was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps! Just a reminder that we can discuss the brother but no posting facebook, myspace, whitepage information etc. Thanks so much

Good morning peeps! Just a reminder that we can discuss the brother but no posting facebook, myspace, whitepage information etc. Thanks so much

Apologies nursebeeme - I wasnt sure and should have checked first :blushing:

i've just read all 14 pages and all i can muster up is WTH???

when i read yesterday the he went with LE i thought "oh good,maybe someone in that family as grew a conscience and is going to stand up for Lisa" well how wrong could i have been.

this is getting more bizarre by the day...

from what i can piece together is:

- PN took DB to the store around 5pm while JI stayed home with the kids
- JI was at home with the kids while they were at the store
- JI left for work around 5.20PM

what i'd like to know at this point was PN still there when JI left for work?

- the neighbor left around 6pm (is that correct?) to purchase her own alcohol which left DB at home with the kids.
- DB says she put lisa down at 6.40pm and checked on her once around 7pm
- at some point PN returns to the house and drinks with DB and the neighbor while the 2 boys and the neighbors daughter are watching a movie
- PN falls asleep and corroborates that DB had drunk enough to pass out
- JI returns home about 3.30am and finds Lisa gone and goes to wake up DB,no mention of PN being in the house at this point? so where is he?

have i got this timeline right? if ive missed things out or got anything wrong...correcting it for me would be appreciated TIA

my brain is a big mush,i don't know how many more changes in events i can handle.:banghead:

I'm wondering if PN fell asleep in the house, but then woke up and went to the blue trailer for the rest of the night. One article states he was one of the first people "there" when baby Lisa was reported missing, so he could not have been far away. Also, when the dogs were searching the property, they did go inside the blue trailer.

I'm wondering if PN fell asleep in the house, but then woke up and went to the blue trailer for the rest of the night. One article states he was one of the first people "there" when baby Lisa was reported missing, so he could not have been far away. Also, when the dogs were searching the property, they did go inside the blue trailer.

if that was the case,what i don't understand why it didn't come to light sooner,if it was an abduction and he was sleeping outside in the camper he could have heard someone creeping about outside?

i give up with these people,i wish someone anyone would grow a backbone and stand up for this poor little girl.

if that was the case,what i don't understand why it didn't come to light sooner,if it was an abduction and he was sleeping outside on the camper he could have heard someone creeping about outside?

i give up with these people,i wish someone anyone would grow a backbone and stand up for this poor little girl.

How do you know LE didn't know the info already? Like I said before, we know a fraction of what LE knows (or even the media for that matter).

I don't know if I'm buying the brother being there all night. I'm going to need to track down some links that verify this info, I think.

if that was the case,what i don't understand why it didn't come to light sooner,if it was an abduction and he was sleeping outside on the camper he could have heard someone creeping about outside?

One of your previous posts brought me up to date (as far as one can be in this case). How have we not heard the brother was there? I agree, someone does need a backbone, stat.:furious:

I don't know if I'm buying the brother being there all night. I'm going to need to track down some links that verify this info, I think.

I am with ya, Kat... the two msm articles could have been referring to the gather article ((which is not msm)) for all we know...

nothing adds up in this case does it.....

I am with ya, Kat... the two msm articles could have been referring to the gather article ((which is not msm)) for all we know...

No, it was the other way around.

DB and JI didn't say the brother was there that night. Which means, either he wasn't there or they chose not to share that info with the public. The neighbor isn't talking to the media, brother isn't either. LE isn't releasing any info. So.....if brother was there...looks like DB and JI decided not to share that info with us, openly. Maybe someone else decided to whisper in a reporters ear...

Not trying to start a rumor, but I thought PN lived in the basement? Wasn't that established at the beginning of all this, that he lived there as well, but in a separate section of the house (basement) or in the trailer out back? I had assumed he did, but I would not have expected him to be checking on the kids or even hanging out upstairs. I just thought he lived there separately.

Crazy case. Where is Lisa?????

From the new local MSM reports posted in this thread, there are several new tidbits that possibly affect our time line of events thus far. Personally, I tend to trust the local reports more than the national ones at this time, but that's MOO. Still, I don't trust any of them to be completely accurate, in good part because I don't think an accurate account of that night has been provided to LE, MSM, or anyone. Again, JMO.

11/1 pm and 11/2 MSM: New/Changed Details

NEW:
Debbi's brother Phil Netz was at the Irwin house sometime that night and can verify that Debbi was drunk enough to pass out. Never before mentioned in any interviews, article or press conferences.

CHANGE:
Jeremy Irwin had dinner with the family before leaving for the Starbuck's job. In the People article from the issue dated 10/31 (but released over a week prior to that date), it notes that Jeremy left for work at 5:20 and Debbi then cooked dinner for herself, her sons, the neighbor SB, and SB's 4 year old. No mention of Jeremy or Lisa.

NEW:
The neighbor SB went on a liquor run whilst Debbi was putting Lisa to bed and returned about 7 pm to begin (or continue) the stoop drinking. This has never been mentioned in interviews, articles or press conferences.

UNCHANGED/CONSISTENT:
With these new/changed details and despite countless reports from family, attorneys, PIs and MSM, we still have one critical detail that is consistently absent: no one other than Debbi Bradley and Jeremy Irwin is on record as having seen Baby Lisa on Monday, Oct 3rd. Not the neighbor. Not the uncle.

Note: Last night, a report emerged that states SB's 4 year old saw Lisa at 6:30 p.m. When did she say this? Was this when her mom was on the liquor run? Where is this coming from? Unless/until some context and details are provided, I am discounting this report and shaking my head :no:- just MOO. That article is discussed here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153350"]MSM article claims Jeremy with kids during trip & neighbor kid saw Lisa at 6:30pm - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

P.s. How many of these new details are accurate, who knows? How much of this was known to LE, who knows? I'm just trying to keep track of what's new and changed to us as we follow this story and the search for LISA.

Yep. It's not that I haven't had suspicions that the brother might have been there that night. I have. But something about this info just isn't sitting well with me at the moment. I can't put my finger on it, but something just feels "off".

I'm going to sit back and wait until something in msm about the brother does sit right with me.

JMO

Are there any transcripts of LE questioning anybody any where to be found?

So ... yesterday, we learned that DB's brother, PN, left with investigators:

snipped from : http://www.kctv5.com/story/15925815/deborahs-brother-leaves-with-detectives

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - A maternal uncle of missing baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met Tuesday with Kansas City Police Department detectives.

Phil Netz is the brother of Debbie Bradley. He was with his sister on the afternoon of Oct. 3 when Bradley purchased a box of wine and food items at a Northland grocery store.

And ... last night, we learned that DB's brother, PN, was at the house "sleeping" the night Baby Lisa went missing:

snipped from : http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/283908/3/Uncle-of-Lisa-Irwin-meets-with-police

He was with Bradley October third, the night before her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains.

The family believes a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

IMO ... I think it is very "convenient" now for DB to have an "alibi" to confirm her "drinking" ... OR ... could it be they are trying to raise "reasonable doubt" ?

IMO ... it is just ODD that PN goes "somewhere" with LE yesterday, and then later in the day, it is "revealed" that PN "claims" to have been at the house "sleeping" the night Baby Lisa went "missing" ...

Could LE have found some "evidence" from that search that indicates that PN was there, or that someone told LE he was there ?

Could PN have brought DB to store, purchased the wine, etc., dropped her back off at home ... and then "something" happened later in the evening to Baby Lisa and DB called her brother to help ?

MOO ... IMO, DB knows EXACTLY what happened to Baby Lisa ... and I am "wondering" if she called her brother PN to "help" with her "plan" ?

MOO MOO and MOO !

Where was this uncle sleeping? In all of those stories DB told, I have yet to hear her mention this sleeping uncle.

I apologize since I just found this thread and am way behind.

WTH? Why wouldn't she mention this? This info could be a game changer for me.

Interesting. Anyone know which deli shop and where it is in relation to the house and the 4am sighting of the man with a baby?
there are no deli shops in that area let alone a 5am one. In fact there is only 1 business near that intersection.

I am PREDICTING that the next "latest development" will be that Jersey and MW were passed out also on the night that LI went missing. It seems to be the going thing in that town!!!!

And on that one box of wine. It's amazing anyone got a buzz on let alone pass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam