TN Man Roasting Raccoon Leads Cops To Meth Lab

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
O.K. first off if ya wanna cook a raccoon I'd suggest you don't do it in an urban type apartment complex.

Secondly, if your brother has a meth lab in your place you share lay off the wildlife roasting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...b-man-roasting-raccoon.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Neighbors are freaked out because they have no idea where they got the raccoon. Maybe they came to Philly because we are overun with them on roofs and abandoned houses. However we do not cook them. We fear them.

Note: Crazy mugshot of the meth cooker.

(wfgodot reads thread title; nods sagely)

"A-yep, it'll happen ev'ry time."

(wfgodot reads thread title; nods sagely)

"A-yep, it'll happen ev'ry time."

(Filly throws hands up to her sides palms facing heaven and responds to wfgodot)

"Right?":floorlaugh:

The guys mugshot did me in.

(Filly throws hands up to her sides palms facing heaven and responds to wfgodot)

"Right?":floorlaugh:

The guys mugshot did me in.
That must have been taken during his 2011 campaign for Tweaker of the Year.

Funny, he doesn't look like a tweaker. :rolleyes:

Naw, no open sores yet. His da*n eyeballs are the size of a huge jawbreaker. Pupils anyone? Filly detects a lil lump under his skin on the left side. We all know what comes next. No comment on the smile. He looks like he's enjoying his arrest.

The brother was not arrested. So it's legal to go get a raccoon and cook it outside? Really? Don't be asking me what that tastes like.

Note to say I hope the Eubank's brothers are safe and well tonight and not doing meth. I hope they get help if they are. I bet their fellow residents in that joint they live in hope they stop skinning squirrels on the steps.

Raccoons smell horrible when you cook them that's why they were cooking outside I would bet. There's nothing illegal about it they aren't endangered and a lot of people hunt them. I didn't find it strange that someone was cooking a raccoon outside and I'm really shocked people from Tennessee would.

Funny, he doesn't look like a tweaker. :rolleyes:
Actually, he looks hauntingly (and funnily) like an ice cream wagon-driving tweaker who sold sno-cones to the kiddies in an old neighborhood of mine. It take awhile for meth to work its ravages.

Actually, he looks hauntingly (and funnily) like an ice cream wagon-driving tweaker who sold sno-cones to the kiddies in an old neighborhood of mine. It take awhile for meth to work its ravages.

I think every town has one of those. :D I prolly should have put :sarcasm: somewhere in my post. I'm wondering where they got the raccoon. RacoonsRUs?

Raccoons are everywhere; I don't see how it would be hard to find one. I have a big one that comes on my porch and eats the cat food. It lets me pet it now.

Raccoons are everywhere; I don't see how it would be hard to find one. I have a big one that comes on my porch and eats the cat food. It lets me pet it now.

Hon, don't ya' know 'coons are fer eatin' not pettin'.

Please don't pet it anymore. I had one eat cat food on the porch before, opossum too, but they can get rabies and bite you, or your pets for that matter. Also have very long claws. Just quietly observe.

I don't know about cooking racoon outside an apartment complex, or skinning squirrels in the stairwell. Sounds like they wanted to freak people out. I'm sure they ate them, but why freak everyone out about it?

Any chance they thought that the roasting coon would cover up the smell of the cooking meth?

Hey, I'm trying to find some logic in this, somewhere...

Oh, and the nabes are mostly worried about the raccoon? Alrighty then...

Maybe they're pizzed becuz they've lost a source now.

Roasting raccoons and skinning squirrels is not that odd.

JMO

I have never eaten raccoon but a lot of people do.
I used to squirrel hunt with my Daddy when I was younger. We would skin them and cook them in gravy.

I would never eat them now because I don't eat any wild game, BUT I must admit, it was my favorite meal as a child.

Aw, now I want a sno-cone. The ones in the lil white cup and the guy would pour the flavor out of the bottle onto the ice?

Eats your cat food? You pet it? You'd be condemned in Philadelphia. They have overun the inner city and basically it's not the cities job to get rid of them. It's on the residents. Considering a significant amount of us are just barely making rent an exterminator is out of the question. The city told me to call and ask about a cage. You know how much those cages cost?

It's official. All raccoons will now be sent to Missouri, and to Kimberly.

My thought was they were spending too much on meth so they had to go get themselves some game. Cazzie is right though. I bet that smell would cover up the meth smell.

I don't want em!!!

But I know several people who would.
:smile:

Another thought...maybe after staying awake for 2-3 weeks straight with no rest, sleep nor food, and spending all your money on more ingredients to make more meth (and possibly frivilous other stuff) would get you thinkin' that it's OK to roast raccoon in the apt. parking lot? Even if roasting/eating raccoon is perfectly OK in some parts...

Yeah, that must be it. ;)

Makes me want to try meth, and then graduate to making my own, and then invite friends over...all the while thinking the meth is fine and shouldn't be illegal..and I'm invincable...

Urgh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back