ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually we never heard FCA say she was a 10. We only heard her parents claim she said that. All we heard was she has curly hair worn straight..hello! It's called a straightener (as she adjusted to her mistake)

You are probably correct about that. I was told by posters here that Casey described ZFG as being a 10. Although why Cindy would say that someone wasn't a 10 just out of the blue like that seems to support that Casey did in fact say it. I'm doing some checking now, trying to find Casey's exact description of ZFG.

It is not a rumor as ZG explained what happened in her interview with the media. The link has been provided numerous times throughout this thread and if anyone is interested they can do a search or just wait for the trial when the evidence is presented. To date M&M still maintains she lost her job so that would be a confirmation. ZG was not fired, she was just not permitted to report to her new position because of all the media attention.

Again, this is a issue we have discussed/rediscussed over and over and ZG did state to the media what happened with her job. It's not a rumor but it is based on a statement by ZG. There was no statement given by the employer, however, and I would guess the reason being they did not want any media attention. jmo

I've asked repeatedly for the link to that statement by Z?G and it has not been provided.

You are probably correct about that. I was told by posters here that Casey described ZFG as being a 10. Although why Cindy would say that someone wasn't a 10 just out of the blue like that seems to support that Casey did in fact say it. I'm doing some checking now, trying to find Casey's exact description of ZFG.

The only time I heard FCAs description was in the first jail visit and I think CA says she never got a description beyond the hair and I think FCA describes her height and weight. Later LA when talking about Casey 3.0 Blanchard Park says Zanny is something ridiculous like 5 foot 10 and 110 pounds or something. IIRC
Well I'm off to rewatch the Disappeared rerun about Ray Gricar. Takes on new significance with the Jerry Sandusky stuff.

OK I understand what you are saying but does it really matter what Casey said or how she described "the real" Zanny the Nanny? Casey is a liar - confirmed by her attorney at trial. Casey said she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments, the same Sawgrass Apartments that this Zenaida filled out a guest form at - the same week that Casey said she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments - the same week that Casey said a Zenaida, the nanny, kidnapped Caylee after she dropped her off with ZG at Sawgrass Apartments and then ZG vanished with Caylee. LE found this Zenaida thru the guest/visitor card she filled out - the media found out about this Zenaida, the only ZG on record having viewed an apartment during this time frame and no ZG there weeks before having viewed an apartment. It doesn't matter if Casey said that she was a 10 a 12 or a -40 - she is the only ZG associated with Sawgrass Apartments. Therefore the only ZG directly connected to the kidnapping of Caylee, the death of Caylee - as told by Casey.

The only time I heard FCAs description was in the first jail visit and I think CA says she never got a description beyond the hair and I think FCA describes her height and weight. Later LA when talking about Casey 3.0 Blanchard Park says Zanny is something ridiculous like 5 foot 10 and 110 pounds or something. IIRC
Well I'm off to rewatch the Disappeared rerun about Ray Gricar. Takes on new significance with the Jerry Sandusky stuff.

In Casey's written statement she describes ZFG as being 25 years old, 5'10" and 140 pounds with dark curly hair and brown eyes. I think any additional description was given directly from Casey to Lee and to her parents. I'm looking for that too.

OK I understand what you are saying but does it really matter what Casey said or how she described "the real" Zanny the Nanny? Casey is a liar - confirmed by her attorney at trial. Casey said she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments, the same Sawgrass Apartments that this Zenaida filled out a guest form at - the same week that Casey said she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass Apartments. LE found this Zenaida thru the guest/visitor card she filled out - the media found out about this Zenaida, the only ZG on record having viewed an apartment during this time frame and no ZG there weeks before having viewed an apartment. It doesn't matter if she is a 10 a 12 or a -40 - she is the only ZG associated with Sawgrass Apartments. Therefore the only ZG directly connected to the kidnapping of Caylee, as told by Casey.

How much it matters is a matter of opinion. Many people are under the mistaken belief that Casey described ZFG and her family to a tee when actually there is practically nothing in Casey's description that points to this particular Z?G except for the Sawgrass connection which, as I stated earlier, I believe is just an incredible coincidence.

How much it matters is a matter of opinion. Many people are under the mistaken belief that Casey described ZFG and her family to a tee when actually there is practically nothing in Casey's description that points to this particular Z?G except for the Sawgrass connection which, as I stated earlier, I believe is just an incredible coincidence.

but if she is the only ZG associated with the Sawgrass Apartments, how, by reason of deduction, would she not be the ZG that Casey was implicating?

This is the information Lee provided via email to Yuri, as given to the family by Casey:

Zanny (Zenaida/Zenita) Fernandez-Gonzalez
26 years old
5'6"-5'7", brown hair/eyes (where's her hair straight, but it is naturally curley), tan complexion, 140 Ibs, no tatoos visible from a 2-piece bathing suit, Zanny's car seat is pink with a floral design.
Drives a 2008 silver Ford Focus purchased by Victor Fernandez Zanny's step-father).
Zanny's biological mother is Gloria Gonzalez, 55yrs old.
Zanny has a sister 1-2 years older than her named Samantha (not sure if the last name is different),
Zanny's roommates up until a few months ago were Raquel Farrell that was a hostess at a Friday's, and
Jennifer Rosa that worked for ABC Distribution catalog here in Orlando. I believe this company just has a
warehouse here in Orlando but headquarters is elsewhere (Miami?).

but if she is the only ZG associated with the Sawgrass Apartments, how, by reason of deduction, would she not be the ZG that Casey was implicating?

Not in my opinion. Every bit of information given by Casey to detectives and to her family specifically excludes Z?G as being the kidnapper.

idk but sorry, this thread is getting ready to go off the edge -
Why is ZG's physical appearance being questioned - ?

Cindy, apparently, told ZFG she was no 10 - so I think it is conducive to the conversation. No one is questioning ZG's physical appearance - they're questioning whether or not she fits the description of a 10 that was described to Cindy.

The link is in this thread and it has been provided, as I mentioned, numerous times. If it is important enough for anyone to clear up this matter they will look for it. The trial is only a short few months away so if no one can find the link it will come up at trial. M&M are still maintaining she lost her job so that would confirm it is not a rumor. In lieu of the link it's part and a basis of her lawsuit therefore I think that is pretty obvious that it is not a rumor.

Also, we read KC's statement when it was released in discovery. Her statement was not released to the public at the time ZG was being investigated so how would anyone be expected to realize the description did not match. All the public seems to remember is CA standing there giving an interview on behalf of her daughter that LE never showed her any pictures. And if I'm not mistaken KC never wrote or gave a statement that ZFG was a 10 to LE. That came out the mouth of CA and GA at their depositions. I imagine while KC was out on bail the "10" description evolved. In the end we find the truth was that KC's ZFG was a "0". jmo

Cindy, apparently, told ZFG she was no 10 - so I think it is conducive to the conversation. No one is questioning ZG's physical appearance - they're questioning whether or not she fits the description of a 10 that was described to Cindy.

Ok, but how can that be debated? By what standard of "10", by whose standard? Are we debating ZFG's appearance by Cindy's standard of what a "10" is? How is that possible?

This is the information Lee provided via email to Yuri, as given to the family by Casey:

Zanny (Zenaida/Zenita) Fernandez-Gonzalez
26 years old
5'6"-5'7", brown hair/eyes (where's her hair straight, but it is naturally curley), tan complexion, 140 Ibs, no tatoos visible from a 2-piece bathing suit, Zanny's car seat is pink with a floral design.
Drives a 2008 silver Ford Focus purchased by Victor Fernandez Zanny's step-father).
Zanny's biological mother is Gloria Gonzalez, 55yrs old.
Zanny has a sister 1-2 years older than her named Samantha (not sure if the last name is different),
Zanny's roommates up until a few months ago were Raquel Farrell that was a hostess at a Friday's, and
Jennifer Rosa that worked for ABC Distribution catalog here in Orlando. I believe this company just has a
warehouse here in Orlando but headquarters is elsewhere (Miami?).

Uh huh, and what was the date of that email? An email from Lee is not a statement from OCA is it?

Yes, but CA's statement was at least 8 months later than ZFG was investigated by the LE and exposed by the media. CA made that statement at the M&M depositions..

Over and over again, we have the fact that neither FCA nor her lawyer(s) denied for at least three months, publicly that this ZFG was not Zanny.. and that's the meat of this case.

It doesn't matter what she made in a statement or how or who she made it to, she had every opportunity to deny it - starting with the Jailhouse tapes which the whole family knew were going to be made public. IMO

Uh huh, and what was the date of that email? An email from Lee is not a statement from OCA is it?

The date of the email is July 26, 2008. It's one day after Casey gave the information to George and Cindy, as seen in the jail video. I don't know when it was made public.

The date of the email is July 26, 2008. It's one day after Casey gave the information to George and Cindy, as seen in the jail video. I don't know when it was made public.

Thanks Chilly - do you know when ZFG was first "outed"? ( I don't but will look it up if you aren't sure).

And since OCA told the LE an entire pack of lies on the day Cindy called the OCSD and they came out to talk to her, why on earth would they put any faith in what Lee said OCA said? It doesn't make sense - they knew by then she lied about everything. Why not lie about ZFG in order to get the LE off the real track?

Yes, but CA's statement was at least 8 months later than ZFG was investigated by the LE and exposed by the media. CA made that statement at the M&M depositions..

Over and over again, we have the fact that neither FCA nor her lawyer(s) denied for at least three months, publicly that this ZFG was not Zanny.. and that's the meat of this case.

It doesn't matter what she made in a statement or how or who she made it to, she had every opportunity to deny it - starting with the Jailhouse tapes which the whole family knew were going to be made public. IMO

There was no ZFG who was investigated, she doesn't exist. Z?G was never accused by Casey or Cindy or by LE, therefore there was no obligation for Casey to publicly clear her.

Lee's email was just a list of things Casey had said in visits with him and with CA/GA. Everything in there was on one of the jail visit tapes IIRC.

One sample from a visit with CA/GA:

CINDY ANTHONY: We never really got a full description of Zanny. I know she`s got brown curly hair.

CASEY ANTHONY: Shoulder length. She wears it straight.

CINDY ANTHONY: It`s curly.

CASEY ANTHONY: It`s curly, but she also wears it straight. (INAUDIBLE) it`s called a straightener. She`s the one that gave me my straightener.

CINDY ANTHONY: That`s true. OK. How tall is she?

CASEY ANTHONY: About 5, 7-ish. She`s, like, maybe an inch or two shorter than Dad, so 5-6, 5-7, very thin, maybe a little bit more meat than me, about 140-ish, fairly tan, brown eyes, no tattoos that I`ve ever seen, that I know of.

There was no ZFG who was investigated, she doesn't exist. Z?G was never accused by Casey or Cindy or by LE, therefore there was no obligation for Casey to publicly clear her.

Oh for heavens sakes I'm using the initials because we've called her that for three years - I'm aware of the difference. But if it helps you I'll drop the F from now on.

Thanks Chilly - do you know when ZFG was first "outed"? ( I don't but will look it up if you aren't sure).

And since OCA told the LE an entire pack of lies on the day Cindy called the OCSD and they came out to talk to her, why on earth would they put any faith in what Lee said OCA said? It doesn't make sense - they knew by then she lied about everything. Why not lie about ZFG in order to get the LE off the real track?

I don't think LE put any stock in what Casey said during the jail interviews. They knew on the first day they interviewed Casey at Universal that there was no nanny and that Casey was responsible for what happened to Caylee. Yuri says it over and over and over. That's why they didn't bother much with Z?G other than to get her one line statement saying she did not know Casey or Caylee and she was not a babysitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti