Baby Lisa's half brothers being interviewed Nov. 10

Did someone need to? There are no attorneys or parents present. Social worker and LE giving input from outside the interview room. Sounds pretty unrestricted to me.

Ok snap my head off!! I thought the family lawyer was also outside the interview WITH LE .... please forgive me:waitasec:

The media was outside the home fairly early in the evening. The boys could have come through the back door (don't know what the back yard access is and whether that's possible). But Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin apparently acted "normal" or at least normal compared to how they have been acting when coming and going....they didn't act like two parents whose children had just been taken by DFS. The attorney when on camera certainly didn't act like a man whose client's children were now in state custody.

I'm thinking there is far too much speculation still. It seems the parents are damned no matter what they do or say or how they act or don't act. I understand the drinking issue, I do, and I agree it was a very serious error in judgement but if we lived our lives with the constant thought that everything we did would have a bad outcome, that someone would get hurt or worst...we wouldn't be doing a whole lot of anything. Deb will have to live with that night for the rest of her life, regardless of the outcome. They agreed to the boys being interviewed, but that isn't good enough for some...they want her to suffer to the max and lose everything...for (all we know at this point) drinking! All I have is WOW!

Ok snap my head off!! I thought the family lawyer was also outside the interview WITH LE .... please forgive me:waitasec:

I wasn't snapping your head off. I was just pointing out to you why they might not have used those exact words as in 'unrestricted'. I didn't mean to offend.

Does anyone think it possible that the bio parents of Lisa's half-brothers are trying to regain custody or at least some sort of visitation? How likely would it be that CPS or some other court authority would be listening in on these interviews to determine if custody/visitation orders need to be altered? Would the FBI even allow such a thing?

They wouldn't have to listen in. The interview is being conducted by a qualified social worker. The interviews will be available to those with the right to view them, and this social worker can testify on behalf of the boys in any judicial matters- criminal or family court.

I know I am going a bit off topic but between all these high-profile 'missing' children cases lately, I'm afraid this is going to make people feel that, inserting a RFID into your young childs' body, seem like a GOOD idea.

How do you mean, keep them? Overnight? Have you heard of this happening before (other cases)?

ETA, I just realized that this post might sound like I'm being a smart-azz, but I'm not, I just didn't know what you meant.

Yes, overnight...i was just thinking if they were not done that they may? I have no idea if this is common or normal practice or practice at all lol... Im just trying to figure out why the boys didnt come home with the parents tonight..

When they left for the interview did they leave from JI and DB's house or from the brothers house?

Yes, overnight...i was just thinking if they were not done that they may? I have no idea if this is common or normal practice or practice at all lol... Im just trying to figure out why the boys didnt come home with the parents tonight..

I think they would just schedule for more time with them tomorrow. It would be hard on the boys to keep them away for the night.

Speculation/ASSumptions:

IMO no way JT would allow that. If they fought over specifics, they aren't just going to let them spend the night there. If they did it, it had to be done legally and through proper channels- which would bear the same burden of evidentiary reasoning as emergency removal.

I don't mean to poo poo the idea, just entertaining the idea and reasoning on it :)

The media was outside the home fairly early in the evening. The boys could have come through the back door (don't know what the back yard access is and whether that's possible). But Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin apparently acted "normal" or at least normal compared to how they have been acting when coming and going....they didn't act like two parents whose children had just been taken by DFS. The attorney when on camera certainly didn't act like a man whose client's children were now in state custody.

BBM Is there a link? TIA

I think they would just schedule for more time with them tomorrow. It would be hard on the boys to keep them away for the night.

Cops keep kids away from their parents on the morning of baby Lisa's first birthday?? And there is no public outcry? Who here thinks that is realistic?

We don't know that the children didn't go to their uncle's home. They could have come in through a back way. There could have been a diversion so that the media didn't get their coming or going. They could be spending the night with their grandparents. (I loved staying with my Nannie. It was my favorite thing).

I'm thinking there is far too much speculation still. It seems the parents are damned no matter what they do or say or how they act or don't act. I understand the drinking issue, I do, and I agree it was a very serious error in judgement but if we lived our lives with the constant thought that everything we did would have a bad outcome, that someone would get hurt or worst...we wouldn't be doing a whole lot of anything. Deb will have to live with that night for the rest of her life, regardless of the outcome. They agreed to the boys being interviewed, but that isn't good enough for some...they want her to suffer to the max and lose everything...for (all we know at this point) drinking! All I have is WOW!

Sometimes when one Sleuths, one must speculate in order to come up with a feasible theory. A theory that is really some one's opinion. That theory is then discussed and others might agree, others might not and some will add their own 2 cents to the theory. Facts are great and when facts are available, the facts are most definately used in the theory.

Souces such as the video from the store shows DB purchased a box of wine. By DB's own admission and that of her neighbor, both state they drank wine on the porch. DB says she "might" have blacked out. So far there is no confirmation if DB was in fact inebriated to the point of a black out state. My theory and opinion is, DB was not drunk and she did not black out. My opinion is that DB was very aware of what was happening in her house that particular night. I think her husband and the 2 boys know too.

If those boys told anything to the person interviewing them that would cause the interviewer to question the safety of these 2 children then by all means, do whatever is neccessary to keep them safe.

Once again, this is MOO, a theory and could be totally wrong. I hope that I am wrong. I hope that this Baby is returned to her parents safe and sound.

The boys were interviewed for 2 hours

"Irwin family attorney John Picerno told FOX 4 News that the children were interviewed for a total of two hours on Thursday evening by a forensic interviewer flown in to Kansas City from Washington, D.C. by the FBI. "

http://mobile.fox4kc.com/wap/news/t...rities-now-interviewing-lisa-irwins-brothers/

So maybe someone else took them home, aunt, uncle, grandparents, etc and the parents stayed to discuss the boys interviews w/authorities?

<snipped> So far there is no confirmation if DB was in fact inebriated to the point of a black out state. My theory and opinion is, DB was not drunk and she did not black out. My opinion is that DB was very aware of what was happening in her house that particular night. I think her husband and the 2 boys know too.

If those boys told anything to the person interviewing them that would cause the interviewer to question the safety of these 2 children then by all means, do whatever is neccessary to keep them safe.Once again, this is MOO, a theory and could be totally wrong. I hope that I am wrong. I hope that this Baby is returned to her parents safe and sound.

BBM

IF DB was NOT drunk that night then there would be NO reason to remove the boys because she was drunk/negligent.

The latest video states that the interviews ended at 730pm. BS also states that he does not feel that the interviews would reveal anything to help the case, but yet he himself has never questioned or talked to the boys, nor has DB (so she says) So how or why could he make the statement that nothing would reveal any help towards the case.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...iew-half-brothers-of-lisa-irwin#ixzz1dMvGL09M

The boys were interviewed for 2 hours

"Irwin family attorney John Picerno told FOX 4 News that the children were interviewed for a total of two hours on Thursday evening by a forensic interviewer flown in to Kansas City from Washington, D.C. by the FBI. "

http://mobile.fox4kc.com/wap/news/t...rities-now-interviewing-lisa-irwins-brothers/

So maybe someone else took them home, aunt, uncle, grandparents, etc and the parents stayed to discuss the boys interviews w/authorities?

I do believe that is the most logical conclusion.

Cops keep kids away from their parents on the morning of baby Lisa's first birthday?? And there is no public outcry? Who here thinks that is realistic?

We don't know that the children didn't go to their uncle's home. They could have come in through a back way. There could have been a diversion so that the media didn't get their coming or going. They could be spending the night with their grandparents. (I loved staying with my Nannie. It was my favorite thing).

BBM-This is what I think.

It just, logically, seems like something that would be pre-planned. DB, herself, at one time, said she was preparing to be arrested. I would think that they would have some kind of plan in place for the boys in case something like that did happen. Telling the boys beforehand that they were going to spend the night with the grandparents (or another relative) would be less stressful for the boys and ensure a plan for them, in case the parents did have to deal with other issues as a result of the interviews, JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back