Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time?

Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time? (Write-Ins Allowed)

• Total voters
As a woman who can appreciate the smokin' hotness of other women, my vote goes to Monica Bellucci. Some of you may remember her as the actress who played the role of Persephone (the Merovingian's wife) in the Matrix Reloaded.

I hope this pic of her doesn't blow the margins, but if it does, well, who can blame her lol?

She's hot, and then some. Check out the heels on those boots, that is, if you can tear yourself away from those eyes, that face.

Monica_Bellucci.jpg

Tough call. I say Raquel Welch.

i voted for AJ... but give half my vote to:

(b/c i really can't decide b/w the two :hot: )

Jennifer-Lopez-jennifer-lopez-43913_1600_1200.jpg

Glad to see Bardot's at least in a tie for third; I believe she was the reason the term "sex kitten" was originated.

I think Angelina Jolie is the epitome of gorgeous...and I'm a lady. :) I don't mind a little freaky deaky either. LOL I personally think the media has created much of the hulaboo about her. She seems like the one who has a lot of guy friends and the girls love to hate her.

I could see Jennifer Aniston being like America's Girl Next Door, but I don't find anything particularly smokin' hot about her. She's cute, but that's about it, IMO.

Coming in a close second to Angelina Jolie...one of my very faves....Charlize Theron. And Scarlett Johansson is pretty smokin' hot too. :)

Angelina
Angelina_Jolie_300.jpg

Charlize
charlize-theron-sexy_prometheus.jpg

Scarlett
masl09_scarlett.jpg

I can't really argue against Salma Hayek being among the hottest ever, although I didn't like her asking Jesus for big *advertiser censored*, lol! Geez.

I can't really argue against Salma Hayek being among the hottest ever, although I didn't like her asking Jesus for big *advertiser censored*, lol! Geez.

She was a kid when she did that.

I forgot about Scarlett Johansson :doh: Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson, then JA.

Hayek "asked Jesus for bigger breasts" revelation could bring some closer to the Lord than even Tim Tebow.

OK Let me just put up alittle video to campaign for Raquel's rightful place as HOTTEST WOMAN EVAR!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR-oR9cEyYY"]Best Of Raquel Welch Part I - Fan Video - YouTube[/ame]

Now, I actually see alot of Raquel in Selma Hayek and I don't have a problem with her being the the hottest woman -especially if she's teamed with Antonio Banderas (Who I consider the HOTTEST MAN EVAR)!!:fence:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj18_1C4Hc8"]Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek Huntos - YouTube[/ame]

We're all going to hell for even commenting on this thread, doncha know? It's DK's fault, though - he started it.

I didn't see my name up there so I voted for Meg Ryan - she's beautiful and spunky!

Now, I actually see alot of Raquel in Selma Hayek and I don't have a problem with her being the the hottest woman -especially if she's teamed with Antonio Banderas (Who I consider the HOTTEST MAN EVAR)!!:fence:
Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek Huntos - YouTube

Maybe, in the interest of fairness, you should start a Hottest Man Ever poll to go with this one? You can leave my name out of it to give all of the other men a chance to win.

Here is the famous (or infamous) photo of Sophia Loren and Jayne Mansfield sitting together:

Sophia_and_jayne.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back