The Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CARP!!! This just hit me and I have to get this out.

Does anyone remember Diane Downs and the unicorn (horse) statue she had made BEFORE she shot her 3 children? It was said during her trial it was basically a memorial to her children because of their love for horses.

Does anyone think it is absolutely nuts that this new kitten came into their lives the very hours that Lisa disappears off the face of the planet? This is way out there, but stay with me for a second...........

Apparently, DB may have had a thing for cats. The last outfit that Lisa was reported wearing had kittens on the shirt. Surely, Lisa hadn't already shown a huge interest in cats so Mom picked up the outfit cause her baby girl loves her some cute little kitties. Is it possible the kitten is a memorial to her love of cats and the kitten is a memorial for her missing child???? Could this have been preplanned?

Just a random thought that popped into my head and I had to get it off my chest. Of course, this is all speculation and my opinion only.
At this point, nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. I also found it ironic the baby is allegedly abducted the same night the kitten first comes into the house, and the baby is allegedly dressed in a shirt with kittens on it. This family also had a large dog which seemed to be relegated to the back yard at night, therefore, imo, didn't appear to be "animal lovers" when compared with others who have multiple pets.

MOO

Ever since Craigslist was mentioned last night by MW, I've been stewing on that. I've been skimming through Craigslist to see if there could a lost kitten info posted or free kittens to a good home. Maybe there were kittens in MW's home and DB connected with that number for one. Maybe DB called to give info about having a lost kitten and gave her address. Someone shows up looking for the cat and sees it in the house and pries open the window and gets in. In the process, the intruder takes Lisa and the phones. This is the only theory I got right now that eliminates DB from involvement, although her being blacked out factors in.

IMO I have never found a stray kitten, they find me:crazy:

and yes, I have usually kept them in my bedroom at first, along with a box with dirt/newspaper in a pinch. A can of tuma also is fine to get by the first night.

and yes, they often times made their own way onto my bed. No big deal really.

The kitten is evidence of nothing imo

Just a quick note and small lesson on how rumors can be carried forward and than considered a fact...

I just removed a few posts on a kitten rumor that started as an opinion but than was quickly quoted and considered fact.. (thanks to the posters who helped find the original post)..

No one did anything wrong... but I just want everyone to see how easy it is for this to happen and why at websleuths we need links for what we are saying..

Thanks again to everyone for all you do!

Just a quick note and small lesson on how rumors can be carried forward and than considered a fact...

I just removed a few posts on a kitten rumor that started as an opinion but than was quickly quoted and considered fact.. (thanks to the posters who helped find the original post)..

No one did anything wrong... but I just want everyone to see how easy it is for this to happen and why at websleuths we need links for what we are saying..

Thanks again to everyone for all you do!

askfornina not sure where else to put this, but in the MSM thread from yesterday that is now closed, a poster stated that there was a "free kittens" sign on MW's house. has anyone seen this? is there a screenshot? or was that just a joke? seeking clarification, thanks! :loser:
I'm sorry, now I'm confused. does this mean that there was no sign about free kittens at MW's house, or that it is a rumor which has no MSM or other verification?

I'm sorry, now I'm confused. does this mean that there was no sign about free kittens at MW's house, or that it is a rumor which has no MSM or other verification?

it is a rumor that grew from one posted opinion....

((sorry I missed a post in the clean up))

I REALLY want to know where and when this kitten came about, I'd like to know what the kids told le about the kitten.

Im on the fence, I don't see how the phones could be in the river and 15 min later be back in bed. Yet its so weird they stopped ping right about the time ji came home, so strange this case, all the tars aligned to look so guilty, yet could really be totally innocent.

I do think if she had to do with it, she brought the kitten home at that time, that's why I wanna know, and I am just wondering where it is now

is it possible that the stray kitten had been in a dumpster or trash and thats what made the cadavior dogs hit in the bedroom?

Wonder where the kitten is now, didn't see them taking it back into the house when the cameras showed them moving back into the Lister house.

I don't think there was ever a kitten. I think the kitten story was what DB told one of the boys ("Oh, that's just a kitten I found.") to explain a crying sound he was hearing in her bedroom -- where the cadaver-sniffing dog hit. Then, I think she told it to the media to explain in case the boys said they heard something.

I don't think there was ever a kitten. I think the kitten story was what DB told one of the boys ("Oh, that's just a kitten I found.") to explain a crying sound he was hearing in her bedroom -- where the cadaver-sniffing dog hit. Then, I think she told it to the media to explain in case the boys said they heard something.

If that is true, then JI is covering. He said in an interview (maybe People magazine?) that there was "a cat in the bed and we don't have a cat" while describing what he found when he returned home that morning. imo

If that is true, then JI is covering. He said in an interview (maybe People magazine?) that there was "a cat in the bed and we don't have a cat" while describing what he found when he returned home that morning. imo

IMO, JI is covering about a lot of things.

The Kitten is such an odd connection to The Porch. No kitten when JI left at 5:30, and the kids were inside the whole time she was outside. According to DB, she and/or her son found the kitten. But WHEN? The timing is off.

I sure hope that was a question that LE asked the boys and the neighbor - when did the kitten come into the house that night?

Darn, I wish that neighbor would answer that ONE QUESTION.

And IF IF according to neighbor and boys there was no kitten before 10:30, ... wow. That kitten could be the key to this whole mystery. Where that kitten was could be where Lisa is.

The Kitten is such an odd connection to The Porch. No kitten when JI left at 5:30, and the kids were inside the whole time she was outside. According to DB, she and/or her son found the kitten. But WHEN? The timing is off.

I sure hope that was a question that LE asked the boys and the neighbor - when did the kitten come into the house that night?

Darn, I wish that neighbor would answer that ONE QUESTION.

And IF IF according to neighbor and boys there was no kitten before 10:30, ... wow. That kitten could be the key to this whole mystery. Where that kitten was could be where Lisa is.

Yep. And again, why would she take her son and a stray kitten to her bed, and NOT the sick baby? I think she found it when she disposed of the body.

Yep. And again, why would she take her son and a stray kitten to her bed, and NOT the sick baby? I think she found it when she disposed of the body.

I agree. To me, at least, there is a direct connection between the two. I also think she found the kitten where she disposed of BL and clung to it for dear life because it was a warm, living, breathing, sweet little kitten, and it *some* strange way it filled part of the void of losing her baby.

To add to the above, and to contridict my thoughts, wouldn't she be too panicked to even notice a kitten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆