was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO - just because PN was sleeping does NOT mean he drank there. Maybe he was out, came home, saw his sister 'drunkish' and went to bed in the trailer?? Except for excluding him arriving home at a certain time, that still leaves us with the truth about the neighbour and for those that chose to believe the rest of the info as truth.
Personally, I still believe that mom and/or dad had nothing to do with this and that LE is very well aware of that. I think that the info we are getting is being leaked on purpose at the appropriate time so that 'someone' will get worried.

I feel sure LE knew from the beginning that PN was living there. All the neighbors knew so it would have been hard for DB to hide it. DB probably feels very protective of her little brother tried to keep him out of the media frenzy. I don't find it odd that she didn't talk about him to the media.

This does however make me wonder. Moto guy IDed someone "from the neighborhood" according to HLN. PN definitely doesn't look 30 to 40 yrs old though.

bbm

Too bad she isn't as protective toward her young son and JI's young son.

And maybe the "company" was the "woman cheating on her husband" JI referred to in an interview. Was the brother supposed to be watching the kids so DB could drink? But instead went to the camper with his "company?"

not even an opinion, just a question....

Could the company have been MW? Hence, the phone call? I don't know, going to bed... Good night!!:seeya:

First things first

:thud: :thud: :thud:

Ok, got that outta my system, now

Again there's this problem of "qualifiers". PN was "sleeping". No qualifier as to where or when. DB was passed out drunk, PN was sleeping and SOD sneaks in and steals Baby Lisa. Wow.

Then I see that PN was NOT there was JI got home at 3:35AM. So, PN had got up and left sometime before 3:35. WHY? Is he a baker and it was "time to make the donuts"? No qualifier.

PN has a car. He drove DB to the store for the box o wine. So, if he was there, I'm assuming his car was there as well. And, again, no car when JI gets home at 3:35AM.

This is a just so bizarre. VERY bizarre. That's my word for the week "bizarre".

If PN made this statement to LE today - then what else did he tell them? Did he see Lisa that night? Did he see drinking buddy neighbor? Did drinking buddy neighbor see him? Don't know cause she ain't talking.

Bizarre.

:thud:

First things first

Again there's this problem of "qualifiers". PN was "sleeping". No qualifier as to where or when. DB was passed out drunk, PN was sleeping and SOD sneaks in and steals Baby Lisa. Wow.

Then I see that PN was NOT there was JI got home at 3:35AM. So, PN had got up and left sometime before 3:35. WHY? Is he a baker and it was "time to make the donuts"? No qualifier.

PN has a car. He drove DB to the store for the box o wine. So, if he was there, I'm assuming his car was there as well. And, again, no car when JI gets home at 3:35AM.

If PN made this statement to LE today - then what else did he tell them? Did he see Lisa that night? Did he see drinking buddy neighbor? Did drinking buddy neighbor see him? Don't know cause she ain't talking.

Bizarre.

Very strange indeed. In fact, at this point my hinky meter is on overdrive thinking this is a complete fabrication in an attempt to create an alibi for DB.

Very strange indeed. In fact, at this point my hinky meter is on overdrive thinking this is a complete fabrication in an attempt to create an alibi for DB.

But why would he do that? And the fact that he is still staying with JI's parents at their house is IMO odd as well.

Oh please don't throw this possibility into the mix... :panic:... there's enough there already. That would just lend to more bizarreness. This case really has taken on a life of its own.

Personally, I don't think DB or JI have any obligation to share any info with anyone except LE and whoever else THEY choose to tell. There is NO way that LE did not have this info ~IMO~ so if it was in any way pertinent, why didn't they share it??? If you ask me LE is hiding a whole lot more that will be casually thrown out at us whenever it's convenient for them.

First things first

Bizarre.

Didn't I read somewhere in here that: DB's brother was seen on a surveillance video from a Deli shoppe at around 5 am?

Well, the ball is starting to roll about what really went on in the house that night.

First, it was just Debbi and the children. She bathed, changed, gave binky, and put baby to bed at 7:30, and then she and the boys went to bed at 10:30 (after checking on the baby). Debbi turns out the lights, locks the doors, and leaves a computer room window open. Ho hum. Daddy comes home at 4 a.m. to find baby missing.

Next, enter the drinking buddy neighbor. No mention of Lisa at all, except she was put in her bed at 6:40, checked on shortly thereafter and found to be standing in her crib, and never tended to or check on again. Mom and neighbor drink on the front stoop for hours; Debbi gets drunk to possibly black out state. At 11:30, the neighbor says the lights were out at Debbi's. So, Debbi knows she turned out the lights based on the neighbor, but she's not sure if she locked the door, but she knows she left the computer room window open. Hmmm... Daddy comes home at 4:00 a.m. (which we now know was about 6 hours later than expected) to find baby missing.

Then, we learn that Debbi somehow acquired the kitten in the time she was supposedly out on the stoop, and somehow a call was made from a restricted phone (one of 3 reported stolen with the baby) to someone living in a communal home at around 8:30 p.m. Debbi knows nothing about nothing related to that call. The person who received the call knows nothing about nothing other than what LE has told her. Very interesting...

Now, we learn that Debbi's brother apparently slept at the house that night and he essentially alibis Debbi and absolves her of any intentional bad actions- saying, "yep, she was passed out". It's also reported that he passed out too ("nope, can't tell you anything more than she was passed out before me", essentially alibying himself and absolving himself of any responsibility in the process - JMO OF WHAT'S TO COME NEXT ABOUT THE BROTHER SLEEPING THERE AND WHY THIS STATEMENT IS BEING MADE.) Transparent and pitiful, imo.

More "visitors" will be heard from soon, imo. It's gonna come out no matter what and the snowball is rolling. People will want to get in front of it when they know the bus is just around the corner. Neighbor lady knows that things were going on that night imo; if she's smart and uninvolved with Lisa being missing, she's spilling. If Jersey knows anything about any goings-on, he's street smart enough to use it to his advantage and he's flapping his gums too (especially since being cleared on any involvement with Lisa).

I'm anxious to see who "comes out" next. Maybe somebody who is actually able and willing to help LE locate Lisa.

Great post yllek. You're building the suspense. What we have going for us with this case is TIME. It may take awhile but as your post shows time will bring all this together in a neat bundle.

Each new spot of information gets us closer. The only problem is does having time passing assure us the baby will be returned safely. I'm willing to wait for have the entire story unfold. But, I don't think any one of us wants time to pass without some positive word about Baby Lisa.
Enjoy your posts.

just my O

Didn't I read somewhere in here that: DB's brother was seen on a surveillance video from a Deli shoppe at around 5 am?

Wow - you're right. I forgot all about that. But, I don't think it said it was PN - might have. I remember asking In da Middle if she knew of any all night deli's near the house. Either way - 5AM is an hour after LE had got on scene.

He's basically backing up DB's story and even inserts himself at the house to do it. We just don't know how long he was there or when he left.

JMO

Wow, I've gone through a wide array of emotions reading this. If someone would have been videotaping my crazy, in-shock facial expressions reading through all of this.. it could have probably ranked highly on youtube. :)

But, sitting back, thinking about this.. LE haddd to have known about PN, don't you think? Take that neighbor (SB), for instance. Look, I'd lie for my best friend cheating on her husband, turn a blind eye if she was illegally obtaining cable (ha, just an example.. my friends are boring, anyway!) - but DEAR GODDD, lying when it involves a missing child - and police??? Whoa. Absolutely no one is going to do that. That's a whole other ballgame for any normal human being (a mother, no less). Law enforcement would know every single possible detail that I (drinking neighbor) recalled. And when I thought of something new the next day, I'd nervously call them to divulge that, in a fit of tears, too.

This neighbor would have spilled everything she knew the first time she was questioned, and of course said the brother was present. She (SB) reportedly returned to the Irwin home from her own liquor store run approximately 7PM and would have been grilled by LE as to who came/went over the next 3.5 hours while she claims to be present. Serious business! I can’t help but think that the media was given a simple 'recap' of PN’s interview with police, and this part stood out as new to us, but wasn't a spectacular new revelation to LE.

And wow - if LE DIDN'T know..? Then I'm going to quit my job and officially hang out on the internet day and night reading, because this case has pulled me in like no other. I look at my own kids and think of little Lisa every day. Wow. I just want someone to break in this case. And btw, why ISN'T someone cracking for this $100,000? Arrgggh!!

I have yet to ever see anyone collect the reward when it is this high..

Wow, I've gone through a wide array of emotions reading this. If someone would have been videotaping my crazy, in-shock facial expressions reading through all of this.. it could have probably ranked highly on youtube. :)

But, sitting back, thinking about this.. LE haddd to have known about PN, don't you think? Take that neighbor (SB), for instance. Look, I'd lie for my best friend cheating on her husband, turn a blind eye if she was illegally obtaining cable (ha, just an example.. my friends are boring, anyway!) - but DEAR GODDD, lying when it involves a missing child - and police??? Whoa. Absolutely no one is going to do that. That's a whole other ballgame for any normal human being (a mother, no less). Law enforcement would know every single possible detail that I (drinking neighbor) recalled. And when I thought of something new the next day, I'd nervously call them to divulge that, in a fit of tears, too.

This neighbor would have spilled everything she knew the first time she was questioned, and of course said the brother was present. She (SB) reportedly returned to the Irwin home from her own liquor store run approximately 7PM and would have been grilled by LE as to who came/went over the next 3.5 hours while she claims to be present. Serious business! I can’t help but think that the media was given a simple 'recap' of PN’s interview with police, and this part stood out as new to us, but wasn't a spectacular new revelation to LE.

And wow - if LE DIDN'T know..? Then I'm going to quit my job and officially hang out on the internet day and night reading, because this case has pulled me in like no other. I look at my own kids and think of little Lisa every day. Wow. I just want someone to break in this case. And btw, why ISN'T someone cracking for this $100,000? Arrgggh!!

BBM

Where did this come from? Neighbor left for a "beer run" and then came back?
Do you have a link or can you point me in the right direction?

Wow - you're right. I forgot all about that. But, I don't think it said it was PN - might have. I remember asking In da Middle if she knew of any all night deli's near the house. Either way - 5AM is an hour after LE had got on scene.

He's basically backing up DB's story and even inserts himself at the house to do it. We just don't know how long he was there or when he left.

JMO

bbm

That usually doesn't end well, IMHO.

Wise Old Owl, yes.. let me find it right now. Just a minute..

So they each drunk their own alcoholic beverage? What did the neighbor buy, I wonder?
:floorlaugh:

Posted above:
"DB probably feels very protective of her little brother tried to keep him out of the media frenzy.
I don't find it odd that she didn't talk about him to the media."
................................................................................................

Pardon please.
DB feels protective of "little" 20 year old brother, won't talk to media about him.
Okay, maybe historically. Respectfully to above poster, I don't disagree.

Yet after reporting 10 month old daughter missing/kidnapped,
DB feels _???_ of her 5 year old son & 8 year old (quasi) stepson,
and parades them in front of media cameras.

Their trick or treating in a made-for-TV video opp., aired nationally, is DB's attempt at .....er.....normalcy and privacy?

Her idea of protection, normalcy, privacy are different from some others' idea on those subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member