"Jersey" and MW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you were mixing it with anti-anxiety meds, pot and 5 to 10 glasses of cheap wine.

It's not just pot, meth and coke that people are buying off the street. Anti-anxiety medicines, pain killers and sleeping pills are just as popular to buy off the streets. Some addicts will have prescriptions for these medicines and abuse them, run out before they can refill and end up buying them off the streets.

Based on Jim Spellman CNN tweet:

"just to be clear NO ONE IDed Jersey for anything"

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

I think it was ASSUMED the motorcycle guy was fingering Jersey.... <modsnip>

Take this FWIW: If something horrible happened, and I needed help, I know that one of the first people that I would ever think to call is my brother. We have been through everything (good and bad) growing up together. Blood is thicker than water.

I would imagine that this bond would be even stronger between siblings who have lost a parent at a very young age, in which case one of them probably took on a more parental role.

Not trying to point fingers, just trying to run scenarios in my head. :waitasec:

Hi! First post! Please be gentle.

Something is bothering me about this turn of events. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't feel right. Occam's Razor. These theories being bandied about are too complex and convoluted. That sort of planning, cloak and dagger kind of stuff only happens in spy movies. The likely resolution to this case is a simple motive with one to two players. I don't know who. I don't know the motive. But I do know that we only have MW's word on this new turn of events, and none of us know if her claims are verifiable. Is she telling the truth? Who knows! She could be looking for her 15 minutes of fame for all we know. It's possible that LE has never contacted her at all, that she has nothing to do with the case. We have only her word saying that she's involved here. LE will not confirm nor deny per policy I would imagine.

The other thing that bothers me is MSM's involvement. I get the feeling (theory only) they're paying for and driving this entire thing. Maybe due to ratings/numbers with the CA trial? Everyone is hoping to catch the next train to ratings and journalism stardom.

I guess I just smell a rat. Not sure where the stink is coming from. But it's a big stink.

:Welcome1:

I think maybe this was released for more ratings and interviews. we shall see. good theory! moo

Random thought time... WOW ...what a scoop THAT reporter had eh???? If he got MW to talk like that, I am thinking he is getting some huge slaps on the back from his higher ups!

The reporter called it a flop house for lack of better words imo he also said the the house was small with pple crammed in one room, and called it a "bad scene"

"Flop house" has a variety of bad connotations that somewhere between 8 and 0 of the people who live there do not need to have added to their concerns at this time. For the time being, it's appropriate for WSers to refer to that place as "MW's house" or "the place MW is staying," or some other less-pejorative term.

Something is bothering me about this turn of events. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't feel right. Occam's Razor. These theories being bandied about are too complex and convoluted. That sort of planning, cloak and dagger kind of stuff only happens in spy movies. The likely resolution to this case is a simple motive with one to two players. I don't know who. I don't know the motive. But I do know that we only have MW's word on this new turn of events, and none of us know if her claims are verifiable. Is she telling the truth? Who knows! She could be looking for her 15 minutes of fame for all we know. It's possible that LE has never contacted her at all, that she has nothing to do with the case. We have only her word saying that she's involved here. LE will not confirm nor deny per policy I would imagine.

The other thing that bothers me is MSM's involvement. I get the feeling (theory only) they're paying for and driving this entire thing. Maybe due to ratings/numbers with the CA trial? Everyone is hoping to catch the next train to ratings and journalism stardom.

I guess I just smell a rat. Not sure where the stink is coming from. But it's a big stink.

I agree. These folks just aren't that bright.

IMO The one that is the stinkiest is the mom. All others pale in comparison.

someone should go undercover to get into that house :floorlaugh:

now which one of us is brave enough:waitasec::crazy:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Preferably some one who has green or blue or pink or orange hair :floorlaugh:

Remember the Lindberg baby? No one involved in this case strikes me as history buffs but it was speculated that baby was killed being abducted from the second story bedroom and then stashed in the bushes. The kidnapper still went after a ransom when the cops matched the ladder to that man's garage boards. i cannot rememger his name. i want to say they convicted him but im not sure if he was guilty or not. This just came to my mind after all the strange charatures came to light.

When did the call change to 8:30? What happened to the 2AM call?

Are you in NJ? That's what my son went as!

No! Do they sell those costumes? It must be popular like casey anthony! I was just shocked my son was laughing. I was like seriously? moo :seeya:

:greetings::wagon: :welcome4:

That was an excellent first post. I think there's something DB and maybe JI are hiding for sure. Just don't know what.

Random thought time... WOW ...what a scoop THAT reporter had eh???? If he got MW to talk like that, I am thinking he is getting some huge slaps on the back from his higher ups!

Or, he's going to end up looking like an enormous donkey's rear end for not verifying anything. Isn't that Journalism 101? The sorts of rumours being projected as a result of not fact checking can have real consequences.

Please and thank you: who is Jersey?

I looked in Case Players, but he's not listed.

Or, he's going to end up looking like an enormous donkey's rear end for not verifying anything. Isn't that Journalism 101? The sorts of rumours being projected as a result of not fact checking can have real consequences.

lol good point!! And I agree with you! See how crazy this case is making me!! But, if this all IS true...he really did catch an amazing scoop.....eta.. or was GIVEN one ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288