FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe this is the correct Hummer. LE has been playing this entire case very close to the vest and would not want to reveal that the Hummer was at the condo for a significant amount of time--at least not right now.

If she were at the condo for just a minute or two to simply drop off the twins, there'd really be no reason for LE not to reveal that. But note that they will NOT say when she arrived and when she left. Why not?

"If" this is the correct Hummer and it had the decal on the back. It did not have the decal on the back when it is seen on the video leaving.

and

"If" this is the correct Hummer, what happened to the decal?

WKMG-Channel 6 said last night that it was breaking a major development in the case of missing mom Michelle Parker. Before the newscast was over, anchor Lauren Rowe had read a clarification.
When the newscast began, Rowe said the station had ”exclusive new video evidence that captured the final moments before she [Parker] disappeared.”

Reporter Tony Pipitone shared video that had been shot by a neighbor of Parker’s former fiance. Pipitone said the video apparently showed a timeline for Parker’s Hummer on Thursday, the day she vanished.

Except that Orlando police say it didn’t. Sgt. Jim Young wrote this morning: “Facts are that the Hummer video is not that of Michelle Parker’s vehicle and was ruled out early on in the investigation by detectives. That station has recanted their story.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ifies-report-police-say-station-recanted.html

"If" this is the correct Hummer and it had the decal on the back. It did not have the decal on the back when it is seen on the video leaving.

and

RBBM

I am very curious about this too, Sparks. Wonder if it was a single-piece "cling" type decal that could be peeled off maybe in one go, or a letter-by-letter type that would need to be scraped off... :waitasec:

and

A former Marine took it off? :innocent:

As you recall, the Hummer was eventually found without the decal in place--it had been scraped off along with the FL tags to slow down its identification.

I just gotta say...and it's been mentioned before...and this is such a horrible reason to post something like this and under horrible circumstances that I'm posting this...but, it's welcoming to see the "old gang" from the Anthony case on this thread.
And I don't know about everyone else, but after 3 years, I think those of us who don't even LIVE in Fla in the Orlando area...could probably give directions to someone who's lost there!! LOL

I just gotta say...and it's been mentioned before...and this is such a horrible reason to post something like this and under horrible circumstances that I'm posting this...but, it's welcoming to see the "old gang" from the Anthony case on this thread.
And I don't know about everyone else, but after 3 years, I think those of us who don't even LIVE in Fla in the Orlando area...could probably give directions to someone who's lost there!! LOL

Sad, but true...

----------
Inside her Hummer, police found her purse and some of her favorite CDs, but said her keys and cell phone are missing. The family tells us a sticker on the back of the Hummer was removed. The Hummer is the biggest piece of evidence in this case so far. Right now, it is being processed by forensic investigators and the family is awaiting test results on DNA collected from vehicle.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...#ixzz1eXQTFbU6

IMO, it would be more likely that male occupant parked the vehicle since the purse was left. It would draw too much attention to see a male walking and/or hitching a ride carrying a woman's purse.

Thanks Nurse!

OPD are playing this one close to the vest. They wouldn't even reveal where TES is searching. TES has been on the ground since Sunday.

If this isn't the correct Hummer then, I'll have to eat truthsleuth's liver :puke:
(not her liver per say)

Thank you for clarifying that it would not be my actual liver.

It depends on what grade he's in. 11 could be either 5th or 6th grade. In Seminole County (Geneva or Oviedo) elementary schools get out at 3:05 PM so depending on how he got home 3:30 would be about right. If he's in middle school it would be more like 4:30-5:00 because he would get the bus and the middle school is much farther away in Oviedo.

Correct. My grandson is 11 and attends middle school in Seminole County. He gets home around 4:30.

I just want to say, to those of you that don't live here and to those that do. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for trying to figure out what happened to Michelle.

I can't not even begin to tell you what it means to me. It is very much appreciated.

:blowkiss:

Praying for Michelle. :praying:

Tell you what I find odd, is the TV station played up this video they had all day yesterday before the news segment, saying they would air it at 11 p.m.
Now I ask you, surely LE KNEW they had it, why not put the brakes on airing it BEFORE it was....instead it aired and was retracted, almost in the same breath:)
LE sending a message, stirring the pot, what??????

Speaking of the children, has it been said who has them now? I haven't followed this very close to know the dynamics of custody. Also has LE searched the twins father's home?

I wish they would confirm if her wallet was in her purse. Driver's license, money, credit cards. Were any of those taken?

"A picture of a 33-year-old missing mother of three wearing a cross necklace was released on Wednesday, and Orlando police said the necklace may be a key piece of evidence in the case.

WFTV obtained military records for Smith on Wednesday morning. They show he was dishonorably discharged from the Marines in 2003. Records from the Pentagon show Smith was court-martialed in 2001 on several charges, including domestic battery and drug possession."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/military-records-missing-moms-ex-fiance-show-viole/nFkjX/

Tell you what I find odd, is the TV station played up this video they had all day yesterday before the news segment, saying they would air it at 11 p.m.
Now I ask you, surely LE KNEW they had it, why not put the brakes on airing it BEFORE it was....instead it aired and was retracted, almost in the same breath:)LE sending a message, stirring the pot, what??????

Speaking of the children, has it been said who has them now? I haven't followed this very close to know the dynamics of custody. Also has LE searched the twins father's home?

BBM - I think I saw her mom on one news blurb that said the twins were with their father and he was home taking care of them as a father should, meaning the ex-boyfriend that was on the People's Court with her. I will see if I can find the link but not sure my local news still has it up. The mom also said she did not think he was involved.

Now I ask you, surely LE KNEW they had it, why not put the brakes on airing it BEFORE it was....instead it aired and was retracted, almost in the same breath:)
LE sending a message, stirring the pot, what??????

The twins are with their father, and LE has been at his home early on.

If LE suspected the ex, would they risk leaving the kids there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305