same spot, imo. I find it curious that all we have is someone we can barely see going into (or coming out of) the woods. It is supposedly on the morning in question and in the 2 am hour IIRC. If LE hadn't seen this before, I trust they are checking it out. If they have seen it, I trust there is good reason for not releasing it (like he went in and came out within minutes and appears to be holding nothing or any other number of scenarios).

Right now, nothing says this blob has anything to do with Lisa. Guess we'll see.

I understand. But, I don't think the GMA piece stated that LE gave them that video. They just said "exclusively obtained". I think it could just have easily been provided to the station by defense team.

Whoever gave the media the video would have looked at the whole video and know whether the blob went in and out from the same spot, imo. I find it curious that all we have is someone we can barely see going into (or coming out of) the woods. It is supposedly on the morning in question and in the 2 am hour IIRC. If LE hadn't seen this before, I trust they are checking it out. If they have seen it, I trust there is good reason for not releasing it (like he went in and came out within minutes and appears to be holding nothing or any other number of scenarios).

Right now, nothing says this blob has anything to do with Lisa. Guess we'll see.

Here is what Capt. Steve Young think of this:

Capt. Steve Young, Public Information Officer with the police department responded to the latest national news theory with the following email:

"I know you have to ask, but I cannot comment on details and don't want to even try keeping up with media freelance investigations."

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-theories-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance-20111023,0,7211386.story

So I'll go back to my earlier comment on how this story was presented by GMA as information that might support the Irwin's claim that Lisa was kidnapped. This information could just as easily support a claim that she was not. At this point, it is almost certain that Lisa is not at the family's home. In whatever state, she would had to have left the property with someone (whether they were known or unknown to her). If the white blob and dumpster fire have anything to do with Lisa's case, they could just as easily be related to the parents as they could to someone else. In fact more likely, given that a stranger abduction would almost certainly involve getting as far away as quickly as possible, while a staged event would necessitate quick and local actions. Again, I am having trouble with the way this "exclusively obtained" video was portrayed. Especially in light of the accompanying defense attorney's guided tour of the house.
I am having trouble with anything that has been released by the media. Period. I am not saying this is related or not. I am just describing the area as needed and if it is possible or not.

Did any of the witnesses who saw the man/baby indicate that the baby was awake/moving?

Re the man ... Wondering if the mom had a drinking buddy.

Considering the person looks like a blob, I fail to see how they can even claim it was a man.
I don't see how any of 'us' can claim what it is or isn't. I am confident that LE has viewed this and has either ruled it in or out as needed.

I apologize if this has already been addressed..but...anyone know if the cadaver dog...since it alerted to a deceased spot in the bedroom...has the dog been allowed to smell the couple's cars..that the baby might have been transported away by one of them???...

Thanks so much for everyone keeping this thread updated with the latest

I am having trouble with anything that has been released by the media. Period. I am not saying this is related or not. I am just describing the area as needed and if it is possible or not.

Completely agree with you and other who say this should be checked out by LE and that it most certainly has been. The reason it is helpful to have your local perspective on feasibility is that it actually adds unbiased information to the overall picture where the media slants it. For me, the relevance isn't as the media described it - that it could back up the Irwin's kidnapping story (which was the GMA story). It is as you said - that there was possible activity in the vicinity of other potentially relevant activities, making it logistically feasible.

If there is a kidnapper, why no continuing Amber Alert?

Apparently Amber Alerts don't last for that long. They are used to get the word out, but once everybody knows a certain child is missing, there's not that much need to continue the alert even if the child has still not been found.

I'm still having a real tough time thinking that this guy seen walking around the neighborhood area for hours has anything to do with Lisa. I know some "mentally ill homeless person" could have done it. I'm just not sure such a person could be slick enough to steal the child without being noticed, then be dumb enough to just wander around the neighborhood with a stolen child. What would such a person, who presumably doesn't know where their next meal is coming from, want with a baby when they could have stolen purses, money, jewelry, etc? It could happen, but I don't see it as a big likelihood.

Also would be interested to see a daytime picture of the area around that gas station.

Here is what Capt. Steve Young think of this:

Capt. Steve Young, Public Information Officer with the police department responded to the latest national news theory with the following email:

"I know you have to ask, but I cannot comment on details and don't want to even try keeping up with media freelance investigations."

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-theories-in-lisa-irwin-disappearance-20111023,0,7211386.story

Sounds like the media is going out trying to find any surveillance video in the area...good for them as I don't really care who is doing it along as someone is. Who knows maybe this video doesn't help but the next one could.

I have a hard time believing anyone would walk around the streets at night with a baby that only has a diaper on and why would they be carrying a live baby, unless to sell it.

I continue to believe Lisa died next to her mother's bed, for whatever reason, and Jeremy came home found Lisa, and they co-conspired to get rid of Lisa's body. Which would explain why they (Jeremy and Debra) are closer then ever before. JMOA. Something STINKS.

The pieces of the puzzle don't fit so far. It's a cold case. Just as the parents wanted. Kind of like Haleigh, Kyron, and Haley.

And if the child were deceased, as the evidence suggests, that would be dead weight he's carrying around. (sorry about the wording, but I couldn't think of another way to word it.) :(

Yes it would Tuffy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back