was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I want to add that due to all the searches close to the house, within DB's walking distance, it appears to me that LE did not know that PN was over at the house Monday evening for the drinking party. Since he has a car, I believe we would have seen an entirely different approach for the search. MOO

Oh, I want to add that due to all the searches close to the house, within DB's walking distance, it appears to me that LE did not know that PN was over at the house Monday evening for the drinking party. Since he has a car, I believe we would have seen an entirely different approach for the search. MOO

Gotta Agree with that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29BoqCMRBFk"]Vinney - SO confused - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Pack-Playard-Bassinet-Kensly/dp/B001GQ2PLE"]Amazon.com: Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Bassinet, Kensly: Baby@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51V05QCaRuL.@@AMEPARAM@@51V05QCaRuL[/ame]

What they are wanting us to believe is Deb remembers going in and telling the boys they could sleep with her but does not remember if she checked on Lisa because she was so drunk.

What they are wanting us to believe is Deb remembers going in and telling the boys they could sleep with her but does not remember if she checked on Lisa because she was so drunk.

I agree, that is exactly what they are attempting to sell us, but I'm not buying it.. Not today or ever...JMHO

snipped from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZP0pbqK

Events of October 3, 2011, according to source:

2:30 p.m.
-Jeremy Irwin arrives home from work as an electrician, but must return later to work overtime.

4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.
-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.

5:00 p.m.
-Deborah Bradley returns from store with wine and baby food.

OMG ... how many "Timelines" are they up to now ?

So NOW :

1. JI arrived home at 2:30 p.m.

2. The "Neighbor" checks on Baby Lisa at 4:30 p.m. WHILE DB and PN are making a "wine run".

3. And JI is home with the children when DB goes to grocery store.

:waitasec: So WHY is the "neighbor" checking on Baby Lisa while JI is at home, and while DB went to the grocery store ?

That does not make sense to me ... JI is home with the children ... WHY is the neighbor checking on the Baby ?

MOO ...

I don't think that's been verified? I thought he had his own place not far away. but that has also not been verified.

THANK YOU!

This whole conversation is prefaced by a sentence mention in a news report out of SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI by an anchor there. That Phil Netz was drunk and passed out in the North Lister home HAS NOT been reported by Kansas City or national media who have been covering this case day in and day out. Neither the police nor the family nor their representatives are saying that.

The official story is Debbie Bradley was the only adult in the home in the critical hours. If the story had suddenly become her brother was there, it would be the lead story right now on KANSAS CITY media outlets web sites and their noon shows. Trust me.

All these timelines are coming from Bill Stanton from what I can tell.

He is the one that keeps saying on the MSM shows that the boys were in bed with Deb even though Deb and JI say it was just one boy.

The boys fell asleep in bed with Bradley. The door to Lisa’s bedroom already was closed to block out noise from the boys playing earlier.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cZJ313de

:rocker: I agree Doc, that BS is "calling the shots" on these "Timelines" ...

:waitasec: It's very interesting how many "things" just happened to change when BS and JT entered the picture ...:innocent:

MOO ...

I don't think he has a car. We've heard nothing about him having a job, going to school, where he actually lives. How would a 20 year old kid with no apparent job have a car/insurance etc.

I think he lived at the Irwin home. And he used their car when he needed to because JI had a work vehicle.

I don't think it would have been wise to take that car out in the middle of the night if this was not an intruder.

It was in the driveway the next morning.

MOO

snipped from : http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1cZP0pbqK

-Jeremy Irwin arrives home from work as an electrician, but must return later to work overtime.

-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.

So NOW :

2. The "Neighbor" checks on Baby Lisa at 4:30 p.m. WHILE DB and PN are making a "wine run".

:waitasec: So WHY is the "neighbor" checking on Baby Lisa while JI is at home, and while DB went to the grocery store ?

That does not make sense to me ... JI is home with the children ... WHY is the neighbor checking on the Baby ?

MOO ...

Neighbor checks on Baby Lisa, who is in her crib, at 4:30?? Asleep? Then DB puts the baby back in bed at 6:40?? I know the baby had a cold, but really?

So NOW :

MOO ...

WTH? Well, now we have a claim that the neighbor saw Lisa at 4:30 pm (but not a statement from the neighbor) and Lisa was "apparently" fine. *Hands thrown up in the air*. I will wait for the neighbor, or Jeremy or Debbi to say flat out from their mouths that the neighbor saw Lisa alive and well. I desperately want that piece of the time line filled in, but just don't feel this account is confirmed. I don't feel the 4 year old claiming to see Lisa at 6:30 pm is confirmed either. I don't feel that the brother slept at the house or passed out that night is confirmed either. I do feel that the brother saying that Debbi drank enough to pass out is probably a confirmed statement because the article states that he "told police", but the details surrounding it in the article from last night are too murky.

Maye these are all confirmed, but without the sources named (or at least their general relationship to the players), not helping to refine the time line yet. JMO...

Didn't quite know where to put this - I think this is the closest thread.

Quote:

Irwin ran to the B*** home and banged on the front door. He asked B*** if Lisa was there. She asked why Lisa would be there and not at home.

Panic ensued. Irwin called police on his work cellphone, after noticing that the home cellphones were missing.

From here:
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01/3243027/a-look-back-at-a-critical-night.html#ixzz1cYplsIDN

BBM

That.

Right there.

She asked WHY was JI banging on her door and WHY he thought she would have the baby.

Its the WHAT he told her that we need to hear. Nowhere in this article is PN mentioned. Was he there? Wasn't he there? Was he in the camper? Wouldn't his car have been there and JI would have seen it when he came home?

What did DB tell JI that caused him to run over there and bang on the door? If we could find that out - it would be a HUGE piece that would eventually lead to finding Lisa.

JMHO

From same article. I think that this also needs to be looked into:

"Irwin finished his work at Starbucks at 3:45 a.m. and drove to his Northland home. Though he had worked through much of the night, he had not called home from Starbucks."

He could have called PN or SB and relay a message to DB saying he was going to be late.

I believe she said she 'thought' she checked on her because it was a nightly routine, but that she couldn't be positive because of the alcohol?!

Neighbor checks on Baby Lisa, who is in her crib, at 4:30?? Asleep? Then DB puts the baby back in bed at 6:40?? I know the baby had a cold, but really?

Maybe they use the crib as a babysitter?

pure speculation.....but maybe PN had to drive DB to the store because she was already half smashed before she even bought the wine. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam