Deborah Bradley's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa?

in a MSM article his family said he was deployed.

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- In yet another twist in the case of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, Examiner.com has just learned that in 2008 the baby's mother's husband, Sean Bradley, was reportedly arrested and charged in a drive-by shooting in Lee's Sumit.
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...r-s-ex-sean-bradley-charged-drive-by-shooting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was news to me.

I wish the article included the disposition of these charges (were they dropped, pled down...?).

Note: Isabelle Zehnder is the author of this Examiner article. Ms. Zehnder's pieces have been approved to be linked by Weblseuths administration.

I wonder if this isn't more to why they aren't divorced yet. It sounds like he is/has been in another state or deployed with a lot going on. Perhaps they were just being discreet by not stating "why" since it wasn't really related.

ETA- it makes me so sad if it all played out as the article said. Sad to see our men and women coming home with such heavy hearts.

I do believe it was NG that stated it a week or so ago.

However, they wouldn't re-deploy him after this incident, would they?

I don't know much about military regulations myself.

But, since the article doesn't say Bradley was convicted, gotta assume he was tried and found not guilty, the charges were dropped, or he pled to a lesser crime (or maybe it's dragging out and he hasn't been tried yet). Right? If so, does the military prohibit service by those that were charged, arrested, but exonnorated?. I seriously don't know.

Imo, this is interesting as it happened in 2008, which IIRC is the same year Debbi left with her son and the same year Jeremy split with his ex. Sounds like a turbulent year. Does it offer any insight into what happened to Lisa? IDK. Interesting to me though...

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- In yet another twist in the case of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin, Examiner.com has just learned that in 2008 the baby's mother's husband, Sean Bradley, was reportedly arrested and charged in a drive-by shooting in Lee's Sumit.
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...r-s-ex-sean-bradley-charged-drive-by-shooting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess we know why SB has not seen his son in the past few years.

Where does the idea that SB is deployed come from? He is described as army reservist, I don't think he is deployed anywhere.

Army Reserve are deployed just like all the other branches. Still I surprised he's still an active reservist with criminal charges and post traumatic stress. Perhaps someone with military knowledge can help us.

Where does the idea that SB is deployed come from? He is described as army reservist, I don't think he is deployed anywhere.
The fact that he's a reservist does not preclude deployment.

[
I guess we know why SB has not seen his son in the past few years.

Not sure flipflop. Had SB been convicted and been in the clink, I think it would have been stated in the article. Curious as to why we only know that he was arrested and charged, but the story stops there. Hmmm...

I do feel confident, however, that SB would have been in no position to fight for custody with those charges on him at the time (and the incident would likely deter him from saying anything bad about Debbi, imo - too much shady stuff on his own end...)

Since DB and her husband are still married, maybe the police could work with the military and get him back here to help solve a missing baby case. He could take his son from Lisa if she is declared unfit after the drinking apisode with a blackout too so the proper authorities could question at least one of the children about what happened in the house that night, that being their child together! That might work if they still continue to not cooperate with the police in letting the children be questioned and as long as there's nothing in his past. Plus, maybe even being married to DB still would give him rights to say their son could be questioned by police.

Since DB and her husband are still married, maybe the police could work with the military and get him back here to help solve a missing baby case. He could take his son from Lisa if she is declared unfit after the drinking apisode with a blackout too so the proper authorities could question at least one of the children about what happened in the house that night, that being their child together! That might work if they still continue to not cooperate with the police in letting the children be questioned and as long as there's nothing in his past. Plus, maybe even being married to DB still would give him rights to say their son could be questioned by police.

So, you want a guy who has blacked out and shot at other vehicles because of war flashbacks to come in and take the child from Lisa who blacked out from drinking too much?

Just looking for clarification.

Not sure LE would want to take such an approach, might make Debbi more defensive and inflict undue harm on her son. If removing a child(ren) from the home is warranted, I think LE would want to work with CPS rather than the military.

We don't know what happened with Sean Bradley's arrest back in 2008, but shooting at civilians is serious chiite, imo. In the article it states that SB claimed to have PTSD. He may not be a viable candidate to provide a more secure environment for their son if these charges are true and he has an untreated stress disorder. Wish we knew more facts about it. JMO.

wow so I guess even now that there is DNA most states still wont allow you to basterdize the kid. Good this is for the child's sake ofcourse so support will be paid on his/her behalf. I know for a fact before DNA the man was stuck with supporting the love child as long as he was legally married since DNA it has been challenged and im not sure how each state handles it.

What a crappy situation for the man, that a woman can get away with that..smh

Sorry, I hadn't read through all the way on the thread, but is there still a way he could have authority since their still married to give police permission to question their child? Right now it doesn't like like either one of them our excellent parents with blackouts going on!

Veteran and proud Army wife here...

It all "depends", KWIM? Was he diagnosed with PTSD by a doctor? Were the charges dropped? He might not be able to get a security clearance but still serve, KWIM?

Serve where? Was it in fact ever reported anywhere that he is out of the country?

I have to wonder if this is the same Sean Bradley. There is a Sean Bradley in Johnson County, Kansas that was born in April, 1985. DB's Sean Bradley was born in June, 1985.

From all indications DB's Sean Bradley is/has been from Independence, Missouri.

Would not surprise me if this is another case of bad local reporting.

Serve where? Was it in fact ever reported anywhere that he is out of the country?

I'm not going to go dig through the links but in the very beginning, I believe the family stated that he was deployed. I also believe NG at one point said that he's deployed. It doesn't mean that it's fact though. However, I would assume that he's back now, because the link at the beginning of this thread is quoting him. MOO

I have to wonder if this is the same Sean Bradley. There is a Sean Bradley in Johnson County, Kansas that was born in April, 1985. DB's Sean Bradley was born in June, 1985.

MSM misreporting? Never. lol :floorlaugh::crazy::innocent:

Could very well be, we have seen A LOT of misinformation, misquotes, etc in this case IMO.

I hope that's not the case Mojen. That would be some seriously crappy reporting, I agree. All the reporter would need is his middle name (Michael) and either the place or date of birth to verify the right Sean Bradley from MO.

Imo, Isabelle Zehnder is typically accurate and fair. Hope this wasn't a major reporting blunder on her end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back