Misty's Supreme Court Filing SC10-1989

i tend to agree with you Emeralgem. i really don't think any of the Croslins know the real truth about what happened. my guess is that three know what happened and only one knows where she is. the rest were just pawns imo to spread rc's disinformation. imo if tc or mc knew anything that would truly help find Haileigh, they would have told it by now. especially mc. jmo

IMHO... I feel certain both Ron C and Misty were present and on the scene when Haleigh died... IMHO ..It is also quite possible some of the Croslins do know what happened and how she died, but I do not think any of the Croslins know WHERE and HOW Haleigh was finally disposed of...Ron C knows though and I suspect so does his mother and his grandmother..And Unka Donald may know too... For certain Ron and his family know Haleigh is dead... JMHO

I still have not seen any evidence Ron had anything to do with her missing,last one with her was Misty just saying.

I still have not seen any evidence Ron had anything to do with her missing,last one with her was Misty just saying.

PCSO claims Misty wasn't there that night..LVA revealed Misty's story about pee blankets and what happened that night wasn't TRUE...
Ron C and his momma claim he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop and took her home.. He never mentioned Misty was at the MH...Last person who claims they saw Haleigh and was with her at the MH was GGM....Not Misty... Just saying...JMHO

I still cant get away from thinking about TiC and CC. Why did they just happen to leave right after HC went missing?? That has never set right with me, still doesnt. They, at the very least KNOW something.

I still cant get away from thinking about TiC and CC. Why did they just happen to leave right after HC went missing?? That has never set right with me, still doesnt. They, at the very least KNOW something.

My understanding is they moved after their baby was born, sometime in July or early August...... Lindsy and Tommy wanted to leave also... IIRC Lindsey was inquiring about nursing jobs in Belize....I suspect they wanted out of there because they had helped out that night and by then they ALL fully realized they had been set up to take the fall for Ron C...JMHO..

It seems most here think RC is responsible for HaLeigh's disapperance. While I wouldn't characterize RC as a prince among men, I never thought he harmed his daughter. I've read the theories that have his mom and grandma as co-cospirators or accomplices, but I can't understood why MC and TC would cover for RC. Some have said that the MC and TC were afraid of RC, but what's to fear when they're all in custody for years to come? Even if they were accomplices or accessories after the fact, after the drug busts, wouldn't they have had a better chance to get the drug charges pled down if they had turned on RC and testified against him? I would think they would have served less time. The Croslins and maybe cousin Joe were at the mobile home that night. Through their lawyers and relatives, they have told various self-incriminating versions of the events that night, in Croslin doublespeak of course. One, two or all three of them have always seemed the mostly likely responsible to me. All MOO

I agree with you seeker. It seems CC has been keeping a lower profile since that last little drama she started. That didn't go over too well. Maybe she thinks someone will look at them a little closer if she starts another drama. Maybe we should do just that, go back as look at them again. Another thing, why did Tommy's wife throw out Ti and To's boots, and feel it important enough to slip that message to To in jail?

It seems most here think RC is responsible for HaLeigh's disapperance. While I wouldn't characterize RC as a prince among men, I never thought he harmed his daughter. I've read the theories that have his mom and grandma as co-cospirators or accomplices, but I can't understood why MC and TC would cover for RC. Some have said that the MC and TC were afraid of RC, but what's to fear when they're all in custody for years to come? Even if they were accomplices or accessories after the fact, after the drug busts, wouldn't they have had a better chance to get the drug charges pled down if they had turned on RC and testified against him? I would think they would have served less time. The Croslins and maybe cousin Joe were at the mobile home that night. Through their lawyers and relatives, they have told various self-incriminating versions of the events that night, in Croslin doublespeak of course. One, two or all three of them have always seemed the mostly likely responsible to me. All MOO

You have made good points deoneta. My theory is that RC convinced ToC and Ti C that they were covering for their sister Misty. That is why they got involved, maybe they thought they were just looking for Misty and the kids at first, RC's manipulation to use them as scapegoats. Whether Misty was involved in what happened to Haleigh or not, ToC amd TiC thought they could keep her out of it at the beginning. I don't know. My theory keeps changing somewhat, but not as much as it used to. I believe Haleigh is dead because of Ron, directly. I also believe that TN and GGMS were part of the set-up plan, and cover-up plan for RC against the Croslins from the beginning. I also believe RC knows where Haleigh is, and he has known from the beginning. I believe TN and GGMS have a good idea where she is, but not directly. If RC didn't know where she is, I think he would have been busting his b_tt before the drug arrests to find her. This is JMO

Teresa and Annette need to go to the cops and I cant imagine having to come to the realization Ron put her somewhere where she was exposed to all sorts of stuff, but for their own souls they need to go see Ron and encourage him to end this and they will love him no matter what. jmo

Teresa and Annette need to go to the cops and I cant imagine having to come to the realization Ron put her somewhere where she was exposed to all sorts of stuff, but for their own souls they need to go see Ron and encourage him to end this and they will love him no matter what. jmo

Thanks, Chablis, but that could never happen. How would they explain their complicity in all of this. But you are so right, it's not about covering their ...., it's about thinking of precious little Haleigh, where she is, and having her found. It's also about their souls, their afterlife. However, I don't think these people think that way. IMO, their only thoughts they and ours got away with it. So sad, so unGodly.

You have made good points deoneta. My theory is that RC convinced ToC and Ti C that they were covering for their sister Misty. That is why they got involved, maybe they thought they were just looking for Misty and the kids at first, RC's manipulation to use them as scapegoats. Whether Misty was involved in what happened to Haleigh or not, ToC amd TiC thought they could keep her out of it at the beginning. I don't know. My theory keeps changing somewhat, but not as much as it used to. I believe Haleigh is dead because of Ron, directly. I also believe that TN and GGMS were part of the set-up plan, and cover-up plan for RC against the Croslins from the beginning. I also believe RC knows where Haleigh is, and he has known from the beginning. I believe TN and GGMS have a good idea where she is, but not directly. If RC didn't know where she is, I think he would have been busting his b_tt before the drug arrests to find her. This is JMO

Thank you for explaining your theory. While I think just about everyone involved could be described as, well a little rough around the edges is the most polite description I can come up with, I have a hard time imagining TN and GGMS being so downright evil. I do think RC is hotheaded and has poor impulse control, but that also makes it hard for me to picture him as the coolheaded mastermind who could concoct and hold a coverup together. I've always thought that Misty "had a hold" on Ronald- and vice versa- that they took for "love". I think Ronald stood by Misty at first simply because he didn't want to face his own foolish irrresponsibility and selfishness in bringing Misty and her family into his life. I also think he knew pretty quickly that Misty was either responsible or covering up for whatever happened to HaLeigh, but if that mattered to him, it just didn't matter enough to keep him away from Misty right up to the time of the drug bust. I do have some sympathy for Misty only because she was raised to have absolutely no moral compass, but that is only an explanation, not an excuse. I do think RC, MC and TC are all right where they belong, but I am afraid the truth may never come out.

Thank you for explaining your theory. While I think just about everyone involved could be described as, well a little rough around the edges is the most polite description I can come up with, I have a hard time imagining TN and GGMS being so downright evil. I do think RC is hotheaded and has poor impulse control, but that also makes it hard for me to picture him as the coolheaded mastermind who could concoct and hold a coverup together. I've always thought that Misty "had a hold" on Ronald- and vice versa- that they took for "love". I think Ronald stood by Misty at first simply because he didn't want to face his own foolish irrresponsibility and selfishness in bringing Misty and her family into his life. I also think he knew pretty quickly that Misty was either responsible or covering up for whatever happened to HaLeigh, but if that mattered to him, it just didn't matter enough to keep him away from Misty right up to the time of the drug bust. I do have some sympathy for Misty only because she was raised to have absolutely no moral compass, but that is only an explanation, not an excuse. I do think RC, MC and TC are all right where they belong, but I am afraid the truth may never come out.

IMHO.. IT's quite possible the TRUTH as to what really happened may never be revealed but IMHO the very thought of that being the case explains WHY I believe both TN and GGMS are the epitome of what I refer to as being evil...They could end this and tell the truth as to what happened to Haleigh.. IMHO they have both proven they are aware of the fact Haleigh is deceased and they have both proven their ONLY goal has been to deceive the public and frame the Croslins for what they know their son/grandson is responsible for concerning Haleigh's demise.

IMHO When a person knows full well their granddaughter/ great grandaughter is deceased and are still pretending to the child's mother as well as others they believe she is alive, something is terribly wrong.. IMHO. Thats evil...JMHO...

Your views on Ron, are pretty much how I see him. Unlike a lot of people though, I do think he'd cover for Misty. I'm not sure he'd cover for murder, but on the 911, he said something about her being up to something. He knew Misty was involved somehow. Add in that he would face judgement for having her and her family around his kids, and there's a big motive to look the other way. We see a lot of women cover for bfs, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Also, if he knew for sure or convinced himself that Misty wasn't the actual perp, it would explain how he could justify being around her. But, how could she or her family tolerate this situation? Her parents let her marry him and they all went to the wedding. IDK...too many things don't add up. IMO, I still don't think Misty was the actual perp. Ron and his family couldn't have stood being around her, and her attitude towards Tommy, would have been different. If HE helped HER, it's moo that she would have been more grateful and not so divisive and disgusted. Looking back, it looks like she she wanted him in trouble, but didn't want to rat him out...maybe because ratting him out, would also be ratting herself out? A lot of people saw this as Misty throwing Tommy under the bus, but I don't think so. Knowledge equals power, and I got the impression then, and still do, that Miosty was the one with the power, and Tommy knew it. He acted like, no matter what she said about him, that he still owed her. Some of the things she said and did, should have got him fighting mad, but they didn't...and that's very telling, IMO.

Your views on Ron, are pretty much how I see him. Unlike a lot of people though, I do think he'd cover for Misty. I'm not sure he'd cover for murder, but on the 911, he said something about her being up to something. He knew Misty was involved somehow. Add in that he would face judgement for having her and her family around his kids, and there's a big motive to look the other way. We see a lot of women cover for bfs, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Also, if he knew for sure or convinced himself that Misty wasn't the actual perp, it would explain how he could justify being around her. But, how could she or her family tolerate this situation? Her parents let her marry him and they all went to the wedding. IDK...too many things don't add up. IMO, I still don't think Misty was the actual perp. Ron and his family couldn't have stood being around her, and her attitude towards Tommy, would have been different. If HE helped HER, it's moo that she would have been more grateful and not so divisive and disgusted. Looking back, it looks like she she wanted him in trouble, but didn't want to rat him out...maybe because ratting him out, would also be ratting herself out? A lot of people saw this as Misty throwing Tommy under the bus, but I don't think so. Knowledge equals power, and I got the impression then, and still do, that Miosty was the one with the power, and Tommy knew it. He acted like, no matter what she said about him, that he still owed her. Some of the things she said and did, should have got him fighting mad, but they didn't...and that's very telling, IMO.

IMHO Ron C and his family know Misty is NOT the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh... Ron C and his family know Tommy C is NOT the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh... He married Misty and he and his family played her like a "FIDDLE" until the time was right and then they threw her under the bus right along with her brother....Ron C is he one who killed haleigh not Misty or Tommy... IMHO IF either of them had a working brain they would have called LE immediately instead of listening to Ron C and his mother's plan to stage an abduction... IMHO..The ONLY thing Misty and Tommy are guilty of is helping him out after the fact and being down right stupid for doing so....... JMHO..

ITA, I don't think Ron or his family had any involvement or knowledge. LE is asking for Misty's whereabouts that night, not their whereabouts. And they said Ron and Crystal are not suspects. JMO

ITA, I don't think Ron or his family had any involvement or knowledge. LE is asking for Misty's whereabouts that night, not their whereabouts. And they said Ron and Crystal are not suspects. JMO

IMHO..Taking into consideration Greenwood's below statement I suspect LE knew they wouldn't get any truthful information from Ron C or anyone in his family and they were hoping Misty would be the weakest link so LE set out to find out IF anyone knew her whereabouts that night...I feel certain LE knew Misty was not at the MH on Green Lane until the wee hours of the morning on the 10th of February...All JMHO..

"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

They can't, because she has been convicted and there is a mandatory sentence. That ship has sailed.

No... they can't knock off her 25 year sentence.

What they can do is say something like:

"25 years is what you would have gotten for murder anyway. You are already serving that.
It's a mandatory sentence... we can't shorten it.
What we can do is give you a plea deal for a suspended sentence/time served and probation.
You tell us the truth, pass a polygraph and/or lead us to Haleigh and we will not add additional time to your sentence."

This is something most people could live with.
She still does 25 years, everyone finds out the truth AND she is supervised for a significant amount of time after her release.

I wonder if she has been offered something like that and turned it down? Or if LE isn't willing to compromise that much.

I look at other cases where there is acquittals, or 1 year sentences for killing babies... 25 years is looking pretty good. :twocents:

No... they can't knock off her 25 year sentence.

What they can do is say something like:

"25 years is what you would have gotten for murder anyway. You are already serving that.
It's a mandatory sentence... we can't shorten it.
What we can do is give you a plea deal for a suspended sentence/time served and probation.
You tell us the truth, pass a polygraph and/or lead us to Haleigh and we will not add additional time to your sentence."

This is something most people could live with.
She still does 25 years, everyone finds out the truth AND she is supervised for a significant amount of time after her release.

I wonder if she has been offered something like that and turned it down? Or if LE isn't willing to compromise that much.

I look at other cases where there is acquittals, or 1 year sentences for killing babies... 25 years is looking pretty good. :twocents:
I thought this might have been the motivation behind the ammunity offer, (if there was one), but only if Misty, was for sure the perp, and LE knew it. Now, I'm not so sure. What it looks like to me, is maybe LE knows Misty was involved somehow, but wasn't the actual killer... and they're holding out for the truth, and a body, so they can get the killer. It's MOO, that this wasn't an accident, and LE knows it was a cold blooded murder, and they won't be satisfied with 25 years. Looking at their drug sentences, is interesting. Ron got 15 years, which IMO, sounds about right for someone, who covered up or hindered his daughters' murder and investigation...especially, if his choices directly led to her murder. Misty got 25 years. IMO, that sounds about right for a teenager who was involved with a child's murder, but didn't 'pull the trigger', so to speak. Tommy got 15 years, just like Ron, but this is the most interesting sentence, IMO. Again IMO, LE wanted Tommy bad, and they pulled out the stops to get him. They admitted that they missed a chance to get another trafficking charge, and then he was called a suspect in Haleigh's case. The judge also admonished him for dealing drugs, during Haleigh's investigation. The other 2 weren't treated this way. And logically, Tommy shouldn't have been either, if he wasn't the perp. MOO

Keep speaking THe truth, dodie!! I quit posting in Haleigh's forum long ago due to you so eloquently expressing much of my exact sentiments about this case..

In having wrestled with the myriad of details of the case for going on 3yrs now.. Truly what you speak is the ONLY THING THAT TRULY FITS, EXPLAINS SO MANY OF THE WHY'S, AND TRULY MAKES COMMON SENSE.. nothing else no matter how
Much it's twisted, hoped for
And prayed for to be the one(s) guilty of what happened to Haleigh.. None
Of them fit at all forming any semblance of the puzzle.. It's truly the only way that it could have and did happen..

All jmo, tho!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back