Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
now THAT is an interesting thought I had not considered as yet. hmmm, wondering how likely it is that Banika wouldn't recognize her daughter's voice. Food for thought. Thanks Cubby.

I think 2 yr old half sisters probably sound a lot alike on the phone. Especially because 2 yr olds tend to mumble a lot on phonecalls. They get shy and they answer YES or NOOOO much of the time. I think any parent could be fooled by
another 2 yr old just because they sound very similar at that tender age.

Channel 4 news at 4:00: Oh, man! Methinks things are heating up for D'Andre Lane. He spent some time talking with DPD this afternoon and didn't look like a happy camper. DL and his attorney, along with an unidentified female showed up at the house on Mitchell Street - where DL has not been staying for several days - to pick up some clothes, and they were unable to enter the house because D'Andre no longer has house keys that were with the car keys that have been confiscated. WDIV reporter asks if DL is being characterized as a suspect or person of interest. Terry Johnson closes his eyes (avoidance?), then responds, "He's being characterized as cooperating." DL will only say what we've heard him say previously - that people shouldn't be focusing on him or what is being said in the media but should focus on finding Bianca.

I hope video will be available shortly at www.clickondetroit.com so you can see this report for yourselves! The toaster oven is ready ;)

a thought ocurrs. Earlier in the thread yesterday or the day before, I saw folks discussing quotes from Banika and a cousin (I think) of Bianca's. It seems they were asked what Bianca said to them and they responded with something that seemed odd.

They said something like. "words" "just words"

for those of you familiar with the interview I am referencing: Were they describing a conversation with her by telephone or the last conversation in person (like at the b-day party)? TIA to any who can answer this for me.

tlcox- I have brought this up a couple times. It was probably the first video of Banika and her brother Orlando was next to her. They were talking about a conversation they had had on the phone with Bianca, the night before she went missing (Thursday).

While I don't find it suspicious in any way that Mom has not talked to Dad about Bianca's "kidnapping", I do find it astonishing...I don't think I would be able to do anything BUT talk/grill him about it...JMO

Maybe she knows from experience that everything that comes out of his mouth is BS, and she doesn't have time for his lies. If she has questions, she can ask LE.

I admit, in the beginning, I thought maybe she could go in and talk to him, one on one, as the parents of Bianca, and reason with him to tell the truth. After hearing his spiel and seeing his histrionics, I see it would be a waste of valuable time.

moo

three weeks ago I would have said no one. Til some older gentelman actually followed me, out of his way, for about six blocks til I reached my destination. He wanted to let me know one of my brake lights was not functioning, nor was my right turn signal.

So it does happen, but not frequently I would bet. And really, tail light or no, DL's whole story, start to finish, is fishy fishy fishy to me.

JMO I also think it is an age/gender thing.... like stopping to ask for directions. Youngish men don't tell other youngish men about their tail lights...maybe a tire that's falling off (like has happened to DH, dog and me wheen pulling a tent trailer) but not something as innocuous as a tail light.

I also think elderly (and I am close to being there, so I can say it!) gentlemen make more of an attempt to help ladies, than younger men. Chivalry has not completely died!

I guess this is just a long way of me saying the stopping for tail light trouble story doesn't seem very credible to me!

"No mobile sources found." :pullhair:

Hmmm well I'm disappointed, there really was nothing new mentioned that was not talked about in the 5pm report so you didn't miss anything. They did mention 140 volunteer searchers today and over 800 for the last week, search to continue through the weekend.

Hmmm well I'm disappointed, there really was nothing new mentioned that was not talked about in the 5pm report so you didn't miss anything.

:( I would rather be frustrated because I missed hearing something important live than because there was really nothing new TO be missed. Thanks though.

'No mobile sources found. ' I feel dumb, but what does that mean?

:( I would rather be frustrated because I missed hearing something important live than because there was really nothing new TO be missed. Thanks though.

True!

I was hoping they would elaborate on DL's visit with LE today.

'No mobile sources found. ' I feel dumb, but what does that mean?

I'm not sure; I assumed it meant that the video format wasn't compatible with whatever's on my iPad, but I never saw that particular message before. In any case, nothing was loading or buffering.

I'm not sure; I assumed it meant that the video format wasn't compatible with whatever's on my iPad, but I never saw that particular message before. In any case, nothing was loading or buffering.

I haven't seen this video but have wondered if there were any cell phone pings like we've heard about in other missing person cases. It's possible that DPD is keeping this information close to the vest, but I have not heard or read anything about any of the parties having cell phones. jmo

I haven't seen this video but have wondered if there were any cell phone pings like we've heard about in other missing person cases. It's possible that DPD is keeping this information close to the vest, but I have not heard or read anything about any of the parties having cell phones. jmo

---which seems SO strange to me---practically everyone has a cell phone these days!

---at 1st i thought the "carjacker" made off with his phone as well, so he had to run to bianca's house to call 911-----but then we never heard anything about that..

---reading "older" news articles last night, i noticed that 'the incident' was constantly referred to as "the carjacking"..

---i would love to hear his 911 call, did he 1st report the 'carjacked' car ???? or the ( much more important ) stolen baby ????

Channel 4 news at 4:00: Oh, man! Methinks things are heating up for D'Andre Lane. He spent some time talking with DPD this afternoon and didn't look like a happy camper. DL and his attorney, along with an unidentified female showed up at the house on Mitchell Street - where DL has not been staying for several days - to pick up some clothes, and they were unable to enter the house because D'Andre no longer has house keys that were with the car keys that have been confiscated. WDIV reporter asks if DL is being characterized as a suspect or person of interest. Terry Johnson closes his eyes (avoidance?), then responds, "He's being characterized as cooperating." DL will only say what we've heard him say previously - that people shouldn't be focusing on him or what is being said in the media but should focus on finding Bianca.

I hope video will be available shortly at www.clickondetroit.com so you can see this report for yourselves! The toaster oven is ready ;)

---the g/f that he had been living with, and bianca was staying with--- has kicked him out??

---i'm not following the 'confiscated car keys'---LE returned the car yesterday to the owner.

---i DO wonder who the new female that was with him today is...( surely not a mom of his baby #8 contender! )

Why wouldn't he go to the nearest house to call 911 if his BABY WAS IN THE CAR? I know it's Detroit, but even if they didn't want to let a strange black man in their house, why wouldn't they call 911 for him?

Why wouldn't he go to the nearest house to call 911 if his BABY WAS IN THE CAR? I know it's Detroit, but even if they didn't want to let a strange black man in their house, why wouldn't they call 911 for him?

--excellent point!!!

--or, why not flag down the next car ( just like HE had been flagged down moments earlier?? )

--or stand in the street yelling H-E-L-P !!!!!

--leaving the scene, when your CHILD has just been kidnapped, makes the least sense of all.

--( dam* you d'andre !--where is bianca??? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998