LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about Debra. certain things are eerily similar - hip fracture and scar on right knee - but I have my doubts that she would have had both a nose job and breast implants done in the one year post-disappearance.

there is nothing about Debra's nose that looks like it needed to be altered in any way and if the family knew about the knee scar, they certainly would have known about plastic surgery.

ETA: Debra and BHI were divorced in 1980. then Debra A. I---, married a man with the initials MRM on 26 Aug 1983. I see no CT divorce records for MRM and that database goes up to 1997. I wonder why she is listed as Debra A Cressotti when it looks like she was known as Debra A. M------e.

more bizarre yet, Debra M------e is showing up in both Veromi and Spokeo as living in CT and if you google that name there is a current work email address available on the internet.

I have to question whether Debra A. Cressotti is even a missing person at all assuming that the MP Debra is the same as the one Carl originally found on ancestry.com.

I also received an e-mail from Mary Manhein, saying that she will look into the possible match and get back to me soon.

She probably hasn't spoken with Helen Bouzon about it, as Helen has already inquired and couldn't obtain any identifiers from LE.

Thanks, Kimster!!

And thanks Carl for contacting the former Ms. Cressotti. Hopefully if anyone else on another board is researching this missing person they will see your helpful post and know that they are indeed two different people.

The whole thing about "waiting for DNA comparison" has me concerned. Several years ago, the city I live in experienced the vicious, high-profile murder of Brianna Denison. Semen samples taken from her body needed to be run through the system, but budgetary concerns had created a long backlog of DNA to be ran. The Denison family is very wealthy, so they donated some of their own money to work through the backlog, and many people in the community donated as well.
I really hope that isn't the case here. 25 years without a name is a terrible injustice.

I hope that in the near future, it will be very easy to identify and locate next of kin through quick DNA tests.

(does that mean a national DNA registry? maybe....I wouldn't mind if it meant I could find loves ones missing)

I just randomly clicked on this thread - just curiousity.

You guys are awesome - I hope to goodness if anything ever happens to me or my family that folks as clever, smart and hard-working as you all are still out there.

Thanks for everything you are doing to help bring this woman's killer to justice.

I've been looking into this Jane Doe alot lately trying to figure anything out I can about her.I found this other Jane Doe found in 1985(A year earlier)Also found Saint Tammany Parish and found in Lake Pontchartrian.I haven't found this other Jane Doe listed any where else.I am curious if this other Jane Doe was killed in a similar way as this Jane Doe.Does any one know more on this other Jane Doe found?

http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=339

I asked Helen Bouzon about this case: She replied the following:

That is a different case. It is not listed elsewhere because it may be archaeological. There is not enough material to say for sure.

Regarding the following exchange:

I was just thinking that if she broke her pelvis, then there should be x-rays around somewhere.
I posed that question to Helen Bouzon, and received the following reply:

I already checked on that and was unable to get any information. I spoke to the detective on the case and will have to wait for him to submit DNA to do a comparison.

I hope that doesn't mean waiting for a DNA profile to get input to CODIS. That could take years.

I posed that question to her, and she replied as follows:

I left it up to the detective to contact us when his side of the DNA is complete. If he does, we will do a manual comparison. If not, it is up to CODIS.

There are hundreds of thousands of missing persons, most of whom have someone out there wondering where they are. But most of them don't have webpages. But that doesn't mean they don't care. Often it's an elderly parent who does not have the computer or media savvy that is common among the younger generations.

Many times the loved one thinks the person left voluntarily and doesn't want to be in contact with family, when in fact, they've died. Many times after a person has been identified, the parent/sibling/son or daughter will come forward and say that they always expected that someday they would come back home, but we never heard from them prior to that.

I often wonder why these people don't reach out. But often they don't, and I don't think that it is because they are insincere or don't care.

And I'm positive they never imagine that the person will end up being left unidentified for years and years. They're probably assuming that if something happens, they'll hear.

Not to be a PIA but I still think its important to know who filed the MP report on Debra in the first place and why. Is this information typically confidential or is it just not available since this case is "old"?

I would think this is important to evaluate the possibility that she is this UID.

Not to be a PIA but I still think its important to know who filed the MP report on Debra in the first place and why. Is this information typically confidential or is it just not available since this case is "old"?

I would think this is important to evaluate the possibility that she is this UID.

We would have to contact the detective in charge of the case, and unless they know who it is they are talking to, they are unlikely to answer those types of questions.

We would have to contact the detective in charge of the case, and unless they know who it is they are talking to, they are unlikely to answer those types of questions.

Well thats just plain silly since we're all just trying to help. Doesn't sound like they have a handle on thing on their own!

I've been looking into this Jane Doe alot lately and will alot more.I was looking at the missing person of Bambi Luann Brantly.It says on her Charlie Project page they think she is connected to these other womens cases.It says they look similar and to me they appear to look like this Jane Doe.Was this a drug related killing or related in any way to Bambi?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/brantley_bambi.html

Who was Karen Hill missing in November of 1988? Is she still missing?What information is there about her?

This is another unsolved murder in December of 1986.I don't know if it's connected or not.I'm just looking for any connections right now.

melinda%20schbuert%20web.jpg

Melinda Schuburt
24 yr old W/F

On December 6, 1986, Melinda Schuburt was reported missing. Her remains were later found on January 26, 1987 on Strawberry Lane in Livingston Parish. She died as the result of homicidal violence.

If you have information regarding this case, call Crime Stoppers
225-344-7867
1-877-723-7867

Just realized another point of corroboration that if she was married, that would explain the ring impression on LPJD's left ring finger. If she left her husband for another man, she would probably not wear the ring. How long does a ring impression remain on a finger after a person stops wearing the ring?

I wore mine for 6 years and have had it off now for 13. I remember a couple of years ago still noticing the impression was there! I just looked now and it is gone. Finally! Guess for some people it takes a very long time for it to go away.

Might our Jane Doe be someone who was abducted as a child? Maybe that's why no one has found an exact match to missing women who disappeared in early 1986 or a few years prior. The injuries she suffered could be the result of repeated physical abuse.

It's not likely the facial reconstruction was done b/c of an accident. If JD suffered such severe injuries to her face, it's very likely her teeth would have been damaged. Maybe someone else pursued the facial reconstruction to conceal her true identity -- another complication in IDing JD.

I'm thinking JD could have been victimized similarly to Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart. Her abductor may have considered her married to him, or even arranged a legal marriage when she was of legal age (hence the evidence of a ring). But, JD may have become increasingly resistive as she aged and especially when she realized she was pregnant, as she wanted to protect her baby. I can imagine her removing the wedding ring and fleeing when she saw an opportunity. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to elude her captor for long. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious