FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he be enraged 5 months later? If anything, he should've been angry when it happened but from what I understand they were both over it and moved on. We know that Michelle felt humiliated appearing on the show as per her mom. Judge Milian called them both idiots. It was his choice to go on PC. He knew how the Judge ruled. He knew what was said about him in court. Why would he tell his friends to watch and then murder Michelle on the same day it aired? Actually, if we go with the timeline, it would've been only minutes after it aired. Really? Is he that stupid?

I agree. I'm sure this wasn't the first time people teased Dale about being a star wars fan and as far as we know he hasn't killed anyone over it yet. In fact I'll bet he gets teased all the time and is quite used to it. Plus he wanted his friends to watch. I just can't see Dale thinking man I looked really bad to on pc I think I'll kill Michelle when she gets here.

What type of "storage" could Dale have used to transport Michelle? Wonder if there were than any suspicious purchases by Dale prior to or on the 17th of Nov. He needed something to cover scent of her body and avoid leaving DNA behind. What is large enough to hold a body but small enough to fit in his car/ the hummer, or work van? *Could he have built her a coffin? He is a cabinet maker, right?*

Thanks for that info! IMVHO, 3:18-4:30 is plenty of time to commit a murder.

Dale most likely did arrive at his parents home at 4:30 with the children and the neighbor saw Dale's vehicle there until 10:30.

I believe, if he did it, he did it silently through strangulation. I was thinking maybe he hit her with something, but I believe that would leave too much evidence.

Only eleven pounds of pressure placed on both carotid arteries for ten seconds is necessary to cause unconsciousness.
Brain death will occur in 4 to 5 minutes, if strangulation persists.

I know nothing about cadaver dogs. Maybe we can get an expert to tell us if someone was placed in a cooler how soon after could a dog "hit" on that cooler? Almost immediately I would think, but there may be variables to that.

Unless she was taped up and alive in the cooler and the cooler was in the back of Dales truck. Then Dale and dad went for a boat ride leaving Dales truck there. (possibly unconscious) I'm liking Dale for this one, but we cant rule out the possibility of someone else. I just havent heard anything yet that made me jump to that side of the fence.

The problem with the above theory is getting the cooler to sink. Pull the drain plug maybe? but would that be enough?

ETA~ I think there was some heavy editing done to the Peoples Court showing. He seemed very confident but I didnt see much to be bragging about. They were probably there for several hours stopping and restarting. My daughter was on Army Wives for a very, very brief MAYBE 2 minutes and we were there for 4 hours.

I think the judge said some things to him in person that stroked his ego but those things werent placed in the edit. Im not saying this triggered Michelle's disappearance, but the final edit did not show him in a favorable light at all.

BBM. I agree that he had enough time to kill her. I can even see that he likely had enough time to kill her and hide the body. What I can't figure out is the Hummer. The neighbor arrived home by 4:30pm and said that the Hummer wasn't there when he got home. DS Jr arrives at his parent's house at 4:30pm. So, where was the Hummer at 4:30?

If it was parked in his garage at 4:30pm, someone had to move it prior to 10:30pm. So, who moved the Hummer?

Dale and kids go to his parents house, then Dale and Dad leave. Somehwere in there, DS drives the Hummer and drops it off before returning back to his parent place. (Dad picks DS up after DS dumps hummer)

TELEMAG~ I'd like to hear your theory. Im not being rude, I genuinely want to hear it. There have been *rumors* that witnesses have stated that Michelle's hummer was seen in that neighborhood (where hummer was dumped) several times before.
Actually I recall it being a man who has some sort of blog spoke with the witnesses personally, but since it isnt MSM, I will call it rumor.

Im not spreading rumors or starting rumors, just stating that there are some rumblings that could support other theories, but these rumblings arent being picked up by MSM so its hard to discuss or follow those.

Can anyone tell me about the white vans that showed up in the neighbors home security video footage? Were there any writting on the vans, company names or emblems/pics on the vans?
Were the white vans just driving by or were they parked outside infront of DS2's condo in the street or the driveway?

thanks a bunch

ArtzyPantz

From the family's official facebook page:

Michelle Parker Missing Person

‎4 weeks ago today Michelle went missing.

We have to find her. Someone out there knows where she is. And if that someone can read this..at this point I don't care if we find you, call anonymously if you must. Just a tip on where to look is all we need. But please do the right thing in a situation where so much wrong has already been done. Please just give her back to us all.

Quoting someone's post on facebook

"Dale Smith I am 99.9% sure knows where she is. I do not believe that she ever left the condo, after dropping the children off at 3:18 then not returning home at 3:35 to greet her other son. The timeline speaks for itself..........no one has searched his home, I believe.......he has the answers"

So many coincidences yet so many unanswered questions. What are the odds that something happened in the 20 minutes from Dale's home to hers? What are the odds that happened on a day that they appeared on tv? What are the odds all of this happened when she left the home of someone who still loved her (per her mom) yet she had a violent past with?
*I think LE has searched the home.

Thanks for that info! IMVHO, 3:18-4:30 is plenty of time to commit a murder.

Dale most likely did arrive at his parents home at 4:30 with the children and the neighbor saw Dale's vehicle there until 10:30.

I believe, if he did it, he did it silently through strangulation. I was thinking maybe he hit her with something, but I believe that would leave too much evidence.

Only eleven pounds of pressure placed on both carotid arteries for ten seconds is necessary to cause unconsciousness.
Brain death will occur in 4 to 5 minutes, if strangulation persists.

I know nothing about cadaver dogs. Maybe we can get an expert to tell us if someone was placed in a cooler how soon after could a dog "hit" on that cooler? Almost immediately I would think, but there may be variables to that.

Unless she was taped up and alive in the cooler and the cooler was in the back of Dales truck. Then Dale and dad went for a boat ride leaving Dales truck there. (possibly unconscious) I'm liking Dale for this one, but we cant rule out the possibility of someone else. I just havent heard anything yet that made me jump to that side of the fence.

The problem with the above theory is getting the cooler to sink. Pull the drain plug maybe? but would that be enough?

ETA~ I think there was some heavy editing done to the Peoples Court showing. He seemed very confident but I didnt see much to be bragging about. They were probably there for several hours stopping and restarting. My daughter was on Army Wives for a very, very brief MAYBE 2 minutes and we were there for 4 hours.

I think the judge said some things to him in person that stroked his ego but those things werent placed in the edit. Im not saying this triggered Michelle's disappearance, but the final edit did not show him in a favorable light at all.

Frankly, it did not show either of them in a favorable light, imo. It showed Michelle as also having a bad temper and it was clear to Judge Milian that their relationship was toxic. They had to work things out for the sake of the children. I believe she implied they were both immature and needed some serious growing up to do. She said her teenaged kid was more mature than either of them or something like that. I would hope after the show they did come to some sort of amicable relationship for the childrens sake. If Michelle was afraid of him, why drop the kids off at his place. She could've had him pick them up at the salon or at a time when others were there to protect her.

Not saying Dale is innocent but without knowing anything about Michelle's personal life besides the one she had with Dale is very difficult to come to an unbiased opinion. I'm stuck with the "what if" she hung out with shady folks? What if it had something to do with her Glow business? What if she went to someone's home and it was someone she thought was a friend or acquaintance and turned out not to be. What if it was a random abduction?

and so and so on......

Yes Dale looks like the mostly likely suspect and was named the Prime Suspect but without LE revealing why, it leaves the door wide open to other possibilities and I hope they didn't develop tunnel vision in this case!!

I totally agree. They both looked immature in the show. Michelle knew it, thats why she didnt watch or tell anyone it was going to be on.

I posted a few posts back about rumors supporting that someone else may have done it...but the problem is that MSM is stuck on Dale and wont give us anything we can chew on here

From the family's official facebook page:

Michelle Parker Missing Person

‎4 weeks ago today Michelle went missing.

We have to find her. Someone out there knows where she is. And if that someone can read this..at this point I don't care if we find you, call anonymously if you must. Just a tip on where to look is all we need. But please do the right thing in a situation where so much wrong has already been done. Please just give her back to us all.

Quoting someone's post on facebook

"Dale Smith I am 99.9% sure knows where she is. I do not believe that she ever left the condo, after dropping the children off at 3:18 then not returning home at 3:35 to greet her other son. The timeline speaks for itself..........no one has searched his home, I believe.......he has the answers"

So many coincidences yet so many unanswered questions. What are the odds that something happened in the 20 minutes from Dale's home to hers? What are the odds that happened on a day that they appeared on tv? What are the odds all of this happened when she left the home of someone who still loved her (per her mom) yet she had a violent past with?
*I think LE has searched the home.

I would say unless Dale was framed, the odds are about the same as winning the lottery TWICE! But proving it is another challenge. IMO

I
I posted a few posts back about rumors supporting that someone else may have done it...but the problem is that MSM is stuck on Dale and wont give us anything we can chew on here

Respectfully snipped & BBM

I can see why anyone would be stuck on DS2, but at the same time i have fishy feeling & thoughts about the current BF NM.

MOO MOO

ArtzyPantz

I totally agree. They both looked immature in the show. Michelle knew it, thats why she didnt watch or tell anyone it was going to be on.

To believe someone else did this, you must believe

1) Michelle left Dale's place alive (we have no evidence of this)

2) Dale was mistaken on his time when Michelle arrived. He said 4pm, it was really 3:18. He knew she had to be home for her son. This was the routine.

3) This "other person" traveled the same path that Dale did on the 17th. Michelle's phone pings were a direct path from Dale's house to his dad's.

4) The random "waterford" text was not sent by Dale who claimed Michelle was going shopping by which his statement gives credibility to the text.

5) Dale just happened to miss all the calls from Michelle's family. Dale really was at his parents the whole time from 4:30-10:30 though his mom said he wasn't there. Why would Dale miss all these calls unless he was avoiding communication. He called back AFTER he had time to do whatever he needed to do.

If it were just one of these 5 points, I'd say yes we should be looking for someone else. But based on these 5 points alone, there is no way to conclude someone else did this. Yes, I believe someone else helped him (mom, dad, or friend), but there is no way in my mind someone other than Dale had the motive, opportunity, and ability to carry this out.

Respectfully snipped & BBM

I can see why anyone would be stuck on DS2, but at the same time i have fishy feeling & thoughts about the current BF NM.

MOO MOO

ArtzyPantz

Feelings and thoughts? Please explain. What evidence: motive? Opportunity?
Scenario? etc...

Feelings and thoughts? Please explain. What evidence: motive? Opportunity?
Scenario? etc...

Of course it is all speculative at this point and MOO because we are not supposed to be sleuthing him, correct?

Or am i wrong about not to be sleuthing NM?

thanks
Artzy

I would still like to know if anyone else was at the condo prior to or during the time MP dropped off the twins.

Quick clarification: was the actual cost of the engagement ring $5000, or was that just the maximum you can sue for on the People's Court? I was under the impression the ring cost more, but DS had to settle for the $5k amount in order to appear on PC. But, everywhere, even msm, is calling it the $5k ring. tia!

Jeez . . . . step away from your laptop and do things IRL and look what happens! It is 2 hrs past my bedtime as I became so engrossed in reading the past 8 - 10 pages!

What great sleuthing going on here and thank you to all who have contributed to helping put the puzzle pieces together toward one common goal . . . Find Michelle!

(ps. . . . thanks again Nobody for the visual of the sudsy David Boreanaz but I must emit the official "Arrrruuuuggghhha Arugha Arugha" horn to remind us not to stray too OT. I promised not to contribute down a path the mods have to bring out the Institutional Cleanser again and I still have to do penance with editing tags. lol)

I sincerely apologize for the OT last night. My explanation is that I was punchy, but that's no excuse. I'll behave, I promise.:Bennymonkey:

I would still like to know if anyone else was at the condo prior to or during the time MP dropped off the twins.

This is my thought. Especially knowing that he advertised the airing of the PC show. Maybe one of his Jedi buddies was there to share the "glorious event" that was his television debut.

I wonder if they have looked into which of his buddies wasn't working during that time .. if they were focused on DSJrs movements shortly after she disappeared -- did someone else have the opportunity to split the scene with Michelle? ..

AFter seeing himself looking like a chump on PC .. all he would need to hear, imo, is one of his buddies saying "Dude, man, she made you look like an idiot! Are you gonna let her get away with that? On national TV and all?"

I still think he snapped .. it wasn't planned, and if she's not close by, then they have to look at the possibility that someone else was there and helped him get rid of 'evidence' ..

imo

Quick clarification: was the actual cost of the engagement ring $5000, or was that just the maximum you can sue for on the People's Court? I was under the impression the ring cost more, but DS had to settle for the $5k amount in order to appear on PC. But, everywhere, even msm, is calling it the $5k ring. tia!

Here's what I don't get. My ring cost $5K and it appraised for 10K. It is on my homeowners insurance. If I ever lose it or it is stolen, I can make a claim.

Here's what I don't get. My ring cost $5K and it appraised for 10K. It is on my homeowners insurance. If I ever lose it or it is stolen, I can make a claim.

"Mysterious disappearance" or loss of a piece of jewelry is only covered under your home policy if you "schedule" the item (meaning list the specific item and provide the carrier with an appraisal). Otherwise, just losing the ring would not be covered, although theft would. Also, since he had given the ring to Michelle, he would not have been able to file under his own policy, bc you cannot insure something you do not own; once he gave it to Michelle, she owned it.

Huge Thank You to AlwaysWright for the pics posted of the 2 bridges! You ROCK!!!! It helps so much to actually see the places LE has searched. I totally agree that it is most likely Nela bridge . . . . just the mere fact of throwing the phone while driving looks to be very difficult on the other bridge as it is such a small area.

Furthermore, it looks as if the phone may have been recovered from the weeds where the little Otter came to say hello. There have been reports the phone was found in a weedline and also reports that it was found in the bottom of the lake. Your pics tell quite a story!

Texas . . . I think you might be onto something here.

Did we ever hear if DSjr was supposed to be at work on 11/17? Did he show up? I know he was expecting the twins that afternoon but what time did he get home? The 3:18 timeline is within the first hour of the show airing . . . . if he did become upset about how was portrayed on that show the timing of Michelle's disappearance and if he had a "friend" over to watch . . . the feelings of humiliation may have lead to a blind rage. He was easily set off by a reporter who appeared to get in his way that he knocks the guy over, what does that mean if he felt truly humiliated by Michelle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288