Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

Did we ever see a picture of Jersey? The LE cleared him. I would be surprised if this was an infant kidnapping by a handyman. Would be interesting to know who the couple that saw this mystery man picked out of a line up of photos. I am going with my gut - Mom very involved, possibly Dad too. Anyone else is simply an accomplice.

I have not seen his mugshot, but I think it must be out there somewhere... LE has him in custody on an unrelated federal warrant out of New Jersey, hence, his nickname "Jersey." His real name is Johnny Tanko. They have not released him. Tick Tock...

....and unless DB gave the infant to that person, HOW would they know which baby to steal, which mother was passed-out drunk, which house had the doors unlocked, etc.

"The boys," the neighbor/drinkin' pal and the brother/driver to Festival are the key to this mystery and they aren't being quoted, anywhere.

While somebody might describe Jersey as bald, no way he can be described as thin and tall.

Respectfully snipped:
Borrowed phone (was it active or just an old spare...?)It has been stated that they did not have SIM cards, so if she wanted to add this borrowed phone to her plan she would have had to do that through her provider. It seems more likely that the family member said, "Here, just use this phone until you get yours working."

The 3rd cell phone was given to the DB by her grandparent. I saw a quote from a relative who said the phone was given to the couple, so they could contact the family. Consequently, I would assume that phone did work that night. We know there is a rumor about an incoming text at 0230 am. The LE knows the truth. Just hope that JI cracks, because DB appears to thrive on F U behavior.

The GMA story says that cadaver dogs will alert on something like feces from a dirty diaper! Can our serach and rescue experts tell us if this is possible with a cadaver dog? Will they alert on a dirty diaper? If so that makes sense. But if not that raises my hinky meter.

I really want to believe the man seen with the diaper clad baby has Baby Lisa and she is well and safe. I'm still on the fence here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152258"]Human Remains (*cadaver) Detection (HRD) dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:seeya:

I would definitely describe that picture as 'balding'......if the hair was trimmed up a bit or or blown or slicked back, then "bald" would definitely also be accurate.

I would definitely describe that picture as 'balding'......if the hair was trimmed up a bit or or blown or slicked back, then "bald" would definitely also be accurate.

He is very short.

And we can't see the back/crown of his head...It might look something like this...
balding.jpg

***generic photo NOT John Tanko***

I have not seen his mugshot, but I think it must be out there somewhere... LE has him in custody on an unrelated federal warrant out of New Jersey, hence, his nickname "Jersey." His real name is Johnny Tanko. They have not released him. Tick Tock...

He is 41 or 42 years old, he is balding but he isn't tall and thin. He is 5'6" and 165 lbs. He did stay across the street from Irwin home at some point in recent weeks.

Even if some man was carrying Lisa around the neighborhood for nearly four hours, it doesn't mean he kidnapped her. For all we know, he was getting rid of evidence for someone else and then waiting for someone who was supposed to meet up with him or pick him up.

JMO, IMO, and all that jazz...

He is 41 or 42 years old, he is balding but he isn't tall and thin. He is 5'6" and 165 lbs. He did stay across the street from Irwin home at some point in recent weeks.

BBM
But he is...:waitasec:
111017035844_deborah-bradley-jeremy-irwin-missing-baby.jpg

Perception of height is VERY inaccurate. If the witness was sitting in a car or on a motorcycle, the subject would appear taller and studies have shown this fact. The distance away from the person also affects perception of height, as does whether they are walking on the street level as opposed to a raised sidewalk or grassy area that is ABOVE the street level. A witness who is 5' 2" will see a person as "tall" while a person who is 6' 2" will say that same person is "short"......doesn't make either of them either inaccurate or untruthful!!!!!!

jmo

Perception of height is VERY inaccurate. If the witness was sitting in a car or on a motorcycle, the subject would appear taller and studies have shown this fact. The distance away from the person also affects perception of height, as does whether they are walking on the street level as opposed to a raised sidewalk or grassy area that is ABOVE the street level. A witness who is 5' 2" will see a person as "tall" while a person who is 6' 2" will say that same person is "short"......doesn't make either of them either inaccurate or untruthful!!!!!!

jmo

Well neither one of the witnesses said "tall" or "short." They gave the height range they believe the man to be. And the motorcycle guy was on his motorcycle so according to you the subject would appear taller, yet he is the one describing a short man.

Beyond the tape at Starbucks, which could have had it's time clock manipulated, did JI work with anyone else that night or was it a one man job?

THEORY!!!
What if JI did take a break around midnight to get the baby and then he walked to another location with Lisa, handed her off and then headed to the dumpster to get rid of evidence, and hiked back to his work van to get back to the job site...or not...if the time on the tape was manipulated. Wonder if LE checked the business phone records @ Starbucks?

Neighbor/witness LP, today on GMA, said ...sort of "tall"...

Probably because the motorcycle guy is describing the short man. I think the descriptions are going to converge at some point of time.
:floorlaugh:

I just posted his mugshot here:
https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb...44575187.jpg&docId=1175445&method=changePhoto

While I don't know what the federal warrant is for, he has a record for burglary and tampering with vehicle both incidents on same day.

Okay who is Tanko and when did we find out about him? I guess now we've got a baby Lisa forum I've been following the wrong threads.....

Okay who is Tanko and when did we find out about him? I guess now we've got a baby Lisa forum I've been following the wrong threads.....

Tanko is a homeless man seen in the neighborhood early on. He stayed with his girlfriend in a house not too far away until the girlfriend got kicked out. He was taken into custody and questioned, and LE has stated that he has nothing to do with the case.

There's a thread around here about him.

ETA: I bumped the thread on him for you. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back