LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

Status
Not open for further replies.
New DoeNet casefile. She's been in NamUs for a while, but her casefile was "no-photo" until recently.

Debra A. Cressotti

2028033050045078242S425x425Q85.jpg
2625317560045078242_zpsac9a1dc3.jpg

16UFLA.jpg
16UFLA2.jpg

DoeNetwork Case 3100UMLA http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3100dfma.html
NamUs UP Case 11224 https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/11224/0

There are a lot of question marks here. She is a little off on height (though not excessively). Her hair is darker than LPJD's description, but her casefile indicates that she sometimes dyes her hair blonde. She is the right age, and she has a very similar facial shape to the recon above. No indication of whether she has breast implants.

She was last seen April 30, 1985, and her vehicle was left at the Bradley Airport in Connecticut. This is a little more than a year before LPJD was found (i.e., June 19, 1986).

The possible connection that caught my attention is that she broke her pelvis in a horseback riding accident. The physical description of LPJD indicates "Antemortem trauma noted with the iliopubic and ischiopubic rami depressed posteriorly. " (in layman's terms, these are healed pelvic injuries).

She also has a scar on her right knee, just as LPJD does.

And maybe it's my imagination, but her nose in the red hoodie photo seems a little bigger than her nose in the black halter-top photo. They say that LPJD might have had a nose job.

LPJD's UID Links:
DoeNetwork 16UFLA http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html
NamUs UP Case 852 https://identifyus.org/cases/852

I was looking at Debra's Doe Network Profile yesterday but didn't even think about this UID as being a possible match... I think their faces look similar, the pelvic injury/hip injury would be close.

look at the pic of Debra in the sweatshirt compared to the sketch of the UID... ahhh scary,

Reply by e-mail from Helen Bouzon:

Carl,
There are no dental records or DNA currently on file. I will see what I can find out about Debra.
Helen

Well at least she looked to see about the DNA and dentals... It will probably be hard to get dentals for Debra since she has been missing since 1985. (I know that is one of the hang ups in the Cynthia Day case)... Hopefully someone can get in touch with her family and get a DNA sample....

Well at least she looked to see about the DNA and dentals... It will probably be hard to get dentals for Debra since she has been missing since 1985. (I know that is one of the hang ups in the Cynthia Day case)... Hopefully someone can get in touch with her family and get a DNA sample....

It might be that she means there are no dentals in the NCIC or NamUs casefiles. It's possible that they might be in the possession of the LE agency in charge of her MP case.

It could also be that she never visited a dentist, in which case she would be consistent on the basis of perfect teeth. LPJD has no dental work. The DoeNet casefile says that she has four missing wisdom teeth, but they might be missing congenitally.

It might be that she means there are no dentals in the NCIC or NamUs casefiles. It's possible that they might be in the possession of the LE agency in charge of her MP case.

It could also be that she never visited a dentist, in which case she would be consistent on the basis of perfect teeth. LPJD has no dental work. The DoeNet casefile says that she has four missing wisdom teeth, but they might be missing congenitally.

Hopefully LE has them or is able to get them, or maybe she never had any dental work like the UID.

Carl, I think the similarities in the facial shapes is remarkable. Combined with the scars in the pelvic region, I'm very hopeful. Now if we can just get those dentals. If it's a match, that will be the second one in about a month almost literally from right in my backyard. :crossfingers:

Wow Carl, the resemblence is amazing. I am hopeful that LE is able to find enough information on Debra to make a comparison.

I was just thinking that if she broke her pelvis, then there should be x-rays around somewhere.

I was just thinking that if she broke her pelvis, then there should be x-rays around somewhere.

I posed that question to Helen Bouzon, and received the following reply:

I already checked on that and was unable to get any information. I spoke to the detective on the case and will have to wait for him to submit DNA to do a comparison.

I hope that doesn't mean waiting for a DNA profile to get input to CODIS. That could take years.

I posed that question to Helen Bouzon, and received the following reply:

I hope that doesn't mean waiting for a DNA profile to get input to CODIS. That could take years.

just like the Cynthia Day case. Cynthia broke her pelvis, the UID we are trying to compare had a broken pelvis, the Cynthia's family can't find any xrays.

All the problem with the DNA... whomever has the UID won't extract anymore DNA (the hairband they had and extracted DNA from, they didn't get enough to make a determination if the UID is indeed Cynthia) so now the family has their hands tied, can't find dentals, xrays...etc... very sad.

Hopefully with this possible match they can get a DNA sample from Debra's family....

you have to wonder when people aren't reported missing right away, how often are the dates wrong?

I've been looking into this Jane Doe alot lately trying to figure anything out I can about her.I found this other Jane Doe found in 1985(A year earlier)Also found Saint Tammany Parish and found in Lake Pontchartrian.I haven't found this other Jane Doe listed any where else.I am curious if this other Jane Doe was killed in a similar way as this Jane Doe.Does any one know more on this other Jane Doe found?

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=339

Carl- Debra is the best possible that I have seen for this Jane Doe. Such great work on your part to make this suggestion. The scar on her knee and previous injuries make this a strong possible match. The facial features look exact in my opinion.

I have tried to find more on line about Debra's disappearance -- without any luck.
Maybe Debra left MA of her own accord. Wonder what was going on in this young lady's life back in 1985? Did she run away with a new love that went sour within the next year? Or, maybe she headed south for a new opportunity?

Carl- Debra is the best possible that I have seen for this Jane Doe. Such great work on your part to make this suggestion. The scar on her knee and previous injuries make this a strong possible match. The facial features look exact in my opinion.

I have tried to find more on line about Debra's disappearance -- without any luck.
Maybe Debra left MA of her own accord. Wonder what was going on in this young lady's life back in 1985? Did she run away with a new love that went sour within the next year? Or, maybe she headed south for a new opportunity?

That was my thiniking - that she found a new love in Louisiana and didn't tell anyone from her family or circle of friends. Maybe she left her car at the airport thinking that she was just going to pay him a visit, and probably would be back within a few days or weeks, and got caught up in a relationship with a very possessive type.

I would have thought that if she had breast implants, it would be something that would be mentioned in her MP casefile. I don't think the breast implants were something she did at his behest, as her black halter top photo shows that she was clearly not lacking in that respect prior to her disappearance. From what you can see in in the photo, the size is approximately consistent with what you would expect from someone with implants who didn't want to overdo it. (I am trying to be as tactful as I can, and my apologies if I failed in that regard :) )

Where can you find some background to these UIDs and MP cases? It would sure be nice to know a little bit more about Debra and her relationship with family and friends. And I mean more than the bare bones "circumstances" in Namus. (no pun intended)

The corollary to this is....why does it appear that no one is still looking for her?

Matching up MPs with UIDs is very hard without knowing the context of her disappearance.

Isn't there even an old news story floating around the internet? I couldn't find one.

And finally....WTH is she doing driving a 1975 Chevy crew cab pickup?!:waitasec:

Apparantly there is a touched up old morgue photo of this Jane Doe I think that was circulated I believe when this Jane Doe in 1986 was found.Are there old newspaper articles showing this.If any one has this picture I would please very like to see this.

Just realized another point of corroboration that if she was married, that would explain the ring impression on LPJD's left ring finger. If she left her husband for another man, she would probably not wear the ring. How long does a ring impression remain on a finger after a person stops wearing the ring?

That was my thiniking - that she found a new love in Louisiana and didn't tell anyone from her family or circle of friends. Maybe she left her car at the airport thinking that she was just going to pay him a visit, and probably would be back within a few days or weeks, and got caught up in a relationship with a very possessive type.

I would have thought that if she had breast implants, it would be something that would be mentioned in her MP casefile. I don't think the breast implants were something she did at his behest, as her black halter top photo shows that she was clearly not lacking in that respect prior to her disappearance. From what you can see in in the photo, the size is approximately consistent with what you would expect from someone with implants who didn't want to overdo it. (I am trying to be as tactful as I can, and my apologies if I failed in that regard :) )

Carl - your comments have me thinking about the breast augmentation...some women (following child birth, significant weight loss or to put it gently, to correct gravity's tug) have implants while undergoing a reduction. That might be the case with this JD.
Maybe the new boyfriend helped her start over with a new look.

Wonder what the airport investigation included for Debra? Did they have any witnesses who remembered Debra at the airport where her truck was found? Was there any record of her taking a flight? Was her car in a parking lot where a time stamped ticket would have been involved?
SO many questions - and I agree, such a bare bones missing person record.

Someone please help me out here! In the dark recesses of my mind, I remember reading (I don't believe it was on WS, but it may have been Vanity Fair magazine) about a young woman in her late 20's or early 30's who was last seen on her family's horse farm (or is it an equestrian school?). I seem to recall this young woman had an Italian sounding family name, and I also recall there was some disagreement she had with her father who also was active in the horse farm or school. I believe the farm or school was located in Connecticut or Massachusetts. Tonight I thought of this story as reading the recent posts on this thread. Does any of this sound familiar to any of you?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member