MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/14/11

josie1986

Reaction score
MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/14/11

A thread for MSM articles published today, 11/14/11.

Please keep commentary related to these articles only, and take more detailed discussion to a new or existing thread.

:seeya:

Have seen two teasers on Fox and Friends but they haven't come to the piece on Baby Lisa yet. "Upcoming."

JT was just on Fox News spinning again,I hardly understood a word he was ranting about,it was by phone.He was asked why DB and JI weren't cooperating with LE and he said something about the boys were just in there talking,but neglected to say why it took so long.And the same speech about why DB and JI aren't talking to LE,they just need to get in there talk seperately to LE with a lawyer,stop this nonsense.

I am very interested in this Dane character and sure hope LE knows where he is. From that video "police will not confirm or deny that they are looking" for Dane so maybe they don't know where he is.

I am very interested in this Dane character and sure hope LE knows where he is. From that video "police will not confirm or deny that they are looking" for Dane so maybe they don't know where he is.

There is a blog out there that has a current photo of him and says they are looking for him...just google Dane and his last name or both last names if you know them.

I really feel like this is where they need to go in this case. We've known Dane's name for awhile, so this isn't "breaking", but having another adult in the house who observed that he had the phone at that time (whatever time it is, 8:30 or 11:57, who knows).

I don't get this. If LE wants to talk to him why don't they just say that. LE can make it clear that he is not a suspect and have talked to him once but would like to speak with him again. If not then just say, we've already talked to him and "moved on".

I don't get this. If LE wants to talk to him why don't they just say that. LE can make it clear that he is not a suspect and have talked to him once but would like to speak with him again. If not then just say, we've already talked to him and "moved on".

They're just not saying ANYTHING, and who knows why that is.

I'm a real believer that the public can not only be very helpful, but in fact, they have a right to know about the safety of their community and the loss of one of the members of the community.

That's why when charges are filed they aren't "The Chicago Police Department vs. John Smith", it's the People of Illinois against John Smith.

I really don't understand the behavior of some LE departments - that it is none of the public's business what happened to Baby Lisa, and many others they decide the public has no interest or right to know about.

If this case never gets solved, and it turns out they've held on to very important clues the public could have helped with in a timely manner, it will be such a sad tragedy.

There is a blog out there that has a current photo of him and says they are looking for him...just google Dane and his last name or both last names if you know them.

A blog? An approved WS blog that can be linked?
Who is "they"? LE? The public? His former roommates? Bill Stanton? Ron Rugen?
Reporters?

snippets from : http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/14/man-claims-roommate-had-phone-night-of-mysterious-irwin-call/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – ... A metro man said he knows who was on the other end of a phone call that was made from a cell phone belonging to one of Lisa’s parents the night of her disappearance.
He also added that he was unaware of anyone in the house knowing either Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s parents.

:waitasec: So now we have a man who "claims" to know WHO was "on the other end of a phone call" made the night BL "disappeared" ...

And Megan W "claims" she did NOT have her phone when this "mysterious" phone call was made -- that a "Dane" was using her phone ...

IMO ... WHOEVER made that call from the Bradley/Irwin "phone" IMO has some sort of "connection to either MW, Dane, or someone else in that house ... and this "connection" may or may NOT have anything to BL's "disappearance" ... KWIM ?

:waitasec: I just do not believe this was a "coincidence" ...

MOO ...

snippets from : http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/14/man-claims-roommate-had-phone-night-of-mysterious-irwin-call/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – ... A metro man said he knows who was on the other end of a phone call that was made from a cell phone belonging to one of Lisa’s parents the night of her disappearance.
He also added that he was unaware of anyone in the house knowing either Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s parents.

:waitasec: So now we have a man who "claims" to know WHO was "on the other end of a phone call" made the night BL "disappeared" ...

And Megan W "claims" she did NOT have her phone when this "mysterious" phone call was made -- that a "Dane" was using her phone ...

IMO ... WHOEVER made that call from the Bradley/Irwin "phone" IMO has some sort of "connection to either MW, Dane, or someone else in that house ... and this "connection" may or may NOT have anything to BL's "disappearance" ... KWIM ?

MOO ...

So you're saying that someone stole the phones unrelated to Baby Lisa's disappearance?

From what I can tell, that's the ONLY way the phone caller is not related to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

If the parents made that call, it implicates them.

If someone ELSE made that call, it implicates them.

I can't see another scenario - someone other than the Irwins had possession of that phone, and they are unrelated to Lisa's disappearance.

MOO ...

I was thinking the same thing? How on earth would the man know who made that exact call? Did he note the time and duration and content of every call/text Dane made or received while he was in possession of MW's phone? Geez, this is :crazy: !!

We really don't know when those phones disappeared. We only know what DB and JI has said about them.

So you're saying that someone stole the phones unrelated to Baby Lisa's disappearance?

From what I can tell, that's the ONLY way the phone caller is not related to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

If the parents made that call, it implicates them.

If someone ELSE made that call, it implicates them.

I can't see another scenario - someone other than the Irwins had possession of that phone, and they are unrelated to Lisa's disappearance.

1st BBM: No ... IMO, I believe the "mysterious" phone call was made by DB, and/or "someone else" who was at her house that night ...

IMO ... DB and/or JI and/or "someone else" knows where their cell phones are -- which IMO, DB, JI, or "someone else" disposed of these cell phones in the River ...

I do not believe these phones were ever in the hands of some "mysterious intruder" who "kidnapped" BL and "stole" 3 cell phones ...

MOO ...

We really don't know when those phones disappeared. We only know what DB and JI has said about them.

I think, all that aside, the simplest statement that can be made about that phone call is whoever made it, knows what happened to Lisa. And in MHO, that is where the focus of the entire investigation needs to be - to determine the identity of the caller.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back