MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts about questioning techniques used on LI's half brothers, and on neighbor's four-year-old, have been moved to this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152888"]Interview with the two boys cancelled[/ame]

Sounds like a real great place to live and raise a family.....NOT! People with houses on the market in that neighborhood must be cringing. Bet their property values have taken a huge hit.

I'd be running!

Probably because they really haven't done ANYTHING, except tell people to not talk. How can they talk to anybody here when they aren't even here? Yeah, they can make phone calls, but who doesn't screen their calls anymore?

Would nt you want to talk to the person who received a call from your client's phones..there is suppose to be a kidnapper here..

Vinnie and Jim S feel that DB and JI would just like everyone to leave town. DB told Jim recently when he asked if he could speak to her...she said (nice and pleasantly), No. I'm not allowed to. Jim spoke to the local attorney, and he said everything concerning the media has to go through Joe T.

Puhleeze, not allowed to? The media is there to spread the word about your missing baby and you aren't allowed to speak to them?

How many parents of missing children would give everything they own to get their child's face on national TV ?

DB speaks volumes with her silence :furious:

I hope MSM keeps the pressure on .

Posts about questioning techniques used on LI's half brothers, and on neighbor's four-year-old, have been moved to this thread:

Interview with the two boys cancelled

Not a big deal, imo ynot, but since there have been multiple conversations about it in the MSM threads, Lisa has 2 half brothers and no step brothers. She has a maternal half brother and a paternal half brother. ;)

Puhleeze, not allowed to? The media is there to spread the word about your missing baby and you aren't allowed to speak to them?

How many parents of missing children would give everything they own to get their child's face on national TV ?

DB speaks volumes with her silence :furious:

I hope MSM keeps the pressure on .

And poor baby lisa is out there somewhere wondering why her mommy and daddy are not looking for her, or plea'ding for her return!!!!!

Would nt you want to talk to the person who received a call from your clients phones..there is suppose to be a kidnapper here..

I find it outrageous that BS or It's team hasn't talked to these people.
Is there anyway they(all these people) were told to don't tell everyone you have t:crazy:alked to us(the. Team)
Idk this case is so cornfussing

After hearing JS say none of the people who he has spoken to,have talked with BS or anyone on the defense team makes me believe even more DB & JI are hiding something.
MW would be the first person I would want to talk to..I want to know all you can tell me about your phone and who called you that night etc etc....That phone call would be the MOST IMPORTANT part of my defense in this case----The kidnapper took the phone and made a call....and not one defense person has spoken to MW!! WOW
It only tells me that BS is not doing his job.

It only tells me that BS is not doing his job.

I thought BS could not work in KC,so who was JT'S PI-It is JT'S job to hire someone and pound the pavement
interviewing people for his client!He is the defense lawyer here!

It has crossed my mind that maybe Deb owed money to her "friends" for some "candy" she had purchased and couldn't come up with it......then it could be revenege, you can't pay with money you will pay like this........ I definitely think she knows that baby is no longer with us...she is just waiting for it to all die down and go away.......and move on......

Would nt you want to talk to the person who received a call from your client's phones..there is suppose to be a kidnapper here..
I sure would, but I would not have let him, or JT work for me in the first place! It seems to me that BS really doesn't want to do anything.

I wonder if BS & JT are not interviewing people, and telling the family not to talk is they ASSUME guilt of their clients. It really bothers me that there is a workable theory that an intruder abducted Lisa, but they aren't working that theory, they seem to assume guilt and are working on a defense, instead of finding the truth. Or you know, finding poor little Lisa.

I didn't realize one of the kids was dressed as "The Grim Reaper". WTHeck

---and deborah dressed up as "sookie stackhouse" ( a character in the "True Blood" vampire tv series.)

twisting in the wind here, are the boys interviews OFF or ON? MSM reporting both in articles I see today

Mike B: re re-interview of t boys...could b too late now-how are boys going to remember now

re a possible affair between mom & Jersey: Jim S has not heard a word about that from anyone

I think he's mistaken. One of the boys is 8. An 8 year old is not a little kid who plays with toys all day (mine isn't anyway). They have a grasp of the world at that age.

What exactly happened with the dumpster? LE took it? Can someone explain. Thanks!

tonight they said it took two weeks for them to take it.. I have bumped up the dumpster thread so that convo can go there:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7335219#post7335219"]Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance? - Page 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It has crossed my mind that maybe Deb owed money to her "friends" for some "candy" she had purchased and couldn't come up with it......then it could be revenege, you can't pay with money you will pay like this........ I definitely think she knows that baby is no longer with us...she is just waiting for it to all die down and go away.......and move on......

But does a neighborhood drug dealer steal a baby? And why wouldn't DB tell LE who her drug dealer is then, and get this all over with?

YES! On the flip side, if we saw them talking we would probably accuse them of getting their stories straight or tampering with the witnesses. It's hard to know what is actually right here.

But YES, I would want to hear every word they had to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060