FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said later in the newscast that it was not Michelle's Hummer that was seen leaving in the video. (Long time lurker here and not much of a poster.) =)

So the video captures the hummer arrive but doesn't capture it leaving? Does everyone in Orlando drive a hummer? What are the chances that 2 hummers, one belonging to Michelle and another one not hers appear on the neighbour's surveillance camera?

:waitasec:

I am having trouble understanding a few things in this timeline:

Why did her Son call the Grandma if Michelle was not going to be home by 3:30? Supposedly she was in the process of taking the twins to their Dad's. Wouldn't Michelle call the Son or Grandma to tell them she was not going to be home to meet her Son?

It makes me think that either MSM got the times wrong or the Dad is lying about the time he saw Michelle? WOuldn't she have dropped the twins and be home to meet the Son by 3:30?

2:30 drop off makes more sense, imo. Wish someone could confirm that.

Has there been any interviews with the new boyfriend? How long has she been seeing him? I can imagine it must have been frustrating for him to watch her on People's court with her ex. She was suppose to meet him for dinner that night before work?

If Michelle's mom has a gut feeling as to where Michelle is (kicking down the door comment) can't LE get a search warrant? There must be something they can do. And quick!

So the video captures the hummer arrive but doesn't capture it leaving? Does everyone in Orlando drive a hummer? What are the chances that 2 hummers, one belonging to Michelle and another one not hers appear on the neighbour's surveillance camera?

When I went to bed last night I had just seen the video and posted the link. I was thinking it was looking really bad....long time to just drop off the children and supposedly leave with the vehicle modified. Then I read this morning it's not the same Hummer. My very first thought was "are you kidding me?!?!? ANOTHER coincidence??? I live here and quite honestly don't see that many Hummers on a daily basis. Could be I'm just not looking for them, but idk.:waitasec:

I think there is a lot of back peddling, no information and mis-directions being given in order not to show their hand and cause "someone" to take off/clean up/etc., KWIM...MOO

Orlando Sentinel article date stamped: Last Updated: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 5:28 AM

Missing Orlando mom Michelle Parker's boyfriend reveals her last message

One of the last people Michelle spoke with before she disappeared, her boyfriend Nate Mitchell, described their last communications.

He was in contact with her Thursday after she dropped off her twin 3-year-olds at her ex-fiancé's home.

“Around 3:15, she texted me a song came on the radio and I was thinking about you, then I replied back with a smiley face and a heart,” said Mitchell, adding that when he texted her later, he got no response.

I read the posts about the video from last night and I expected to see something about the Hummer being at the ex's house, but then I found this. It puts the drop off time back at 2:30ish. I think? :banghead:

I think there is a lot of back peddling, no information and mis-directions being given in order not to show their hand and cause "someone" to take off/clean up/etc., KWIM...MOO

I agree.

I read the posts about the video from last night and I expected to see something about the Hummer being at the ex's house, but then I found this. It puts the drop off time back at 2:30ish. I think? :banghead:

Respectfully snipped...anyone can send a text, IMO...

Orlando Sentinel article date stamped: Last Updated: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 5:28 AM

Missing Orlando mom Michelle Parker's boyfriend reveals her last message

One of the last people Michelle spoke with before she disappeared, her boyfriend Nate Mitchell, described their last communications.

He was in contact with her Thursday after she dropped off her twin 3-year-olds at her ex-fiancé's home.

“Around 3:15, she texted me a song came on the radio and I was thinking about you, then I replied back with a smiley face and a heart,” said Mitchell, adding that when he texted her later, he got no response.

It does and if that's the case, then she left the ex bf's house. So maybe it was another hummer captured on the video? :banghead:

Respectfully snipped...anyone can send a text, IMO...

I wonder if he actually spoke to her or was it just text messaging back and forth. The article states he was the last one she spoke to.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644

Sorry the above article wasn't at the Orlando Sentinel. It was at Central Florida News 13. I attempted to insert a link. I hope it works. First time and all that...

In this article, the new boyfriend states she called him shortly after the show aired to "explain everything", and said he never met DS. So she never told her new bf that she was going to be on the show?? Someone else told him?? Wonder how he reacted to all that?

I read the article again and it appears that the contact was initiated by Michelle and not by her boyfriend. That leads me to believe that the texts were actually from her and not someone just replying. Also, it does appear that they actually spoke during that time period.

I have the video.

Tony Pipitone says the Hummer arrived at 3:18 (timestamp 15:18) pm and stayed 1 hr and 22 minutes (timestamp 16:40) When the Hummer is leaving it shows the Glow sticker on the back window was removed.

That means the Hummer left at 4:40 pm

Also, in the pictures we've seen of the Hummer the spare tire cover is there. In this video it's gone.

Tony Pipitone says the Hummer was found 3 miles from DS childhood home, 3 more miles from the last ping and 6 miles from were the twins were dropped off.

The Hummer pulled up to the condo 18 mins after the People's Court episod stopped airing locally. It airs here at 2 pm on Fox 35.

Is someone saying this is not the same Hummer seen coming in? It's the only one recorded going out.

Is someone saying this is not the same Hummer seen coming in? It's the only one recorded going out.

That's what I read on here this morning Sparky. I can't find anything about it on the news this morning. uugghh

On Wednesday, WFTV obtained military records for Smith. They show he was dishonorably discharged from the Marines in 2003.

Records from the Pentagon show Smith was court-martialed in 2001 on several charges, including domestic battery and drug possession.

Smith's rank was downgraded from sergeant to private.

WFTV is still going through the records to find out what other charges were included in the court martial.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/military-records-missing-moms-ex-fiance-show-viole/nFkjX/

and another snip:

"I was at the peak of my happiness; everyday would get brighter and better," said Mitchell.

He told WFTV he and Parker were planning to go out to dinner before she went to work last Thursday.

But after a text from her that afternoon, Mitchell said did not hear from his girlfriend again.

Sparky, so is the news saying that it was her Hummer going in, and her Hummer going out, without the tire cover and decal?

When did she arrive at DS', in comparison to the duration of the PC show? Was it still running, had it ended? Is it possible that they watched it together?

If she texted (and talked) to her new b/f after she arrived at DS, perhaps someone was not happy about that...maybe eavesdropped and/or looked at her phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong