Tammi Peters Smith- Background

Well last night I did a bit of searching via MS on one of TPS's old accts and I found a pinch of smut here and there. There was one site in particular that I was cracking up pretty hard because I just do not want to imagine. Even on her business MS that JS's picture is on, he likes his EXOTIC and its not TS.

As we say in my part of the country " What you said"...please don't take me there....pleeze! Ole Lordy...Trashville corrupted his mind and BIG shirt! Absolutely nothing would surprise me about these two cat's.....

~respectfully snipped for space~

“I remember being mom,” she said. “I helped my dad raise my brother and sister. I cared for them even when Tammi was around. She neglected us, didn’t always feed us, didn’t always change diapers. She spanked us for crying or doing something little. We were children.”

This is consistent with the post by TPS' supposed housekeeper's daughter who reported that TPS was restricting food from H. Abusive and neglectful. I wonder how EJ would react to reading this article...

Great find BeanE.

Sorry for posting this here but I can NOT get the TS Background thread to open and this seemed the next best place..

It's a non -trivial thing that this woman's history is loaded with all forms of deception and paying to give her childrent to their father (KF)??? What is up with that? I also would love to know if anyone can provide any clarity on the fact that I keep seeing it stated that EJ and TS met in a Boston airport while in interviews of TS, I have heard TS say that they met in the Indianapolis airport.

I had the same question on my mind re: airports.

The video below states Indianapolis Airport. There was an I-ACT convention in Indy 6/16/09-6/20/09. I believe TPS was at this convention. See TPS FB post on 6/24/09 from DA (by the way DA is from Dallas). It states something to the effect...was such a ball hanging out. hope to see you in st pete. Nothing was posted on TPS FB wall from 6/15/09 - 6/24/09.

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/28294896/did-mom-murder-her-child.htm

------------------------------------------------
see page 16 re: Indianapolis convention from below link

http://www.i-act.org/Resources/Winter2008.pdf
------------------------------------------------
here is the link for the st pete convention
http://www.i-act.org/Resources/2010 Conv Member Reg.pdf
-----------------------------------------------
I think TPS was in Indy 6/09 and hung out with DA from Dallas. I think TPS met EJ at the Indy airport.

Troubled pasts of women in 'Baby Gabriel’ case
March 5, 2010 - 8:36PM

Here's everything Smith related from the article:

For eight weeks, the Tribune has combed through police reports and court records from numerous jurisdictions across the country and conducted interviews with more than a dozen people related to the case and the pair’s pasts.

snip

Smith once worked as an exotic dancer in New Orleans, aspired to be a country music singer pursuing fortune and fame in Nashville, Tenn., and at one time was married to two men at the same time, according to police reports and court records.

In 2001, she paid to give her three children up for adoption to her ex-husband and his wife after a costly 2½-year custody battle, according to Smith and the second of her five husbands, Kieth Facio. More recently, Smith tried to adopt children from China and Africa, according to her MySpace page, which has since been blocked from public view and Facio.

“She’s trying to fill a gap,” said Facio, who lives with their three teenage children near New Orleans. “Tammi knows she screwed up with her own children and is trying to make up for it. She’s tried to adopt other children for several years, but it always falls through for some reason and she can’t. It’s likely because of her past.”

snip

Smith is facing charges of forgery and conspiracy to commit custodial interference and is free on $15,000 bond. Smith and her husband, Jack, who were interested in adopting Gabriel, were named by Tempe police as persons of interest in the case because authorities believed the Smiths withheld information that could have led to the whereabouts of the boy.

snip

The Smiths have maintained their innocence and have been adamant that all they tried to do was talk Johnson into returning to Arizona with the baby. They have never been suspects in the baby’s disappearance.

snip

Investigators said it was Tammi Smith’s “desperate attempts” to adopt the child that hindered the investigation. Police allege that the Smiths had a plan in place to adopt Gabriel or were developing a plan to somehow pick up the child in Nashville, Tenn., and her contradictory statements to police and to the media led to her arrest. Jack Smith, a former pedal steel guitarist in the Grand Ole Opry’s House Band in Nashville and a former studio musician for country music singer “Whisperin’ Bill” Anderson, was cleared in the case.

Smith’s attempts to acquire custody of the boy included trying to persuade a Maricopa County Family Court judge into letting her adopt Gabriel as she told the judge during a recorded phone message that she believed Johnson would bring the child back to Arizona if she knew he would be “safe.”

Smith also researched the possibility of changing the jurisdiction of Johnson’s custody hearing and the possibility of adopting both a child and an adult so she could adopt Johnson and Gabriel in order to have custody of her child, according to court documents.

Smith also wrote the name of her first cousin, an ex-convict named Craig Cherry, as being a potential father to Gabriel on a paternity-test petition before she drove Johnson to the courthouse, according to court documents, which lead to the forgery charge against her.

In late 1996, Smith was arrested in another forgery case — for stealing checks from Facio and signing his name to them, according to St. Bernard Parish District Court documents in Louisiana. Smith was not authorized because her spending habits had put the family in financial straits before, according to a police report. The charges against Smith were later reduced to attempted theft, misdemeanors, and she was ordered to repay Facio $1,149 in restitution, according to court records.

“Hey, the money was mine, too,” Smith said in a brief telephone interview with the Tribune.

She claimed that the fourth man she married — Michael Edwyne Riddle — forced her into marrying him at the Davidson County Courthouse in Nashville on Nov. 30, 1998, according to court records. Smith said Riddle beat her so badly that she knew she was at the courthouse but didn’t realize she was getting married, the documents state. When Smith married Riddle, she became married to two men at the same time — Mikel Sikora of Phoenix was the other, according to court records.

When Sikora was contacted by the Tribune, he replied, “I think I’ll stay out of this one.”

Smith, who said she could not track down Riddle, had the marriage annulled in Maricopa County Superior Court in 2001, according to court records.

When Smith was asked by the Tribune about Riddle or if she has been in contact with him, she said, “Who’s Mike Riddle? And why would I want to contact him?”

During 2006 and 2007, Smith operated a colon-cleansing business in Nashville for 15 months without a license before the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners ordered her to close and fined her, according to a document from the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners.

Neglect and silence

Smith’s oldest daughter, Gabriele Victoria Facio, 19, recently wrote in a Facebook message to a Tribune reporter that she only considers Tammi her biological mother and not her “real mother.”

“She neglected us,” Gabriele Facio said. “She took us, sorta kidnapped us, right before I turned 6. After that, my dad had enough and divorced her. She wanted money and fame. She didn’t like working or taking care of children. It was never her thing. She wanted to make an album, be a country singer. That’s when she met Jack and left her guy.

“In the end, it was us or him. She chose him.”

Gabriele also said she helped raised her siblings.

“I remember being mom,” she said. “I helped my dad raise my brother and sister. I cared for them even when Tammi was around. She neglected us, didn’t always feed us, didn’t always change diapers. She spanked us for crying or doing something little. We were children.”

Although Smith does not express any regrets for giving up the rights to her children, she said, “I love my children very much and I always will.”

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/151556

Still the best article on the life and times of Tammi Smith. Thank you BeanE for transcribing it for us- the link no longer works.

moo

Per her "credentials" website again. http://www.healingwatersaz.com/Credentials.html
"*Tammi is also currently working on finishing her Masters of Science Degree in Naturopathic Medicine, to become a Doctor of Naturopathy."

http://www.yelp.com/biz/havilah-integrated-medicine-and-med-spa-phoenix

What in the heck is Havilah Integrated Medicine & Med Spa? Owner Tammi P
says..."we will be having an OB-GYN, Midwife, Pediatrician and Psychologist joining the practice within the next few months."

I may need the psychologist.

Groupon drops promotion tied to Baby Gabriel defendant

Groupon, an online coupon company, raised a ruckus today by temporarily offering a promotion for a company owned by Tammi Smith, who is charged in the disappearance of Baby Gabriel.

As soon as the “deal” was offered, Groupon was inundated with complaining comments, including some with links to news stories about Smith’s case and her charges.

The first fuming comment, from Tonia G. (Groupon comments omit last names) was “Can’t believe you would put an accused criminal facing trial for a missing baby on your site. Very disappointed in Groupon today, and I am going to cancel my account.”

Dozens of similar comments were posted, and Groupon decided to pull the deal.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-ne...ops-promotion-tied-to-baby-gabriel-defendant/

Tammi's new youtube video/ad as owner of Havilah Integrated Medical Center:

(that's right, the one where they're going to get an OB-GYN soon)

http://www.youtube.com/user/tammipeterssmith

What a wonderful place Arizona is! Where else can you get the public to foot the bill for your legal defense while you build your business empire?

moo

Tammi's new youtube video/ad as owner of Havilah Integrated Medical Center:

(that's right, the one where they're going to get an OB-GYN soon)

http://www.youtube.com/user/tammipeterssmith

What a wonderful place Arizona is! Where else can you get the public to foot the bill for your legal defense while you build your business empire?

moo

Are these REAL MD's? or do they call themselves 'doctor' because they passed some 6 week course at some type of school that teaches them how to do this? or whatever it is they do?

Seriously, are they TRAINED in the medical field? By REAL doctors or what? :confused:

fran

Are these REAL MD's? or do they call themselves 'doctor' because they passed some 6 week course at some type of school that teaches them how to do this? or whatever it is they do?

Seriously, are they TRAINED in the medical field? By REAL doctors or what? :confused:

fran

Well, knowing little about Naturopathic practice, I used Google:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2011/04/fun_with_a_naturopathic_rant_against_skepdoc.php

http://www.quackwatch.com/search/we...axchars=3000&filter=&cache=yes&rankby=DEFAULT

Think I'll just stick with my M.D., thanks.

http://www.napw.com/profile/10527293/Tammi-Smith/

Hi my name is Tammi Smith. My passion is helping people, as well as educating others so that they can help themselves. I have a soft spot in my heart for single mothers as well as children growing up with a single parent...

BBM

Yes, Tammi, we know. Much easier if there is no father in the picture.

MOO

Then-
An old ad from 2010

...We are looking for a NMD to work in our Biltmore area location in Phoenix, AZ 85016, by Nov 1, 2010. We are a growing Wellness Center/Med Spa chain ...

Please call (623) 687-1887 or (623) 687-5114 and send your CV with a cover letter explaining how you will benefit this practice to Tammi Smith at info@healingwatersaz.com ...

BBM

Now-

http://alternativehealthcareplan.com/

Contact number (623) 687-5114

They say it's not medical insurance but sure looks like it to me. This plan purports to cover all sorts of medical treatments and don't forget to click on costs to see how they plan to rake in the bucks.

ALL THIS WHILE THE TAXPAYERS SUCK UP TAMMI'S LEGAL EXPENSES

Yes, I'm shouting. Have the trial, dang it.

Saba, thank you so much for your continued commitment to Gabriel by keeping up with those involved with his case. My fondest desire for TPS is that...awe forget it...I'd get banned.

Saba, thank you so much for your continued commitment to Gabriel by keeping up with those involved with his case. My fondest desire for TPS is that...awe forget it...I'd get banned.

Back atcha MomT. And yes, it's a real challenge to discuss Tammi Smith without violating the TOS. MOO

So do you know what exactly PNM has filed suit for?

So do you know what exactly PNM has filed suit for?

You see what I see. I think it's business rather than personal because no one is named individually. This is where I have to make a standard disclaimer that just because a business gets sued, it doesn't mean that it's in the wrong. It's just hard to run an alternative medical clinic without a naturopath. kwim?

Recently, the url for Havilah was changed. Most of the web ads are for Havilahmedical.com but that comes up empty now. The new link is http://www.havilahintegratedmedicine.com/

So why would someone make it harder to find their business? Odd.

MOO

You see what I see. I think it's business rather than personal because no one is named individually. This is where I have to make a standard disclaimer that just because a business gets sued, it doesn't mean that it's in the wrong. It's just hard to run an alternative medical clinic without a naturopath. kwim?

Recently, the url for Havilah was changed. Most of the web ads are for Havilahmedical.com but that comes up empty now. The new link is http://www.havilahintegratedmedicine.com/

So why would someone make it harder to find their business? Odd.

MOO

I wonder if the name change has to do with the term "medical" being misleading, maybe misleading enough to cause issues with licensing, while "integrated medicine" may be a more acceptable term, given what they are really doing there?

Do I perceive a pattern or tendency to "over reach" in scope and abilities, or maybe just to "oversell"?

And does anyone know the origin, meaning, or significance of the word "havilah"?

I wonder if the name change has to do with the term "medical" being misleading, maybe misleading enough to cause issues with licensing, while "integrated medicine" may be a more acceptable term, given what they are really doing there?

Do I perceive a pattern or tendency to "over reach" in scope and abilities, or maybe just to "oversell"?

And does anyone know the origin, meaning, or significance of the word "havilah"?

Genesis 2:10-12

Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads. The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back