MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/30/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazzie

This is love
Reaction score
Discuss main stream media coverage here.

You guys know the drill. This is not to be a general discussion thread. Link to the MSM articles you are referencing.

(description taken from yesterday's thread, I'm not a mod)

Just in case more happens before tomorrow (which I think may be a "big" day in the case)...opening thread on behalf of josie1986 who apparently went offline after posting the following:

Originally Posted by josie1986
not sure if this has been posted trying to catch up.

cant see a MSM thread for today

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29630795/detail.html

nothing new really
Not new, but BS seems to confirm that they (or at least he) is in hiding. But we knew that. ;)

Oh, then start a thread for today with this :loser: .
From the link:
Stanton did not return calls to KMBC 9 News, but he texted reporter Cliff Judy that he was, "Laying loooooow :)."

copying over from end of yesterday's thread...

madge said:
unfortunate choice of words "laying low". Wonder if they were BS or the reporters

Cazzie said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by madge
unfortunate choice of words "laying low". Wonder if they were BS or the reporters

It seemed to be a quote of a BS tweet. If anyone is following him on Twitter, perhaps they can confirm it.

MSM Coverage
10/30/2011

Apparently, a volunteer stated that "the family" asked her to look for the missing cell phones and the clothes Baby Lisa was wearing that night during today's volunteer search:

Another volunteer, EF-D, said the family asked her to look for the cell phones or any of the clothing Lisa wore that night. She said her own daughter, age 11, was killed in 2003 by a hit-and-run driver who was never caught.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/30/us-baby-missing-idUSTRE79T2UH20111030

It's Mom's story, and she's sticking to it.

I just hope that CS' announcement (and tomorrow's press conf. by her) is not just a battle of the attorneys, errrrr, a battle of the former and present attorneys.

Meanwhile, LE/FBI and concerned citizens are working (and brainstorming) to find LISA, the main and most vulnerable victim in this case.

Lisa :blowkiss:

OK, so according to DB and JI the clothes that were taken from the home in the SW weren't the ones Lisa was wearing that night?

OK, so according to DB and JI the clothes that were taken from the home in the SW weren't the ones Lisa was wearing that night?
Where did you see that (link plz)? I haven't heard about that...

But the SW "items taken" mentioned purple shorts and multi-colored Disney character(s) shirt...

And DB's account said (paraphrasing) "purple top and shorts, with white kittens"....which some have speculated might be from "Aristocats" (Disney)....

seems some independent searches have been going on.

Perhaps, DB wants to discredit the husband & wife witnesses near her home who saw the male with a baby wearing just a diaper.

Perhaps, DB wants to discredit the husband & wife witnesses near her home who saw the male with a baby wearing just a diaper.
If she knows more than she's been saying to media, that wouldn't surprise me.

Is anyone else dying to know where DS/JI/boys are now (and BS, who seems to be with them or at least knows where they are)?

Is anyone else wondering if LE knows where they are? Either thru them/BS telling them, or thru surveillance?

I don't think that would discredit them, I think that would actually support the witness's story if clothing were found discarded.

Is EF-D searching by herself? Or, is there a volunteer search today with a lot of people?

MSM Coverage
10/30/2011

Apparently, a volunteer stated that "the family" asked her to look for the missing cell phones and the clothes Baby Lisa was wearing that night during today's volunteer search:

Another volunteer, EF-D, said the family asked her to look for the cell phones or any of the clothing Lisa wore that night. She said her own daughter, age 11, was killed in 2003 by a hit-and-run driver who was never caught.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/30/us-baby-missing-idUSTRE79T2UH20111030

It's Mom's story, and she's sticking to it.
From the article
Meanwhile, several people showed up at the Irwin house on Sunday afternoon to do their own search for Lisa or any clues. One, Joe Robinson, searched a wooded area along a parkway near the Irwin home, which he did not believe police searched.
People who keep saying that there are no personal searches going on need to see this. THERE ARE! I see it everyday. I have seen this gentleman doing such also. Thank you Mr. Robinson!

Also from the article
Another volunteer, Edith Fine-Duskin, said the family asked her to look for the cell phones or any of the clothing Lisa wore that night. She said her own daughter, age 11, was killed in 2003 by a hit-and-run driver who was never caught.
This lady is here every single day helping the family. EVERY day. She hosts the nightly vigils at the house. Thank you MS Edith!

I just hope that CS' announcement (and tomorrow's press conf. by her) is not just a battle of the attorneys, errrrr, a battle of the former and present attorneys.

Meanwhile, LE/FBI and concerned citizens are working (and brainstorming) to find LISA, the main and most vulnerable victim in this case.

Lisa :blowkiss:

Maybe the announcement that CS is back on the case? Seems BS was fast to be in KC and whisk them away before they could answer any questions about MW's mysterious phone call. IF CS's PC is not about her being back on the case, then she would look more like a media hound to me. (She reminds me of Cindy A. for some reason)

Middle,

If you can say, have either DB or JI attended any of the vigils held in front of JI's home (where DB also lived, along with Lisa and the other children, just trying to be accurate), other than the one, maybe two, that was filmed by MSM? I've seen MSM footage of one (daylite), and one (after dark, with candles, or were they candles in the daylite?), where they were there, but am not sure if that was the same vigil.

Thanks for any clarification (or other info) you can give! :)

The same volunteer whose daughter was killed by a hit and run driver who has never been caught also spoke to reporters yesterday according to this article:

"This should be about baby Lisa, not attorneys and private investigators. We need to focus on finding baby Lisa," said EF-D.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...back-in-town-on-lisa-irwin-case#ixzz1cIsDlqQF

Therefore, DB & family have accepted help from a parent of a missing or murdered child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246