NBC Action News new timeline - 11/02/2011

I'm thinking Lisa wasn't in her crib any of the hours they say. They are all lying.

I dont think so either, its just, I am sitting here going, where is that kitty they were so quick to mention. Supposedly she got it that day, so where was she when she got it.. Might help as to another timeline.. Which is just what we need.

Well...it's a REALLY strange thing to mention, after forgetting so much else. Not only her, but her brother remembered to mention that kitty. Now I AM wondering what that kitty had to do with anything. I'm going insane, I think! :(

What I find weird is that Baby Lisa is in her crib at 4:30 and then out sometime after (presumably to eat the baby food DB bought her) and then is back in her crib by 6:30 for the night??? Something is wrong here. Newborns don't even sleep that much.

That has always bothered me too. A sick baby may need more sleep, especially if she's taken some medication. Who knows... but that's awfully early for mom not to check on her at all for the rest of the night.

....."Apparently safe"
....."Apparently fine"

Does this wording ring odd to anyone else?

Why do all the timelines start in the afternoon? Where was Lisa all day before that? Who else was there?

Why would the neighbor check on baby Lisa when Jeramy is home at that time?

That's exactly what I thought! This timeline might be convenient for someone, but it is NOT the timeline we heard come out of DB's mouth in the interviews. This woman can't keep her stories straight to save herself!

Could the kitten have laid on Lisa because of the milk smell on her breath and suffocated her? Or were all five of them in one bed sleeping? I'd imagine Lisa wouldn't have had much room if she were in the middle.

..."apparently fine"...neighbor
..."apparently safe"...neighbor's daughter

.....apparently lying...both of them.

That's exactly what I thought! This timeline might be convenient for someone, but it is NOT the timeline we heard come out of DB's mouth in the interviews. This woman can't keep her stories straight to save herself!

I think it is more of the media at this point. The only way any additional timeline can come forward would be through PN, or SB, or LE. Not sure that PN spoke to the media, and the same with SB and so far LE hasn't stated anything. So is this one of the sources within somewhere that is giving out this info.

Clearly JI nor DB even stated anything about the SB being at the house while DB, JI where home, nor did they state PN was there either. :banghead:

All their timelines are horse hash. We got another bunch of liars....who like to party. Sound familiar?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's odd to check on a sick baby at 6:40pm, if true, and never again that evening?

When my kids were sick, not only would I have checked on them frequently, I can't see them falling asleep that early, and then not waking up again for the whole evening. It's hard enough for a sick adult with a cold to sleep, often.

I think most people tend to take sick babies into their room with them. None of this sounds like good parenting and if a person would neglect a sick baby, then what else might they be capable of doing? < MOO

Well...it's a REALLY strange thing to mention, after forgetting so much else. Not only her, but her brother remembered to mention that kitty. Now I AM wondering what that kitty had to do with anything. I'm going insane, I think! :(

Maybe kitty is a red herring... an added detail to enrich DB's story.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's odd to check on a sick baby at 6:40pm, if true, and never again that evening?

When my kids were sick, not only would I have checked on them frequently, I can't see them falling asleep that early, and then not waking up again for the whole evening. It's hard enough for a sick adult with a cold to sleep, often.

I think most people tend to take sick babies into their room with them. None of this sounds like good parenting and if a person would neglect a sick baby, then what else might they be capable of doing? < MOO

I agree. It really bothers me that the baby was in her crib at 4:30, was not reportedly at the dinner table with them at 5:30, and was put to bed at 6:40.
I just cannot imagine being able to put an 11 month old in her crib for so many hours,especially with all the commotion of other kids playing right outside her door. Essentially she was put to bed at 4:30 in the afternoon.
I don't think that would be possible unless she was dosed with tylenol or something like that, imoo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back