Tatt-poo for cheating

TrackerSam

Reaction score
Artist inks excrement on wayward lover's back
A FURIOUS woman is suing her ex-boyfriend after he tattooed a steaming poo on her back.
Rossie Brovent wants £60,000 in damages from Ryan Fitzjerald.

Rossie, from Dayton, Ohio, US, wanted a scene from the Narnia trilogy inked on her back.

Instead she was left with a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Tattoo artist Ryan turned rogue after discovering that Rossie had cheated on him with his best friend.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3967502/Tatt-poo-for-cheating.html

I guess that's one way to get her back.

And what can we learn from this?
a)Never cheat on your partner?
b)Never drink a cheap bottle of wine and down tequila shots after cheating on your partner?
c)Never drink a cheap bottle of wine,down tequila shots, and sign a consent form for a tattoo designed at the artist's discretion, after cheating on your partner, who also happens to be the tattoo artist?

I guess she thought he was over it.

This would be funny if it were an episode on Family Guy or some such cartoon nonsense. Hate to be a downer, but I see this as a very serious issue, and that guy needs some extensive therapy or meds if cannot control his impulses. Thoughts of revenge are one thing, the actual act, and this one took quite a while, is completely different.

And what can we learn from this?
a)Never cheat on your partner?
b)Never drink a cheap bottle of wine and down tequila shots after cheating on your partner?
c)Never drink a cheap bottle of wine,down tequila shots, and sign a consent form for a tattoo designed at the artist's discretion, after cheating on your partner, who also happens to be the tattoo artist?

I guess she thought he was over it.

D. Never turn your back on an ex or forever keep your shirt on.

Another thing to be thankful for during the holiday season - I have never had a steaming poo tattooed on me.

He might lose some customers over this. :crazy: I wouldn't let him near my skin, what if he doesn't like me either?

D. Never turn your back on an ex or forever keep your shirt on.

E. Just live your romantic life as one giant orgy, where no one is ever an ex, anything goes, and everyone's always happy!

Or...

F. If you're going to cheat on your partner...find a new tattoo artist first.

E. Just live your romantic life as one giant orgy, where no one is ever an ex, anything goes, and everyone's always happy!

Or...

F. If you're going to cheat on your partner...find a new tattoo artist first.

He'll likely find a new tatoo artist..........................in prison. "Come here Poo boy". :floorlaugh:

At first I giggled because it's just so crazy. After seeing how large it is
all I can think is that's a lot to laser off. Ouch!

At first I giggled because it's just so crazy. After seeing how large it is
all I can think is that's a lot to laser off. Ouch!

Me too! I thought (when I read the post) that it would be one of those butterly or heart tats that you see in the lower back - or sumfin like that. But this thang is HUGE! Uh....did she really intend for her tatoo to be that big? Did she not feel that needle poking her entire back? up-down-left-right-here-there-everywhere.

Was there no sense of "hey, let me check it out". Or, can I see the drawing first? Yes, most artists I know will stencil the picture on you FIRST before applying that permanent ink. She's a fool for letting her ex have carte blance on her back without even sneaking a peek.

I think the guys a real idjeet, but she has to take some of the responsibility by getting snockered and passing out.

Maybe she can get a judgement and he'll have to pay for laser removal.

MOO

Mel

He'll likely find a new tatoo artist..........................in prison. "Come here Poo boy". :floorlaugh:

:eek: :blushing: :thud:

Note to boyfriend: Beware of anyone wishing to show you their "needle".

Confucius say: lady who gets tattoo from betrayed angry lover, ends up having crappy day. :floorlaugh:

Personally I give it 2 :thumb: :thumb:

Just think, spouse cheated? Instead of murder, take them in for their tattoo

Daily Mail covers the tale:

The truth about the girl with the 'poop' tattoo: How photos of man's 'inked revenge on cheating lover' fooled the net
• Rossie Brovent 'suing ex-boyfriend for $100,000 after he drew tattoo on her'
• Ryan Fitzjerald was 'angry at her for cheating on him with long-time friend'
• But story has been thrown into doubt as no court records are held on case
• In addition the photo has been found published from a Polish website in 2009
It seemed the perfect act of revenge - a jilted lover cruelly tattooed a picture of flies over excrement on his ex-girlfriend's back and the photo swept the internet.
---
But the story itself - originally reported on the VeryWeirdNews website and later followed up by British newspaper The Sun, U.S. website Metro and others across the world - has been thrown into doubt.
---
The picture of the ‘tattoo’ appeared on the Ugliest Tattoos blog, part of the Fail Blog group of websites, as far back as December 2009, MailOnline can reveal.
---
A search of that court's database and of those of the surrounding civil courts by MailOnline also threw up no matches for either the defendant or plaintiff.

In addition the Smoking Gun website reported that a spokesman for Montgomery County Common Pleas Court, which covers the Dayton area, said he did not know about the reported lawsuit.
---
the rest of the stinky story at Daily Mail link above

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46