GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think age is what matters. But its maturity of all ages. Most of what I have read, is that her friends thought she was a good mom and so forth. This just goes to show, in this world of reality, you never really know someone. I am so sad, and sorry that this little guy was hurt and will never have the chance of life.

the girls said the vigil tonight was to support shelby... they said they would be making an announcement at the ________ high school for people to attend (I didn't get the name)

i suspect these girls are going to have to face the facts a lot sooner than they may (or i guess, may not) anticipate :( i couldn't imagine hearing my friend has killed her son. i am around the same age as these girls. i just could not imagine, i wouldn't believe it either. for sure.

this is strangely worded imo, seems like it should be "but says police must not release it" maybe i'm just going crazy this morning but i don't see the need for the word "but" in this sentence

I'm still stuck way back here reading, but in case this wasn't answered, the way I take it is, "Police has to be the one's to release it" I think that is what you were saying as well. I'm just mind boggled over this.

the girls said the vigil tonight was to support shelby... they said they would be making an announcement at the ________ high school for people to attend (I didn't get the name)

I heard it was Affton Senior High School... no way would I go to support her! All her friends are in for a very rude awakening after this presser starts with LE laying out their case & COD. They are supporting her all over the internet on comment boards, facebook pages, etc... My heart breaks for them to have to learn so very young how evil & deceitful a person you considered a close friend can be.

This is ALL about Tyler, NOT about Shelby!

sorry to quote my own post but did anyone else watch this video?? oh my.

I did, not sure when it was done but they do not believe she did it.
From what I gathered they are going to the HS to start a vigil. (not sure I agree with that) They will then walk from the place he was found to Shelby's house.

Hope I got that right, please correct me if I'm wrong

Is that Central time there? Thanks in advance of an answer.

yes central time here.

I can see this is a sensitive subject for you, but it is a fact that children born to teen moms are at increased risk for abuse. Nowhere in either of the articles/studies does it say that ALL TEENS will abuse their kids or that teenagers shouldn't babysit. Just that there is an increased risk due to the reasons that are laid out in the studies. I'm sure that that majority of teens that have kids DON't abuse their children. Tragically for this baby, his mother appears to be one of the ones who did abuse her child.

Yes it is a VERY sensitive subject for me. If the case is that it is only because of her age - then I guess they need to start removing all babies born to teens imediately to prevent these tragedies. But my guess is there is more than just age as the reason/factor behind killings.......

I am not saying any more - this thread is about TYLER and not teen pregnancies....I will save my soap box for another thread.....sorry to all who had to read me getting upset. Will go back to watching TV and not reading WS for a while....

Is it just a rumor or assumption that she confessed? I think I read that she did lead LE to the exact spot, to back up her confession, but still not sure if that was a scenario or if it happened. If so, her friends, and the community, will have to accept it. The vigil should be for Tyler, in any case.

yes central time here.

Yes it is a VERY sensitive subject for me. If the case is that it is only because of her age - then I guess they need to start removing all babies born to teens imediately to prevent these tragedies. But my guess is there is more than just age as the reason/factor behind killings.......

I am not saying any more - this thread is about TYLER and not teen pregnancies....I will save my soap box for another thread.....sorry to all who had to read me getting upset. Will go back to watching TV and not reading WS for a while....

(((hugs)))

I agree that it has nothing to do with teen moms. I do think it has everything to do with someone having a baby who may not have wanted to have the baby to begin with (think ICA and Cindy). Or maybe wanted the baby for the wrong reasons, kwim?

I know several women who were/are teen moms and are wonderful mothers.

I think the one on the table was flatter in shape? Kind of like a light-fluid container. That kind of shape, IMO...

It was hard to tell from the pic,except it had a green top and I wonder why that was being checked as evidence,unless she killed him while in the crib.I'm sure we'll hear what the foulplay was in the house and what all evidence was found.It doesn't matter though,she confessed,I'm assuming.

wonder if it is the same one . . . one for the baby & one for Shelby

Vigil for Tyler Dasher is slated for 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the River Des Peres Greenway at Olde English Road and River Des Peres in Affton.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/286061/3/Vigil-planned-for-deceased-Affton-toddler

I haven't been back here since last night. This is just sad, beyond words. Poor little guy. May he RIP! What the heck has happened to our world, when mothers kill their children. :furious: So many others would have loved that baby, taken care of him and given him a great life. I am beyond disgusted.

One thing I noticed on Mom's Facebook yesterday (maybe I had limited access but was there right away), there weren't any updated photos of the baby. The ones I saw, were posted 6 months ago. I found it odd, unless I couldn't see all of them.

Giving my kids an extra hug today. I don't understand anger like that, never will.

AeZXeRlCAAA2Oaw.jpg

:furious::furious::furious:

http://twitter.com/#!/kmovnewsfeed

AeZXeRlCAAA2Oaw.jpg

here ya go - does not look like she got any sleep (LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member