Maps & Aerial Photos *** NO DISCUSSION ***

I was looking through photos and zooming in to see what Just K's area of concern could be. Did not find anything in that location (could have been a reflection from a puddle) but just West of that spot I noticed an non-natural object reflecting the sunlight;

This is it viewed from above on 3/30/11;
MysteryItem.png

GPS coordinates;
MysteryItemLocation.png

Viewed from the West on 04/8/11 it was also there;
MysteryItemviewedfromWest.png

From the East on 3/30/11 also there;
MysteryItemviewedfromEast.png

Zoomed in from the East on 3/30/11;
MysteryItemviewedfromWestzoom1.png

Zoomed in more from East;
MysteryItemviewedfromEastzoom2.png

It was there from the North too on 03/30/11;
MysteryitemviewedfromNorth.png

Zoomed in from the West on 3/30/11;
MysteryItemviewedfromWestzoom2.png

And on 04/08/11 from the West zoomed in;
MysteryItemviewedfromWestzoom3.png

I thought it was the pixels playing havoc on my eyes. But from three different angles this mystery object certainly looks like a cross to me. Perhaps someone buried their family pet. Or maybe it is something more. I am sure at this point that the investigators searched the area. I just wonder after the hurricane over the Summer and all of the Noreaster Storms if this headstone was still there. If not, it's worth for them to check out.

MysteryItemLocation.png

That is most definitely a reflection, positively from the 5th and 6th image.
I never did see the shape that was mentioned.

edit to add
There are a few more near it too with the same color, funny thou the color is tan.
more edit to add:
and the spots I mentioned
MysteryItemb.png

That is most definitely a reflection, positively from the 5th and 6th image.
I never did see the shape that was mentioned.

edit to add
There are a few more near it too with the same color, funny thou the color is tan.
more edit to add:
and the spots I mentioned
MysteryItemb.png

Yeah what I don't get is that the photographer took over twenty different photos on two different days at two different times and from four different directions plus straight over head yet only this one object is reflecting back a perfect cross shape when viewed from the East, & West and a view of the cross shape at a slight angle when viewed from the North. Please remember there was no flash used to take these photos and the sun was in the same location when some of the North, East & west photos were taken.

Take it from someone who has viewed literally hundreds of aerial photos taken by this particular camera and trust me when I tell you that if it was a mere reflection off of the sun then it would not present itself with the exact same shape when viewed from the opposite direction. Also it would not return so many positive hits with the same cross shape among so many different photos and at so many different angles.

So what in the world could even make that shape consecutively?
oh dear god as I am typing I am thinking metal plates but, at the same time feel that is a bit over the top thinking.

Here are some overhead shot. Afraid that much of the detail is lost when I upload to photo bucket
remainsfoundoverhead2.png

remainsfoundoverhead1-1.png

remainsfoundoverhead3.png

Back in March & April they had patrol vehicles stationed at the entrance of Ocean Parkway to stand guard while the investigations were underway. Little did they know, the officers spent hours less there and were only 750 feet away from the remains that were found today.

Remainsfound750feetfrompatrol.png

remainssoclose.png

Seaslug

Do you have any information on the scale of these photographs? I work as a surveyor and deal with alot of scaling aerials. It appears to me that there is only about 600'-700' from the doctors backyard and Ocean parkway. That is less than 1/4 mile total. If SG didn't even make it to Ocean then she didn't even make it that far. How could the police say that her body was found 3/4 of a mile into the wetlands and only 1/4 of mile from her belongings? Sounds like they don't want anyone to know how close it was. maybe I'm misinterpretting where they found the remains, but it only appears that even long ways across the marsh (Anchor Way to the exit roundabouts) is only about 3000' or a little over a half mile in distance.

Hi Mike.

The photos are geo-imprinted to the exact scale with latt/long coordinates. I think these photos with measurements will give you a better sense of the distances;

DistancefromLastseen.png

DistancefromCPHhouse.png

DistancefromBelongings.png

Distancefromtoolsheds.png

DistancefromRoad.png

On these last 3 maps, what do the distance represent? What are the yellow lines pointing to? In other words, which point is "personal belongings", "human remains" etc

Amazing amazing pictures. Thank you. Do you have a plane?

On these last 3 maps, what do the distance represent? What are the yellow lines pointing to? In other words, which point is "personal belongings", "human remains" etc

Amazing amazing pictures. Thank you. Do you have a plane?

Hahahah. I just have to say Seaslug, you are amazing! I think you have your own helicopter...and probably most of the FBI trainees belong to you. If not, they should.:rocker:

AC4, Nov 2006: 4 prositutes killed and dumped 4 in a row

GB4 2007/2010: 4 prositutes killed and dumped 4 in a row

ATLANTICACandLIvictimsfoundmap.jpg

IMO the AC4 and GB4 are significat lookalikes:

ATLANTICAC4andGB4aresignificantlookalikes.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads