MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/13/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

josie1986

Reaction score
MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/13/11

A thread for MSM articles published today, 11/13/11.

Please keep commentary related to these articles only, and take more detailed discussion to a new or existing thread.

let's hope today is the day you come home safe!

my first thread yay :woohoo:

if ive done it wrong can a mod fix it TIA :innocent:

Hi all :newhere:
I have a link to an interview done by a local news station with Mr. Picerno that was done on the night of the 11th but I have not seen it posted on here so I'm not sure if I should post it or where, if at all?
Also, last night a reporter was talking about JI's son's mother and some possible custody issues but it's not posted on their site so if you would like I can email this reporter and ask for a synopsis of what was said but this would not be today's news so ....help! LOL!

I have a link to an interview done by a local news station with Mr. Picerno that was done on the night of the 11th but I have not seen it posted on here so I'm not sure if I should post it or where, if at all?
Also, last night a reporter was talking about JI's son's mother and some possible custody issues but it's not posted on their site so if you would like I can email this reporter and ask for a synopsis of what was said but this would not be today's news so ....help! LOL!

Link please and which reporter? Thank you!

A little O/T, but it looks like LE resources are being stretched to the max.

Five homicides, possibly six, in a 10-hour span. And Kansas City’s new police chief had known one of the victims since childhood.

“Like a brother,” Chief Darryl Forté said Saturday.

They had talked on the phone Friday, as they did many days. Forté was planning to drop off a couch and appliance at his buddy’s house this weekend.

But late Friday the chief received word of a triple homicide in a home on the 2400 block of Lister Avenue.

The address stunned him. He called the dispatcher before heading out: “You sure that’s right?”

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/12/3262183/two-dead-found-in-kc-homicide.html#ixzz1dbPlXCd1

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/11/exclusive-irwin-family-attorney-john-picerno-talks-to-fox-4s-john-holt/

is this the interview with JP? i'm surprised this wasn't posted before!

Custody Battle Brewing Over Baby Lisa’s Brother

10:10 am, November 13, 2011, by Dave Dunn

It’s been almost six weeks since the baby Lisa Irwin was last seen. Family members celebrated the baby’s first birthday on November 11. Now, FOX 4 has learned the baby’s father, Jeremy Irwin is in a custody battle over one of Lisa’s brothers.

FOX 4′s Dave Dunn talked to the boy’s family about the battle.

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/13/custody-battle-brewing-over-baby-lisas-brother/

here it is. mother seeking custody of the 8 yr old. i urge everyone to watch the video, because the title is misleading. apparently Rasleen Raim's family is saying that they want to see more of the 8 year old, and that RR is hoping she can get at least partial custody, but would not go as far as to say that she is planning to file court papers.

Yes, that's what I saw. Thanks again and sorry it's not today's news.

Yes, that's what I saw. Thanks again and sorry it's not today's news.

no, thank you! that first interview with JP has never been posted to my knowledge. and the custody thing is new today, per the fox website. it says it was posted on the 13th, today. around 40 minutes ago.

I like this attorney but he says the blob was coming out of the woods too.

:seeya: Welcome MsMoJustice and thank you for the link!

:welcome5:

http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/13/custody-battle-brewing-over-baby-lisas-brother/

here it is. mother seeking custody of the 8 yr old. i urge everyone to watch the video, because the title is misleading. apparently Rasleen Raim's family is saying that they want to see more of the 8 year old, and that RR is hoping she can get at least partial custody, but would not go as far as to say that she is planning to file court papers.

Someone had posted a link to court dates and i cant find it anymore i think it was about Jersey, Well i typed in JI name and all his court appearances showed up and they are numerous... and child custody related,anyone out there have that link its very interesting.

no, thank you! that first interview with JP has never been posted to my knowledge. and the custody thing is new today, per the fox website. it says it was posted on the 13th, today. around 40 minutes ago.

The custody issue was on the local newscast last night but when I went to look for it this morning it wasn't posted so I'm glad you found it.

I like this attorney but he says the blob was coming out of the woods too.

Imo, the "woods" mischaracterization is actually significant. Since LE searched "wooded areas" many times in the initial searches and that was mentionied many times in the media, it sounds much more ominous to say that a video capturing a man coming out of the woods was discovered in connection to the case. When, in reality, it is a person walking near a tree in a gas station lot.

I couldn't get the volume to work on the video, but hoping that at least the parents' team have dropped the "man carrying a baby" from the statement. That was repeated in media over and over and simply isn't what is reflected in the video. That bothers me more than the "woods" mischaracterization. Just the facts would be nice.

JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member