LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone on here said it and someone on TV said it is a 63 year old house ( does not look like it to me) I dunno if they are saying it is an old house so someone could have or someone did.
The lawyer said 63. The house was built in 1958 = 53.

LE has NOT commented on the phone records, the cell phones ...

:waitasec: LE has said almost NOTHING ...

MOO ...

Thanks for the response. The only reasons I can think of those phones missing is A. There is evidence on them B. Person not sure if they have land line so take phones so 911 cannot be called and give a person more time to get away. Just speculating on any circumstance

MOO ... I really wish these "hosts" on television would point out to BS and the defense attorneys that ...

The TIMELINE has "changed" and is "inconsistent" because of DB only ...

DB is the ONLY PERSON responsible for these changes in the Timeline ... from day-to-day and week-to-week, DB has put out inconsistencies !

LE has not commented on her "timeline" ... only DB herself !

MOO ...

I agree, I'm getting sick of hearing LE blamed and media blamed for what Debra and Jeremy have said. They put the info out there, not LE !

I do believe media is responsible for not keeping up with the facts of this case and sensationalizing what hasn't been proven as fact. :furious:

Thank you Dr Drew for bringing up the GRIEVING word.. I thought it odd to say that as well. DB keep opening your mouth and inserting your foot. Now she is meeting with a spiritual adviser????? Well I can only hope he tells her killing your child is a sin and you should turn yourself in.

My question for this evening, is when are they going to investigate the mom for negligence? Based on the words that came out of her mouth, she was drunk, could have passed out, and in my opinion that looks bad anyway you slice it.

The mother was responsible for the child. PERIOD! No one but her!

Snipped to save space

Hate to waste space, but EXACTLY! Why can they not arrest her? I don't understand. She left 3 helpless children--just that--helpless. She admitted she was drunk, maybe to the point of blacking out. Isn't that neglect? What were they to do if baby Lisa took a turn for the worst and needed medical aid? What if, God forbid, the house caught fire? Why has she not been charged at this point?

Kelly

Actually on MK this afternoon, it came out that they did NOT find the cell phones.. They cannot locate them apparently.

I know MK has been on top of this case ... BUT ...

Did LE confirm this -- were they on her show ? Did a "spokesperson" for LE confirm that they could NOT find the phones ?

I did not get to see MK or Fox today ...

TIA !

I've been thinking about this for a while...I would make the worst ever eyewitness! I am awful at describing hgt and age especially. But maybe the variation in these statements is because the witnesses aren't much better than I am, just much more confident.

Well, this just goes to show how the media twist everything. Earlier MSM was reporting that DB said the reason she would not talk to LE is because she is "grieving." They made a huge deal of it. HLN just showed the video. The reporter asked if it was true that DB was not talking to local media because she had a contract with national media. DB said NO. Then the reporter said well why won't you talk to US (local media). DB said because "we are grieving". Geez I wouldn't speak to any media again.

Jump on me if I am wrong....getting drunk and blacking out are two different levels to me. You can be drunk without "blacking out" so my thought goes to why in the heck would you admit you may have blacked out? So your defense can be "I don't recall a thing" i don't think I would have ever admitted I blacked out---yes caught on tape buying that wine I would have said had a few glasses got a good buzz probably a bit drunk. But to outright admit you black out just makes me feel it's a defense. " I blacked out therefore I don't remember a thing"

I know MK has been on top of this case ... BUT ...

Did LE confirm this -- were they on her show ? Did a "spokesperson" for LE confirm that they could NOT find the phones ?

I did not get to see MK or Fox today ...

TIA !

Yes it was part of the warrant that they released today, said they didnt find the cell phones so thats what they were looking for at the home apparently, along with other things. But they didnt find them.

Dr Drew ... just showed video of DB telling the LOCAL MEDIA she was 'GRIEVING' ...

Oh ... and if she was "getting paid" to talk to "certain media" ... and DB said 'no' ...

Oh ... DB is meeting with "spiritual leader" ...

WTH ?

:waitasec:

grieving seems a strange thing to say.....most people IMO associate grieving with death?

Yes, In da Middle said she 'thought' the original owner died in the house but couldn't confirm so it was mentioned but is not fact. (yet?)

I think she said that someone who lived in that house died, but she did not know where they died, i.e. hospital, home, etc...jmo

Snipped to save space

Hate to waste space, but EXACTLY! Why can they not arrest her? I don't understand. She left 3 helpless children--just that--helpless. She admitted she was drunk, maybe to the point of blacking out. Isn't that neglect? What were they to do if baby Lisa took a turn for the worst and needed medical aid? What if, God forbid, the house caught fire? Why has she not been charged at this point?

Kelly
ITA, if I hired someone to watch my children(they are grown now) but if they were small, and I came home and my babysitter was drunk and passed out, one of my children was missing, I would want charges placed against her.

There was a story recently of a teacher in a school in Albuquerque, she was drinking on the job, and one of the kids found her passed out. She lost her job.

I just can't understand that people think her drinking is no problem. MOO

just so everyone knows,...I found where I heard the neighbor Lisa say-it was her husband who saw the man with baby..it is in Shelby's timeline.Lisa was quoted,but it does not say..she saw man!

Was he walking towards the river with the baby?
is there access to river by foot?
access by car?

Thank you for your help Indamiddle, you provide very helpful information!
No we were discussing where the 'confrontation' was.

Yep...and it was then picked up by attorney Cyndy.

so Cynthia Short is following In da Middle? On websleuthes? Did Cindy confirm this as truth or just say it was possible? I didn't want to watch her house tour...TIA

grieving seems a strange thing to say.....most people IMO associate grieving with death?

I agree with your statement. If you could put yourself in that situation--do you think you would say the word grieving? Would that be the word that comes to your mind? In my mind it would not and especially someone at her age---I beleive different words to describe would be used for her emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA