FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So WESH and Orlando Sentinel disagree about the bridge.

WKMG Local 6, and OS - reporting Belle Isle bridge on Nela

Wesh reporting - bridge on Hoffner

It seems there is some confusion about just which bridge.

"You're number one. You can't run and you can't hide. And, we're coming after you," ~ Brad Parker

God Bless you and your family Brad Parker.

Please remember this family, Michelle and her children in your prayers.

Sorry to quote myself but OMG! Just look at how extremely close the last ping is to where the phone was located.. According to the map it's less than 2miles.. I'm dumbfounded at the ignorance of cell phone technology and it's obvious excellent tracking abilities.. For once technology has come into play in a major positive role in a case.. IMO on two accounts that we've already seen.. 1st being Dale Jr.'s security conscious neighbor that immediately handed over his incredibly informative amd helpful surveillance video footage(blowing Jr.s original claims and timeline of events he gave to her family the night of the 17th).. And now 2nd we have the phone being recovered by what is certainly looking to be the technology of the iPhones ping/gps abilities and to go it even a step further it certainly appears as tho technology has allowed there to be a means to still be able to extract the entire phone's contents!!

WoW!! Good ol' Steve Jobs and that magnificent brain of his will very likely aid in the recovery of this young woman's body as well as aid the prosecution in procuring a successful conviction of those responsible for her murder!! I'd bet Jobs never dreamed that his intricate and amazing mind and how it worked creating the latest developements of the apple iPhone.. I seriously doubt he ever dreamed it could possibly benefit a human being in the way it appears to be in this case!!

Amazing and wonderful IMO!!
Or did he?

Do we know if the phone pinged in Waterford? That's the only out of place location on the map. Everything else appears to fit a pattern.

i also did a search for this case # and got this read the last line of text (The page cannot be displayed
Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try the following:

Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact the server administrator. (12217)

thank you

Do we know if the phone pinged in Waterford? That's the only out of place location on the map. Everything else appears to fit a pattern.

No, it did not ping in Waterford.

It did not ping there, its just what the text stated...IMO to throw anyone off and give the perp extra time.

I'm not very tech savvy, but don't IPhone 4's have the ability to give an exact accounting, based on GPS - not pings-, of where the phone has been? If the data on the phone is retrievable, then it should allow LE to see exactly when that phone left DS's and exactly what journey it took prior to being powered down.

I think Sparky even posted an article about this feature a few days ago. I can't quote the post right now, but I believe this is true.

If so, someone is freaking out tonight.

Not accurate to the inch, but GPS is accurate within around 3 feet, so definitely better than cell tower triangulation.

All we know is that the "waterford" text did not ping in waterford but in Oakridge.

i also did a search for this case # and got this read the last line of text (The page cannot be displayed
Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Try the following:

Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact the server administrator. (12217)

thank you

I had the same error about an hour or so ago, after constantly going back and forth looking for information.

What is between 3 & 4? Water, wooded areas?

The phone did not ping in Waterford.

All we know is that the "waterford" text did not ping in waterford but in Oakridge.

I don't think it's been release where the phone pinged when the waterford text was sent. The Oakridge ping is about 4 hours later isn't it? and happened when the phone powered down?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't think we know where the actual "waterford text" generated from..because it was sent around 4:30pm and the phone last communicated at 8:01pm in the Belle Isle/Oakridge area. So we really don't know where that phone was after 3:15pm, imo.

I don't think it's been release where the phone pinged when the waterford text was sent. The Oakridge ping is about 4 hours later isn't it? and happened when the phone powered down?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I apologize for no link, but its my understanding that that's how they new "the Waterford text" is bogus, & it just so happend its in the same proximity when its powered down.

matt morgan----dale2 still has the twins. he's been working with mark NJ for 2 weeks trying to set up visitation w/ them for michelle's family .

--just got off the phone with mark NJ , hopefully michelle's family will get to have a visitation in the next day , or couple of days...

BBM
WTH why would it take 2 weeks of "work" to let the children visit their grandparents...

DS2 doesn't WANT to let the children visit...he should have allow them daily visits from the start since thats where their clothes and things are and where they slept most nights...

This is another point for me that Dale Jr wants control and
to have no more connection to Michelle or her family and has been stretching his muscles by keeping the children away from the Parkers.

Again JMO...:furious::furious:

I'm really afraid for the children. I hope they're watching him really closely because if the noose is tightening there is no telling what he's capable of . :sigh:

I've virtually walked up and down those bridges today all day! I wish I had a virtual fishing pole!
I could pull up Street View on Google maps if that would help! :biggrin:

BBM
WTH why would it take 2 weeks of "work" to let the children visit their grandparents...

DS2 doesn't WANT to let the children visit...he should have allow them daily visits from the start since thats where their clothes and things are and where they slept most nights...

This is another point for me that Dale Jr wants control and
to have no more connection to Michelle or her family and has been stretching his muscles by keeping the children away from the Parkers.

Again JMO...:furious::furious:
Make me think of Josh Powell! What is really sad to me is that the home of DS or DS Sr is not their home. The twins lived with MP and her family. That is what they are used too. They are too young to understand why they can't see their mommy & why they also cannot see there grammy and auntie. Breaks my heart too!! I have a child that is 3 1/2 and I can tell you if she was suddenly taken to live with someone else she would be devastated and very vocal about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member