LE wants to interview the parents separately

I predict the next thing that's going to happen, is LE is going to play them against each other. Lisa's family isn't leaving LE a lot of options-- they need to be cleared before the investigation goes anywhere else. Why is that so hard for them to understand?

But, I think they do understand. mo

I predict the next thing that's going to happen, is LE is going to play them against each other. Lisa's family isn't leaving LE a lot of options-- they need to be cleared before the investigation goes anywhere else. Why is that so hard for them to understand?

But, I think they do understand. mo

That's just it. I don't think they can be pitted against each other - because possibly they all know Lisa is gone. They have circled the wagons and are hunkered down - it's the family and attorneys vs. the cops and the public.

MOO

I think this lawyer is in way over her head. Perhaps her goal is to score a gig as pundit on cable tv. She is tossing bait at LE and Young is tossing her bait right back.

JMO

That could be it. There is also a fair chance she is a good, sincere, local lawyer who wants to represent them because it's, you know, her job. Same job she did for years and years and years before the media showed up.

I believe we shouldn't vilify LE, but we shouldn't vilify other vital professions either IMO.

Why would LE even think that DB & JI would consent to an interview without their lawyer? Is that not one of the reasons people "lawyer up" to put that barrier between them and LE?

Have any of the family given interviews to make pleas with the kidnapper to return Lisa? Have any of the family tried to call Debbie's phone? Have any of the family been spotted putting up Lisa posters? Have any of the family given you the impression that Lisa is gone?

Why would LE even think that DB & JI would consent to an interview without their lawyer? Is that not one of the reasons people "lawyer up" to put that barrier between them and LE?

It is their legal right... that is why they read you your "RIGHTS" :maddening:

According to the press release they have given over 40 hours seperate and together of answering questions to the police... AND will again but with their lawyer present.

I don't know what purpose it serves LE to villify them in the media.... other than out of pure frustration that they can't find the child and so they play the blame game.

Have any of the family given interviews to make pleas with the kidnapper to return Lisa? Have any of the family tried to call Debbie's phone? Have any of the family been spotted putting up Lisa posters? Have any of the family given you the impression that Lisa is gone?

According to the press release... they have done hours and hours of interviews with police together and seperate... even the children...

Yes... I have seen them in interviews begging for the safe return of their child... begging that who ever has her drop her off at a church or school etc.

I read HUGE billboards were going up asking the public for leads.

No, No, Somewhat, Yes... hope that helps!:blushing:

That could be it. There is also a fair chance she is a good, sincere, local lawyer who wants to represent them because it's, you know, her job. Same job she did for years and years and years before the media showed up.

I believe we shouldn't vilify LE, but we shouldn't vilify other vital professions either IMO.

If they can't pay their phone bill I doubt they have much money for a lawyer. She may even be a lawyer supplied by the courts for them.

I wish their was MORE EFFORT in finding the child or the body... you can charge them with crimes down the road.... THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO FIND THE CHILD DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

If they can't pay their phone bill I doubt they have much money for a lawyer. She may even be a lawyer supplied by the courts for them.

I wish their was MORE EFFORT in find the child or the body... you can charge them with crimes down the road.... THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO FIND THE CHILD DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!!

I don't believe a court is going to supply a lawyer to someone who is not charged with anything.

According to the press release... they have done hours and hours of interviews with police together and seperate... even the children...

Yes... I have seen them in interviews begging for the safe return of their child... begging that who ever has her drop her off at a church or school etc.

I read HUGE billboards were going up asking the public for leads.

:gthanks:

ITA. being a defense lawyer is TRULY the most thankless job i can think of. obviously. but they are so, so necessary and important.

One thing I've noticed about her is she looks unhappy. I have yet to see her smile.

Sometimes people simply hire attorneys to advise and guide them in complicated legal matters.

(Not that I particularly believe that's the case here, mind you.)

If they can't pay a cell phone bill, they have some serious money issues. Electricians make darn good money and it looks like JI could have inherited that home...payments may be very small, if any. It was said the home was his parents, at one time. If true, I wonder why they have any financial problems. They have two attorneys, one an international one and a local one. An anonymous donor is helping them with a reward and we won't find out about personal assistance. So there is money somewhere, somehow in that household/family.

That's just it. I don't think they can be pitted against each other - because possibly they all know Lisa is gone. They have circled the wagons and are hunkered down - it's the family and attorneys vs. the cops and the public.

MOO

Oh, I think an incessant pick at a weak spot could get someone to blow-- if they play on the tension you know has to be right under the surface in that place they're staying... yeah, I think someone could break. jmo

It is their legal right... that is why they read you your "RIGHTS" :maddening:

According to the press release they have given over 40 hours seperate and together of answering questions to the police... AND will again but with their lawyer present.

I don't know what purpose it serves LE to villify them in the media.... other than out of pure frustration that they can't find the child and so they play the blame game.

They havent done over 40 hours of questioning at all, no where near that and they havent been read their rights because they arent under arrest and that only happens when you are placed under arrest. I think LE is handling themselves very professionally. Time to find out where Lisa is now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back