family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

man.. I just bumped up the parents statements to the media thread... it is worth a read! and thanks to not my kids for all the transcription she did... I have bumped up a few of her transcriptions

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537999,00.html

But when he peeked in on then 10-month-old daughter Lisa, her light was on and the crib was empty.

Moo, Speculation - do you think it might be a "more likely" scenario that he came home, saw lights on, grumbled, then began to go around the house straightening thing, computer room, tried to straighten screen, then peeked in boys room, turned light off, then opened Lisa's door, went in to kiss her, fond her unconscious/dead, picked her up and carried her to Master bedroom...

See where I'm going with this?

MOO, speculation ONLY...

SB's hubby was discussed on Prime News last night.
Lisa Irwin: Prime News 11/2/11 - YouTube

Interesting.
The beginning of this video, starting around the 1:15 mark, the reporter asks if anything other than the baby was missing.
DB says she doesn't think so, they went outside and called 911
I think that portion was done in the first few days
Just trying to figure out when they noticed the cell phones missing?

IIRC, didn't DB say that LE showed her pings, and a time? Did DB not say she didn't know who made that call because she was asleep? I think she was shown this and she mistook 20:30 for 2:30 am. I remember her saying that was impossible because she was asleep and she doesn't know who made that call.

If you are referring to the contradiction about JI seeing Lisa's door open, and then not remembering if it was open or not, that's not insignificant, imo. This is the reason JI gave for bolting down the hall and checking on the kids. Remove that element of the story, and what you're left with is, "Well, why on earth did you suspect something might be wrong with the kids? Just because you came home and found your wife trashed and the lights on?"

ETA: Interestingly enough, in the People mag article, we find Jeremy Irwin running to Lisa's room and finding the door open and the light on. If that article is accurate, then JI didn't even notice her light on, despite the fact that he would have had to walk right past her open bedroom door?! Really?

AND, AND, AND....The truth does not change. A lie cannot be remembered. In my own experience anyway...:twocents:

FWIW, I am convinced that the only phone call made was between 8:00 - 8:30 PM, of which, MW stated and not in military hours.

IIRC, didn't DB say that LE showed her pings, and a time? Did DB not say she didn't know who made that call because she was asleep? I think she was shown this and she mistook 20:30 for 2:30 am. I remember her saying that was impossible because she was asleep and she doesn't know who made that call.

I hadn't heard that one, all I had heard was DB insisting that it was impossible because the phones didn't work. I remember saying that LE showed her the ping map, but I don't think DB has said anything about the phone call to MW. If anyone has a link, get it up here so I can transcribe it.

There have been so many interviews and so many story changes, that I am way past trying to keep track of them all.

Moo, Speculation - do you think it might be a "more likely" scenario that he came home, saw lights on, grumbled, then began to go around the house straightening thing, computer room, tried to straighten screen, then peeked in boys room, turned light off, then opened Lisa's door, went in to kiss her, fond her unconscious/dead, picked her up and carried her to Master bedroom...

See where I'm going with this?

MOO, speculation ONLY...

I think it more likely that he found Lisa in the master bedroom where the cadaver dog hit.

But honestly...I don't have a clue what really happened that night/morning.

I think it more likely that he found Lisa in the master bedroom where the cadaver dog hit.

But honestly...I don't have a clue what really happened that night/morning.

Yep, my theory leaves no HRD hit on the crib, I know.

I hadn't heard that one, all I had heard was DB insisting that it was impossible because the phones didn't work. I remember saying that LE showed her the ping map, but I don't think DB has said anything about the phone call to MW. If anyone has a link, get it up here so I can transcribe it.

There have been so many interviews and so many story changes, that I am way past trying to keep track of them all.

First I've heard she was shown a ping map. Do you have a link for this? TIA!

We were having problems last night with the "I recall this etc." and one of the mods suggested to add a link so we can all see what it is that was stated.

First I've heard she was shown a ping map. Do you have a link for this? TIA!

On “Good Morning America,” Bradley said police investigators had showed her burned clothes and a “Doppler thing with pings” from her cellphone.

“I hope the burned clothes weren’t real,” she said.

In an interview with Fox News Channel’s Megyn Kelly, Bradley said she might have had five glasses of wine that night and said it was possible she could have “blacked out.”

“I don’t see the problem in me having my grown-up time,” Bradley told Kelly. “I take good care of my kids. I keep my house clean. I do their laundry. I kiss their boo-boos. I fix them food. I’m involved in their school stuff.

“I mean, to me there’s nothing wrong with me doing what I want to do after dark. As soon as I’m done drinking, I go right to bed.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/19/3218089/16-days-in-the-lisa-irwin-case.html#ixzz1cf6pkbcV

This link has a really good synopsis of the parent's statements over time.

I'll go find it in the transcriptions. She says that they showed her a ping map, actually, she called it a "doppler thing" and that they showed her burned clothes. And she didn't think either of those things were "real."

ETA: Found it.

10/17/2011 – Dan Abrahams GMA interview
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/miss...scope-14752251
DA: “I began by asking Deborah about how she learned that she’d apparently failed a lie detector test.”
DB: “He said, ‘You failed,’ And I said, ‘Failed what? What question did I fail?’ And they, he said, ‘You failed the one where you know where your daughter’s at.’ And I said, ‘That’s not possible. I don’t know where she’s at.’ And I just proceeded to come unglued. That’s not possible, freaking out, telling them no, and he looked in my face, and he said, ‘I’ve met bad mothers like you.’ And proceeded to say something, probably along the lines of I need to tell the truth or…It’s hard to hear that, but if it means I have to go through all this to get her back, I don’t care. “
DA: “Would you take another lie detector test?”
DB: “Yeah. Why not?”
DA: “Do you think it’s possible that they’re going to arrest you?”
DB: “I don’t know. They’d be wrong.”
DA: “A lot of people have been asking whether you were drinking a lot that night, and whether that might explain something here.”
DB: “It doesn’t explain anything, cause I had nothing to do with anything.”
DA: “Were you drinking a lot that night?”
DB: “I was drinking, but it has nothing to do with my daughter’s disappearance. “
DA: “You said that what you have been told has been lies, what do you mean by that?”
DB: “During interrogation, ‘We found this.’ They showed me burnt clothes, they showed me a f, a doppler thing with pings from a, that my cell phones and, um, I’m led to believe at this point that none of that was real. I hope the burnt clothes weren’t real. “

Jeremy and Debbie discussing cell phones and pings with Megan Kelley:

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1225075619001/lisa-irwins-parents-claim-intruder-took-cell-phones/[/ame]

This four hour window thing reminds me of a magic trick. You know, abracadabra, please look at me wave and gesture so you don't see me switch the cards with my other hand... Here, here, look at this four hour window which is actually a half hour window so you don't see this gaping hole from 4:30 onwards that the baby spent in her crib and everybody forgot about her...

So listening to that fox link...I'm thinking there was a call at 8:30 (ish) to MW, and also a cell phone ping at 2:30 am from one of the phones.

ARGH! I am not liking all these timelines, and nothing from LE, but good for LE.

I am not putting anyone down for drinking or getting drunk, but have you ever asked a drunk person about timelines? Asked a person the day after what time such and such happened? Time goes out the window when drinking, part of the reason to drink. This is not helping... {sulks off to corner}

I will tell you all this. I have an ex-friend who drank wine all day long and even kept a glass by her bed and would wake up to take a swig every hour or so. She had a four year old and and ten year old. Her parents knew that she had a huge drinking problem and called CPS. My ex-friend did not comply with anything CPS tried to do to help her so eventually her parents took her to court and got full custody of her kids. Thank GOD, for the kid's sake. But I can honestly say, this ex-friend lives in a total blackout everyday. I would give her a ride to the bank and she would forget that her kids were at home. I witnessed her telling her kids that it was bedtime at 12 noon. She would lose chunks of times during the day and sometimes lose whole days of time during weeks. She is only 41 and has a bad liver. But I am telling you for a fact, someone could have walked right in and taken (ex-friend's) kids and she would not have had a clue what was going on. Thank God her kids are safe now before something like this happened to them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back