GUILTY Conrad Murray Trial - Sentencing Hearing

Judge Pastor "cycle of horrible medicine" Bravo sir Judge Bravo you said a mouthful right there

Paraphrased: Judge Pastor not only read Dr. Murray's "book of life" but he also read the book of MJ's life. The most significant chapter of MJ's book and this case is directly attributable to Dr. Murray. CM violated his HO and those violations overcome the good deeds he may have done before. Dr. Murray practiced horrible medicine; "medical madness" which violated his oath for money, prestige, and fame.

In the midst of hearing Judge Pastor:

The Judge ("medicine madness") has got the book in his hands, and he's getting ready to throw it at Poor Conrad Murray!

Pastor is well within the prosection team's position. He really is excoriating Murray, inclding his pattern of self-serving lies.

Geez! I've been "listening" to HLN, and they went to commercial when the going was getting good. Back on now.

I wish I could hear this. I just saw the Judge's face get red and squished up with anger as he is speaking, then a shot of Murray looking ticked off.

Hee hee, "Connie"!

Not very familiar with this trial or CA law, but can Pastor make it so CM has to serve all four years without being released due to overpopulation?

Do you mean prison overpopulation? Or do you mean CM's proclivity for adding to the population by fathering children by numerous "girlfriends"?

Either way, I hope he serves those four years consecutively, too!

Judge mentioning destruction of evidence as well. I HEART Judge Pastor. He surely is making Murray sweat.

I must say that was the most lackluster defense argument at a sentencing hearing I've ever heard.

I think Chernoff's sentencing statement was as lackluster as the defense of CM during this trial and that is because there is absolutely NO defense.

Judge: The violations of his treatment of MJ overcome the good deeds and treatments to his other patients. (paraphrasing)

I don't look to one isolated incident in terms of the misdeeds or the deeds of Dr. Murray but insofar as this case is concerned, Dr. Murray engaged in a recurring continuous pattern of deceit, of lies and regrettably that pattern was to assist Dr. Murray.

It is almost inconceivable that Dr. Murray would have consisted with the pattern over a period of time as we heard over 6 weeks of testimony to build up an outstanding set of circumstanced.

Order propofol in staggering quantities, the lies to pharmacist, the sophisticated intentional deception, the lies and repeated deception to those associated with MJ.

The continuing series of lies to MJ security at a critical time, the unconscionable lies to medical personel (lists them all) which were not designed to assist his patient but designed to give him a way out, mentions destroying evidence, lies and deception to law enforcement.

Talking about looking at involuntary manslaughter in a vacuum but it is important to not have a gut reaction but needs to look at the totality of the evidence in this case. When one does that, one can't help but be offended by this case.

Of everything I heard and saw in this trial, one thing stands out and that is the surreptitious recording of MJ by his doctor. I have repeatedly asked myself why this would have happened. I can speculate that it was for a good reason but I don't believe that at all. That tape recording was Dr. Murray's insurance policy. It was designed to record his patient, surreptitiously, at his patients most vulnerable point. I can't imagine that happening to anyone of us. Had there been some conflict between MJ and CM at a later point in time during their relationship, what value would that tape recording have had for CM if he threatened to release it to media. (wow he is very upset about that recording)

(paraphrased a lot to try to keep up)

Judge can't find any reasonable explanation for that recording of MJ. He just said that was Murray's insurance policy. Horrific violation of trust. Now talking about what value would be placed on that tape recording if it was put out for the media. That failure of character on the behalf of Murray.

WOW just wow judge is on a roll.

Horrific violation of trust when referring to the surreptitiously recording of MJ at his most vulnerable time. :(

CM betrayed his patient.

That was a failure of character, violation of ...... Yikes can't type that fast.

Faux documentary.... Yes go Judge go!!! Blaming the victim. !!!!

Wow...now reaming CM for no remorse and instead there is um bridge and outrage against the decedent. He is one pissed off judge.

oh, oh oh! How I wish THIS Judge would give Casey Anthony and family a piece of his beautiful mind! Sorry OT!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back