Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #1 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm to presume the timeline to be true, what was daddy doing between leaving the house at 7:30 AM and 9:55 Am when the carjack was reported. If I look at this map, the distance doesn't appear to be an hour distance, let alone 2 hours.

See map attached --

MOO

Mel

View attachment 19932

I wonder the same thing. What do you do with a 2 yr old in your car from 7:30 am until 10 am? All I can think of is going for waffles, but that would not take so long either.

I am hoping LE has some footage from somewhere that shows whether or not what Dad is saying is at all true...I have a (bad) feeling we will hear something new from LE tomorrow...and not something in Bianca's best interests...JMO

If I'm to presume the timeline to be true, what was daddy doing between leaving the house at 7:30 AM and 9:55 Am when the carjack was reported. If I look at this map, the distance doesn't appear to be an hour distance, let alone 2 hours.

See map attached --

MOO

Mel

View attachment 19932

No you're right Melanie...the timeline makes no sense. I presume thats why "dad" is still sitting in down at the station. Also why they're going back over his past 48 hours, imo. My opinion...he is lying or covering up for something. I rarely make this leap so soon...and if the timeline turns out to be inaccurate reporting, or missing a stop on the way, I will reconsider. But as it stands..very hinky.

Is it just me or does anyone else think the squinty eyed evil look is just a little too much description on this alleged carjacker?

Its not just you. Goes hand in hand with the very detailed clothing description the father gave.

See map attached --

MOO

Mel

View attachment 19932

Thank you! I hadn't gotten this far yet. I wish they would add to the above map where Dad lives. What is the commute from Dads place to moms place? Certainly not 2 hours and 25 minutes, I'd think. So where was dad from 7:30 am until 9:55am?

carjacking-suspect.jpg

thank you.
I find myself hoping this doesn't look like some poor innocent guy out there. Guess I'm jaded. :/

I wonder the same thing. What do you do with a 2 yr old in your car from 7:30 am until 10 am? All I can think of is going for waffles, but that would not take so long either.

How far out and back can he drive in that time? If he really left at 7:30am. I'm not ready to believe that time as 'fact'.

jmo

Yup. And if they did stop for waffles or pancakes, LE would be able to verify that pretty quick.

I agree upthread in that daddy had to come up with an excuse as to why he couldn't return B to mommy and came up with the hijacking story.

It makes sense in that the step-mommy didn't want to talk to the media. If she had any concern for B, she'd be out there pleading for her return. Unless of course, there was nothing to plead for.

Just my opinion of course.

Mel

Still going over the thread. Sorry for the delays, too much real life going on right now.

The above map is where the alleged carjacking occured. I'm trying to find out where the car was found in relation to where the car was 'carjacked', where the car was found and where dad lives. Haven't gotten that far yet (and prolly won't tonight). I did however notice there is an Enterprise rental location within about 3 blocks of where the car was allegedly stolen.

It doesn't look like it is very far. This map shows A at Custer Street and B on Beaibien Street between Euclid and Philidelphia. About 10 to 15 blocks.

Salem

Sorry here is the link with Mitchell Street included. http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=200+Custer+St,+Detroit,+MI+48202&daddr=Beaubien+St+to:Mitchell+Street,+Detroit,+MI&hl=en&sll=42.367169,-83.060246&sspn=0.057327,0.11158&geocode=FVaOhgIdZmsM-ykBmI4ChdIkiDHZCn0xUg1j2Q%3BFU2phgId0GoM-w%3BFZB0hgIdHPgM-ylh37SJHdMkiDGDGzsYOsI_Gg&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=m&z=14

Yup. And if they did stop for waffles or pancakes, LE would be able to verify that pretty quick.

I agree upthread in that daddy had to come up with an excuse as to why he couldn't return B to mommy and came up with the hijacking story.

It makes sense in that the step-mommy didn't want to talk to the media. If she had any concern for B, she'd be out there pleading for her return. Unless of course, there was nothing to plead for.

Just my opinion of course.

Mel

If our theory is on target, I hope step mommy considers her role as accesory, even accessory after the fact and she can kiss her daughter goodbye possibly until she is of college age if she tries to cover up for daddy.

I'm wondering about the 'little red boxy type' car again. Such description in the perp and the perps clothing, but so little description on the car. I find myself wondering if there is actually any red paint on dads car and if so, will LE find survellience of him backing into a red car. Sorry, but this guys story is so out there, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually put it into reverse and hit a red car for his 'story'. Or maybe he had said red car because his car already had red paint scratches on it. If they're aged scratches, I'm sure LE will be able to determine such.

The question still remains, WHERE IS BIANCA? So many empty houses, he probably didn't have to go far, but where? (still praying I am wrong).

Timeline from here: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...girl/-/1719418/4863614/-/cspr2nz/-/index.html

Timeline:

•7:30 a.m. Bianca leaves a home on Mitchell Street with her father

•9:55: a.m.: Lane reports he was carjacked on Beaubien, between Euclid and Philadelphia

•10:15 a.m.: Police find Lane’s vehicle just blocks away in an alley off Brush between Philadelphia and Euclid

This does not clarify things for me. How far is Mitchell from Beaubien? Certainly not almost 2 and a half hours??

Edited to add: per Google maps, it is 7.5 miles from Mitchell St to Beaubien.

Prayers for you, sweet Bianca.........

Working on the map - this doesn't make much sense (not your post, but the timeline and places).

If he was coming from Mitchell, he would have passed Custer to get to Beaubien? :waitasec:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=2...7SJHdMkiDGDGzsYOsI_Gg&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=m&z=14

See map attached --

MOO

Mel

View attachment 19932

I can't wait to hear what information LE gets out of him. If it takes them all night, they will keep sending fresh reinforcements in to question him. We should know something by tomorrow. I think this one will be over soon. moo

If our theory is on target, I hope step mommy considers her role as accesory, even accessory after the fact and she can kiss her daughter goodbye possibly until she is of college age if she tries to cover up for daddy.

I'm wondering about the 'little red boxy type' car again. Such description in the perp and the perps clothing, but so little description on the car. I find myself wondering if there is actually any red paint on dads car and if so, will LE find survellience of him backing into a red car. Sorry, but this guys story is so out there, it wouldn't surprise me if he actually put it into reverse and hit a red car for his 'story'. Or maybe he had said red car because his car already had red paint scratches on it. If they're aged scratches, I'm sure LE will be able to determine such.

The question still remains, WHERE IS BIANCA? So many empty houses, he probably didn't have to go far, but where? (still praying I am wrong).

It is also strange to me that an urban male would not know the makes of most cars he would see. Most men I know have a general sense of what kind of a car it is they see.

Working on the map - this doesn't make much sense (not your post, but the timeline and places).

If he was coming from Mitchell, he would have passed Custer to get to Beaubien? :waitasec:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=2...7SJHdMkiDGDGzsYOsI_Gg&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=m&z=14

Thanks Salem, that's what it looks like. And thanks for adding the link to your previous post. I kept looking for a point B on NMK's map. :crazy:

Though as I am piecing this together, it's been reported Bianca was at her dads all week. IF something happened to her, it could have happened days ago. Which leaves a lot more possibilities. :(

Let's just hope if something happened step mommy will choose her child over saving dad's butt.

I think Step mommy is going to be the weak link here. I hope they can get her in a room and break it down for her. If he did something to one of his daughters, does she think it won't happen to hers sometime as well?

Unless of course, she was the instigator?

I think Step mommy is going to be the weak link here. I hope they can get her in a room and break it down for her. If he did something to one of his daughters, does she think it won't happen to hers sometime as well?

Unless of course, she was the instigator?

I'm more inclined toward your latter statement myself. If Lane is the bio father of both children..and they're both two...then presumably he was with one of the women while also with another woman. There could be some resentment. Could dad be covering for ..someone else?

Also...fathers name was posted here as Deondre upthread. But other news agencies (detroit free press/ detroit news) spell it as Deandre. just an fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288