WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very common for Russians to get into "arranged marriages" with american men. So it is very possible in my opinion that she may have married for money and a visa, and not for love.

After 7 years of dating?

I know this may sound awful and terribly horrible but what if she ""sold" Sky to feather her nest? She obviously has no morals how she gets money.

Chilling thought. I wonder if her and Steven Powell know each other? He lived in Puyallup. I'd believe anything from this point on!! All the info we already have and know....and to think LE is holding info.??:crazy:

ETA: I'm waiting for a top $ and well known lawyer to enter the scene any time now.

It is very common for Russians to get into "arranged marriages" with american men. So it is very possible in my opinion that she may have married for money and a visa, and not for love.

She didn't get into "arranged marriage" with an american man. Apparently he would have been one to get deported if he didn't marry her.

It happens everywhere here in NZ it is Filipino ladies marrying NZ men to settle here. No disrespect for Filipino's intended they are lovely obliging people. But my stepmother alienated my Father from his children(my brother and I) and then got us written out of the will.

I fell asleep last night thinking about the following possible scenario.

M is left to be the primary caretaker for her baby brother while mommy leaves them alone often and for extended periods of time. M is already well trained by mommy on how not to trigger her and be a good girl. Sky gets sick, tired, is whiny, crying while mom is out who knows where. M parrots what her mommy does and gives him medicine, vitamins, an herbal remedy? or does something trying to help but actually harms the baby because she is too young to know better.

JB comes home and M tells her how big of a girl she was helping her baby brother, who mom finds deceased. She hushes the girl off to bed, or another room, while telling M all along she did a good job. Mom then has to come up with something because she knows she's screwed and Sky's death is a result of an accident from neglect. She disposes of him, happens to see this particular episode of Law and Order SVU and decides that's the story she'll run with in the hopes everyone will buy it, she'll get a slap on the hand and retain primary custody.

I don't think she beat the kids. I simply think she was so engrossed in her compulsions she left the primary caregiving to her 4 yr old.

JMO

I have also been thinking of a similar scenario to this, but she doesn't hush her off to bed and instead goes into a Casey Anthony, jail house video rage and tells M that because she killed Sky that if she tells the police that he wasn't in the car she will go to jail. I obviously don't have much faith in Miss Julia's parenting skills.

It doesn't appear she was planning on fleeing herself... with the ad she placed.

I wonder about a private plane/jet. I think she must be a US citizen with the alleged story about deportation and marriage... she'd have to be.

I wonder if dad is. If not would the kids have dual citizenship? In Pakistan?
I don't think he took Sky. just curious...

I read something about someone in JB's family overseas owning a plane.
I don't know those laws either regarding overseas travel.
Russia is by no means "close" to WA. It is over that way though.
It is plausible she was planning to put him on a private plane-
not sure how passports work or IF it were a family member that owned a plane or jet, it might go unnoticed???
Of course how would he get back here? if ever.
So hoping he is alive and being cared for!

Just seems like She would go with both children.
I do think it was stated that they were NOT allowed to travel out of the country...
moo

I missed something...what ad did she place?
TIA

RSBM
I'm not saying its even remotely similar to the situation here but all I can do is refer to my experience. I stayed in an abusive marriage for a decade telling almost no one what was really happening. I was humiliated, embarrassed and honestly believed it was my fault he acted the way he did. I also talked myself into believing I was doing what was best for our children. Both their parents under one roof - as long as the abuse was only directed towards me I thought I could deal with it - never fully realising until much later it always affected them. And finally, like so many others, I thought I could fix my abuser.

Later, when people knew the extent they asked me why I stayed as long as I had. The answer was simple enough...I didn't know how not to. Some people are strong enough to walk away the first time they are threatened, criticised, or bullied but for others they have to learn what is within themselves before they can break away.

JMO and FWIW

BBM - Thank you so much for sharing this. I actually think this is EXTREMELY similar to what SM was going through.

I have also been thinking of a similar scenario to this, but she doesn't hush her off to bed and instead goes into a Casey Anthony, jail house video rage and tells M that because she killed Sky that if she tells the police that he wasn't in the car she will go to jail. I obviously don't have much faith in Miss Julia's parenting skills.

That's possible, but she doted on M so much, she had an 'unusual attachment' or however it was worded on her daughter. I think more likely, maybe, she repeated over and over something along the lines of M gave Sky a little bit of medicine, to keep her from telling the true story.

Keep in mind, kids at that age blurt out everything. Including some things that are pretty embarrasing. JB had pulled M out of daycare/preschool at some point as I recall reading her dcp/preschool hadn't seen her in weeks or months. I think it is a very strong possibility she was pulled because of the things about her homelife she was sharing at school.

I think it is possible M was used to parroting mommies stories. I hope those interviewing M are well trained professionals who can determine from M if 'mommy told me to say that' kind of thing.

jmo

OT- after seeing this link last night, about an hour later I couldn't get that Toby Keith song "I'm just talking about tonight" song out of my head.

I’m not talking about locking down forever baby
That would be too too demanding
I’m just talking about two lonely people who might
Reach a little understanding

sing it with me, lol. :floorlaugh:

http://www1.poemhunter.com/song/i-m-just-talkin-about-tonight/

It doesn't appear she was planning on fleeing herself... with the ad she placed.

I wonder about a private plane/jet. I think she must be a US citizen with the alleged story about deportation and marriage... she'd have to be.

I wonder if dad is. If not would the kids have dual citizenship? In Pakistan?
I don't think he took Sky. just curious...

I read something about someone in JB's family overseas owning a plane.
I don't know those laws either regarding overseas travel.
Russia is by no means "close" to WA. It is over that way though.
It is plausible she was planning to put him on a private plane-
not sure how passports work or IF it were a family member that owned a plane or jet, it might go unnoticed???
Of course how would he get back here? if ever.
So hoping he is alive and being cared for!

Just seems like She would go with both children.
I do think it was stated that they were NOT allowed to travel out of the country...
moo

What ad did JB place?

That's possible, but she doted on M so much, she had an 'unusual attachment' or however it was worded on her daughter. I think more likely, maybe, she repeated over and over something along the lines of M gave Sky a little bit of medicine, to keep her from telling the true story.

Keep in mind, kids at that age blurt out everything. Including some things that are pretty embarrasing. JB had pulled M out of daycare/preschool at some point as I recall reading her dcp/preschool hadn't seen her in weeks or months. I think it is a very strong possibility she was pulled because of the things about her homelife she was sharing at school.

I think it is possible M was used to parroting mommies stories. I hope those interviewing M are well trained professionals who can determine from M if 'mommy told me to say that' kind of thing.
jmo

BBM. When M's foster family or a social worker puts a dollhouse, a mom doll, a dad doll, a little girl doll, and a baby boy doll in front of M, the whole tale will come spilling out. M is going to eventually tell exactly what went on in that family and I imagine that thought terrifies the ***** out of Julia.

Interesting that her "occupation" is "self".

Not Self-employed, just "self".

??

Self-employed usually means someone has some sort of an income making job they do without having a boss. And she didn't have that as far as we know. Whatever child support she was getting probably wasn't a lot since the grocery store SM had apparently wasn't doing very well lately.

Interesting that her "occupation" is "self".

Not Self-employed, just "self".

??

She's pretty, and that's a very alluring profile she wrote. You KNOW some men responded.

Wonder if they're having a great morning? haha

woaaah!!!! that close up picture of her face is just **crazy** literally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members