WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not believing that comment, and here is why. The 2 people I have known well that have OCD, neither of them like to get high or drink. Neither of them like to 'be out of control' like that. They need to feel they have it together at all times so they can control their environment. So with the anxiety that she seems to have about germs and dirt, I have a hard time believing she was a party animal. JMO

I can believe that.

I did wonder about meth though and if that would be attractive to somebody with severe OCD. Remember those commercials they used to run where the woman is high on meth and up all night scrubbing her shower with a toothbrush?

JB's appearance sure has taken a nosedive. It was something I thought about briefly. :waitasec:

My thoughts exactly. 10\23 isn't so random to me anymore.

I have to ask, because I have obviously missed it. What is the significance of that 10/23 date? I have seen other posters mention it, but I'm not aware of where it's coming from.

Not that this means anything but her alleged "sugar baby profile" stated that she "did not drink or smoke". Hope I did my link and quote right.

Link.....

According to the profile, created on July 25, a person using Biryukova's photo and identifying herself as "JB" said she was "looking for financial stability" and a "REAL man" - as well as between $3,000 and $5,000 a month in cash.

"[The user] signed up to be a sugar baby," Wade told the station.

The page also featured nearly a dozen photos of the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Biryukova and boasted that gold-digging beauty didn't smoke or drink and was fluent in Russian and Ukrainian.

Biryukova was born in Ukraine before moving to the U.S. as a child.

The account hadn't been accessed since Oct. 26 - ten days before baby Sky was reported missing, the online match-maker told KING 5.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...website-report-article-1.977942#ixzz1eIzERmoE

I have to ask, because I have obviously missed it. What is the significance of that 10/23 date? I have seen other posters mention it, but I'm not aware of where it's coming from.

I don't have the source but I believe a resident in the apt complex stated that the last time they saw Sky was around 10/23.

Not that this means anything but her alleged "sugar baby profile" stated that she "did not drink or smoke". Hope I did my link and quote right.

Link.....

I don't think she did. She also supposedly claimed that she was very Christian (which is why she didn't commit suicide because that would be a sin) and many Christians (at least in my neck of the woods) are against drinking.

I am trying to find the link. Not sure if it was here or in the declaration I read that.

ok - I need to get out of the house today. As soon as my boyfriend's unexpected guest leaves I will ask him to take me to this bank and I'll take pictures and peek through windows.

Where else should I go that WS is curious about? I'll get to as many places as possible today before it gets dark (about 4 or 5pm).

I need a list from you guys of where to check out.

You might not want to take pictures through the bank windows.

FWIW, apropos earlier posts about Watershed....and mildly a tad OT... some sleuthers have expressed their opinions about why any family/JB with young kids would go to the Watershed Park area -I have to admit that when Stilettos said she wouldn't go there, I got a chuckle (in a fond way, I promise!, since her profile pic is of stiletto red shoes!). It may seem daunting or unusual to those from other areas of the country to recreate in such an area, but in the Pacific Northwest -this is what it's all about! Many, many do this -as a preference to an organized park with a playground. My family and I are always out and about and hiking in old growth areas, and areas with lots of mad crazy gorgeous vegetation. It's not scary to us -it's gorgeous, peaceful, rejuvenating...and a big part of why we live here! No man-made playgrounds needed -when your back yard is a huge natural playground! Coast included. Kids in my family never need a pail and shovel, when there are huge stones, rocks (agates and other great finds), driftwood barnacles and starfish to explore...I even have pictures of my sister nursing her 7 week old, squatting on a log, in the middle of old growth woods outside of Bellingham, near Mt. Baker right after a big snow...we were cross country skiing out in the "relative" wild with my sister and her first born in a snuggly pack on her chest. - No fear! Live life! Love the outdoors...It's the Pacific Northwest and it's the norm. I just wanted to give that local insight... Thanks for reading!!!!

That said, there is nothing in any of the photos posted, or any information I have about the family that says this family is, or has ever been, outdoor enthusiasts like Team Madilu. When we are in the amazing grace that the Pacific Northwest has to offer, we undoubtedly document it with photos...of which there are none with this family.

I don't have the source but I believe a resident in the apt complex stated that the last time they saw Sky was around 10/23.

Thanks!

So I wasn't missing out on some other 10/23 reference?

I have to ask again. Does anybody think the SVU/Supervalue connection to that pic means anything? Is that something that an OCD person would do. . .try to point out an obvious connection?

I don't think she did. She also supposedly claimed that she was very Christian (which is why she didn't commit suicide because that would be a sin) and many Christians (at least in my neck of the woods) are against drinking.

I am trying to find the link. Not sure if it was here or in the declaration I read that.

For me her behavior is not Christian. I hate to say that. Don't mean to sound judgmental against her (God Forgive Me) but your suppose to be able to tell a Christian by their fruits. And it doesn't matter if you are a Christian or not, any mother is going to do more than what she has done to find her child. Heck I know alcoholics that would do more than what she has done to help find Sky. She has done nothing. It is so sad.

For me her behavior is not Christian. I hate to say that. Don't mean to sound judgmental against her (God Forgive Me) but your suppose to be able to tell a Christian by their fruits. And it doesn't matter if you are a Christian or not, any mother is going to do more than what she has done to find her child. Heck I know alcoholics that would do more than what she has done to help find Sky. She has done nothing. It is so sad.

"They also say she was involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric facility after she acknowledged to two Redmond police officers that she thought about killing herself, and the only thing that stopped her was her Christianity: She did not want to commit a sin."

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/nationalbreaking/ci_19349186

I completely agree with you. In her eyes, she was a Christian. She most likely still does not think she committed a sin because in her mind, Sky vanished.

Thank you SS. I did not know that little tidbit. Let us hope and pray her Christianity stopped her from doing anything to little Sky.

"They also say she was involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric facility after she acknowledged to two Redmond police officers that she thought about killing herself, and the only thing that stopped her was her Christianity: She did not want to commit a sin."

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/nationalbreaking/ci_19349186

I completely agree with you. In her eyes, she was a Christian. She most likely still does not think she committed a sin because in her mind, Sky vanished.

She strikes me as the sort of person who is only "Christian" when it suits her.

Thank you SS. I did not know that little tidbit. Let us hope and pray her Christianity stopped her from doing anything to little Sky.

But, why is her Christianity stopping her from doing anything for Sky?

She needs to come forward and cooperate with LE - with the assistance of her attorney. Sky is one of the Lords children, he deserves no less. He deserves to be found, brought home to his family. To his dad and sister.

Her best chance of having any involvement in her daughters life is to cooperate with LE. If she thinks this is all going to blow over, she's deceiving herself.

If this was an accident, take responsibility for it. Whatever it was, take responsibility for it.
It will be much worse for her if LE puts all the pieces together without her assistance, then there is no chance for any deals. She has the chance to help herself only if she cooperates.

JMO

I think she was trying to "Spread the Word" on the "Sugar Daddys" website..and the $3001-5000.that she wanted for her services each month ..well that money was just for the offering plate. sarcasm

Cubby I don't know. I don't think she is a Christian, I was being sarcastic. Christians and even people that aren't Christians don't just stand by and do nothing to help their missing child. At least not caring and loving people that is. It is so baffling and points to something very evil and wrong.

I think she was trying to "Spread the Word" on the "Sugar Daddys" website..and the $3001-5000.that she wanted for her services each month ..well that money was just for the offering plate. sarcasm

:floorlaugh:

I can believe that.

I did wonder about meth though and if that would be attractive to somebody with severe OCD. Remember those commercials they used to run where the woman is high on meth and up all night scrubbing her shower with a toothbrush?

JB's appearance sure has taken a nosedive. It was something I thought about briefly. :waitasec:

If she has co-morbid OCD and bipolar, she doesn't need meth to be up all night scrubbing something with a toothbrush.

Matthew 18:6.........But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

This bible verse occurred to me. Not that I am a preachy person or one to push religion at them at all. I'm actually Quaker and believe to each his own, it's their choice completely. You can worship bacon or cats for all I care as long as you treat others with decency

There also other slightly different translation to this verse. But if she is indeed a believing Christian, does she not feel that harming her child is a huge sin? Or does she just have beliefs that support HER feelings and HER actions, cuz that is what it seems like to me.

As far as her claiming Christianity on on the dating site, it is standard procedure that you answer a question in your profile which religion you tend to believe in. It might be a question that is required to answer so she had to pick an answer.

Matthew 18:6.........But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

This bible verse occurred to me. Not that I am a preachy person or one to push religion at them at all. I'm actually Quaker and believe to each his own, it's their choice completely. You can worship bacon or cats for all I care as long as you treat others with decency

There also other slightly different translation to this verse. But if she is indeed a believing Christian, does she not feel that harming her child is a huge sin? Or does she just have beliefs that support HER feelings and HER actions, cuz that is what it seems like to me.

As far as her claiming Christianity on on the dating site, it is standard procedure that you answer a question in your profile which religion you tend to believe in. It might be a question that is required to answer so she had to pick an answer.

BBM

Hats off to your post, and I wanted to report the words I bolded above made me snort Diet Dr. Pepper through my nose. Painful, but worth it. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288