LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't the LE have already arrested or named someone as a POI if she had told them anything about not having seen Lisa? Seems they would have asked her that. jmo

I have wondered the same thing. If the neighbor said she never saw Baby Lisa that night at all, that would give LE a lot of reasons to be very suspicious. But would it be enough for an arrest? I doubt it.

No They were wondering why she hasn't came out saying she did see her I was just stating that she hasn't said she didn't see her either.

That's true. It just seems odd to me. I mean, back in the very beginning, when many of the neighbors were being interviewed on camera, that she never said, " Wow, I saw her last night and she was fine and it is so devastating that she is gone." I don't know, it just bugs me that this is the biggest question many of us have at this time-----WAS the baby really alive and well after dad left for work?

I have some strong tendencies to believe it was a crazy stalker type person. Unless I find out thst the neighbor did not see baby Lisa alive that night. :mad:

That's true. It just seems odd to me. I mean, back in the very beginning, when many of the neighbors were being interviewed on camera, that she never said, " Wow, I saw her last night and she was fine and it is so devastating that she is gone." I don't know, it just bugs me that this is the biggest question many of us have at this time-----WAS the baby really alive and well after dad left for work?

I have some strong tendencies to believe it was a crazy stalker type person. Unless I find out thst the neighbor did not see baby Lisa alive that night. :mad:
This is why I would REALLY like to know which house the man is supposed to have walked up to. KWIM

OT: Just watched NG'sfoxtrot/ She did great tonight, her best score ever. More $ for her Missing Childrens Fund maybe.

Thanks for the link. :tyou: (is it just me that has messed up graphics with that video?)
I'm pages and pages behind here, so apologies if this as already been said, but this interview...... OMG!!!

I've never seen someone so flippant, passive aggressive and sarcastic like this....oh, actually maybe I have, in a recent high-profile case.

And the similarities in vocab and choice of words was jaw-dropping for me. I thought I was having flashbacks for a minute there. :flashback:

Q: Do you believe she's alive?
DB: Yes aboslutely
~~~~~~~
Q: "What did you say to them when they told you that"?

DB: "That's not possible". <scoff> "I have absolutely no idea where my daughter is. If I knew she'd be with me"

Does that phrase sound eerily familiar to anybody else? :eek:hoh:

Can someone help me decipher what she says after "That's what 911 is for"? @ 1:44 mark

Also the date on that page is 17th Oct. Is that when the interview was done?

TIA
Deja vu isn't it?

Didnt she need to pee many times when you booze it up? I would think she had to go back in the house to go potty and i would have peeked at the kids cause that is what mom's do.. I havent heard her say this but surely she did and the neighbors would need to go as well...

ITA. I posted about potty breaks in a previous thread too dizzy! Surely, with all that wine, there had to have been a few.

Personally, I'm not assuming anything that hasn't been stated. There have been countless interviews with the parents, their PI and their lawyers. Nobody has said that the neighbor saw Lisa, so I'm not assuming she did. In fact, I find it a little odd that it hasn't been mentioned if Lisa was at the dinner table with the moms and kids, if Lisa played at all with the other kids before being put to bed, if the neighbor cuddled with Lisa, etc... This is all about Lisa, but all we know about Lisa's last days before her disappearance is that she went to a birthday party on Sunday and she went to bed fussy on Monday at 6:40 p.m. It may well be that Lisa did eat and play and was seen by the neighbor on Monday, but I'm not assuming it when not one of the time line accounts from the parents or their team include any mention of Lisa other than Debbi putting her to bed and seeing her for the last time...

To clarify DB never said she did black out nor volunteered that she did. When asked, she admitted that it was possible-not probable. She also answered in such a way as to think that she hadn't even thought of it-as of entertaining the concept. By the way, most casual drinkers can have 5 or so glasses of wine and be considered drunk but if you consider that the human body burns off one glass of wine per hour, you could drink 5 glasses over a 5 hour period and not be considered drunk.

And when I heard her response, she admitted it was possible ~ but she did not say the "but not probable" that I believe you added on your own. Lordy mercy, if she thought is was possible and also admitted that she didn't know when she last checked on Baby Lisa who was put to bed who knows when ~ I say those actions would qualify as a full blown black out. I wonder if we might be talking about two separate interviews because the one I saw she was very flippant and defensive with a look down her nose that said so what?!!?

All parents should have their private adult time but that time should not be while you are the sole care giver to three children, one an infant who is coming down with a cold!

If she did in fact get drunk as she claims then obviously it was the wrong thing to do. She lost her baby. If she were sober she should know what had happened to Baby Lisa.

And with all the tears, all the pleas to bring Lisa home there has never been one admission of sorrow for her failed responsibility because she was drunk. As though it had nothing at all to do with Lisa's disappearance.

While I agree that there is a tendency to blame the parents/mom and its not fair going into with 'mom pointed' glasses, the statistics support it unfortunately. What is it 270+/- stranger abductions since 1984?

Add to that a mother that has had some significant discrepancies in her story.

Add to that a very tight-lipped LE and I think it is not difficult to lean towards blaming the parent(s).

Yes, it is POSSIBLE that a stranger came in and took Lisa. A stranger could have waited until DB passed out (10:30pm) by her time line, turned the lights on (or not?), climbed through the window in the front of the house (or not), taken all of the cell phones, none of the other valuables (aka guns) and spirited away with Lisa out the front door and past neighbors who didn't call 911. Just happening to do this on a night when JI was supposed to get off of work at 10pm, but didn't, and on a night when DB drank between 5-10 glasses of wine with the neighbor on a school night, and had one or both boys sleeping with her too. (I believe it was JT that claimed both boys were in bed with her btw).

I can see why the public leans toward the first scenario vs the second. The second is filled with things most of us can't imagine happening.

Thanks for the link. :tyou: (is it just me that has messed up graphics with that video?)
I'm pages and pages behind here, so apologies if this as already been said, but this interview...... OMG!!!

I've never seen someone so flippant, passive aggressive and sarcastic like this....oh, actually maybe I have, in a recent high-profile case.

And the similarities in vocab and choice of words was jaw-dropping for me. I thought I was having flashbacks for a minute there. :flashback:

Q: Do you believe she's alive?
DB: Yes aboslutely
~~~~~~~
Q: "What did you say to them when they told you that"?

DB: "That's not possible". <scoff> "I have absolutely no idea where my daughter is. If I knew she'd be with me"

Does that phrase sound eerily familiar to anybody else? :eek:hoh:

Can someone help me decipher what she says after "That's what 911 is for"? @ 1:44 mark

Also the date on that page is 17th Oct. Is that when the interview was done?

TIA

She has a real bad attitude and answers so quickly for someone who blacked out that night..

Caller: did brother drink w/her?
does brother have alibi?
Reporter on scene: LE doesn't want to give details.

That's interesting! LE doesn't want to talk about the brother? He's been awfully quiet. I found it suspicious that he never came forward to say he was the unidentified man in the store video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always been very open to the possibility that a 'crazy' intruder took the baby. It makes sense that someone could have had an eye on the baby, since they were so visible in the yard so often, and since she was drinking out front, and could have been seen as vulnerable that night. Someone who watched could have seen the work truck leaving that night and taken the opportunity to enter the home. I see that as a valid scenario.

However, to me, it hinges upon what the neighbor says about the baby that night. If she never laid eyes on a living, breathing child, then I am going to suspect mom in this. If she did see the child fast asleep in her crib, then I am going to go with an intruder.

This, too is exactly where it lies for me as well.. I honestly can make all pieces fit(is it a beautiful picture that the pieces of this puzzle put together make?.. No), infact there are many dysfunctions and issues.. But so does the majority of families have issues and dysfunctions.. These things do not make one a murderer.. But it all hinges on what the neighbor's acct is for that night.. And until we know I'm stuck at this point on the fence..

Didnt she need to pee many times when you booze it up? I would think she had to go back in the house to go potty and i would have peeked at the kids cause that is what mom's do.. I havent heard her say this but surely she did and the neighbors would need to go as well...

Gee, I hope she didn't have to pee! I have yet to see a floor plan of their house that included a bathroom. Eek!

And when I heard her response, she admitted it was possible ~ but she did not say the "but not probable" that I believe you added on your own. Lordy mercy, if she thought is was possible and also admitted that she didn't know when she last checked on Baby Lisa who was put to bed who knows when ~ I say those actions would qualify as a full blown black out. I wonder if we might be talking about two separate interviews because the one I saw she was very flippant and defensive with a look down her nose that said so what?!!?

All parents should have their private adult time but that time should not be while you are the sole care giver to three children, one an infant who is coming down with a cold!

If she did in fact get drunk as she claims then obviously it was the wrong thing to do. She lost her baby. If she were sober she should know what had happened to Baby Lisa.

And with all the tears, all the pleas to bring Lisa home there has never been one admission of sorrow for her failed responsibility because she was drunk. As though it had nothing at all to do with Lisa's disappearance.

I wont even leave my kids alone to walk down into the basement and do my laundry when my kids are sleeping...

yes, if I found out that absolutely nobody saw her that day, that could seriously change my mindset.

This, too is exactly where it lies for me as well.. I honestly can make all pieces fit(is it a beautiful picture that the pieces of this puzzle put together make?.. No), infact there are many dysfunctions and issues.. But so does the majority of families have issues and dysfunctions.. These things do not make one a murderer.. But it all hinges on what the neighbor's acct is for that night.. And until we know I'm stuck at this point on the fence..

It just bothers the heck out of me that we never hear baby Lisa included in any details of that evening. They have the dinner with the neighbor on the People timeline, but no mention of Lisa. How the heck can you sit down to dinner and not include the baby? We cannot assume she was asleep because mom says she put her down because she was 'fussy' at 6:40. So that means she was not asleep already during dinner time at 5;30. So if Lisa saw that the 4 yr old neighbor girl was over for dinner, imo, Lisa was going to be right there. I have never known a yr old girl who wasn't madly in love with 4 yr old neighbor girls/ Especially one that has 2 big brothers. So I cannot imagine any scenario in which Lisa would not be included in the dinnertime with the family that night. Mom said she was a 'little fussy' ---not that she was extremely sick or anything. There is no way that Lisa would have sat quietly in another room while her brothers played with the little neighbor girl.
So IF I hear that mom made up an excuse, and the neighbor never saw the baby, then I think Mom did something really bad before Dad even left for work. imoo

While I agree that there is a tendency to blame the parents/mom and its not fair going into with 'mom pointed' glasses, the statistics support it unfortunately. What is it 270+/- stranger abductions since 1984?

Add to that a mother that has had some significant discrepancies in her story.

Add to that a very tight-lipped LE and I think it is not difficult to lean towards blaming the parent(s).

Yes, it is POSSIBLE that a stranger came in and took Lisa. A stranger could have waited until DB passed out (10:30pm) by her time line, turned the lights on (or not?), climbed through the window in the front of the house (or not), taken all of the cell phones, none of the other valuables (aka guns) and spirited away with Lisa out the front door and past neighbors who didn't call 911. Just happening to do this on a night when JI was supposed to get off of work at 10pm, but didn't, and on a night when DB drank between 5-10 glasses of wine with the neighbor on a school night, and had one or both boys sleeping with her too. (I believe it was JT that claimed both boys were in bed with her btw).

I can see why the public leans toward the first scenario vs the second. The second is filled with things most of us can't imagine happening.

I guess my point is, that I think most of the public had their mind made up before they even knew of everything you stated. This is just based on my brief survey of MBA students in a Finance class... maybe they're just more jaded. lol :crazy: Seriously though, a number of people believed that one of the parents did something to the baby as soon as the amber alert was issued. How sad is that??? :( It makes me think if one of my kids disappears out of their bed in the middle of the night, I'm hiring an attorney on my way to the police station. It shouldn't be like that but I guess it is. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$