Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special

I would pay to watch her with Nancy...cause I am thinking Nancy would go all cage fight on her and bonk her one. Otherwise...nope..won't add to the viewer numbers.

Instead of Nancy on Dancing with the Stars it'd be Nancy on Casey with Casey seeing Stars.

Instead of Nancy on Dancing with the Stars it'd be Nancy on Casey with Casey seeing Stars.

That is so funny! Watch Nancy pummel Casey! Watch Casey fake-cry! But, y'know, seriously.....Yuri couldn't break her. And Yuri's tough. How do you break someone with no conscience?

Just the same, I'd love to see NG go for the jugular...and polish it off by beating OCA senseless with a stiletto heel! HooHAW!
:pillowfight:

O! M! G! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

The stereo-types that are swirling through my head right now! :great:

I have some words to say but will keep them to myself don't want a T/O
And I respect my, born and raised, Sicilian mother in law...oh heck...she'd have some choice Sicilian words to say about him too...:floorlaugh:

Have we heard from Mr. Baez on this? Will he be getting a cut?

I think JB is too busy trying to rehabilitate himself. He does still want to be on Who Wants to be a Millionairre though.

The Lifelines were not working for him.

He tried the Phone a Friend but no-one would pick up, only Giordano in Aruba.

He then tried the Audience poll but they voted him off the island.

He tried a 50-50 split but eliminated himself.

Casey is so over Mr Baez and much prefers Mr Greene.

As a full blooded Italiana....WThey!!! After seeing this I need a drink...

HMMM
Maybe they can compare mug shots...
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=4752

He says he'll marry her but he wouldn't trust her with a baby, he'll be watching her 24/7...:floorlaugh:

WOW! Just WOW! You are the BEST, Intermezzo!!! Believe asked what kind of guy would want to date KC and here is the answer! A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!!! This just keeps getting better and better!

:great::great::great:

I think JB is too busy trying to rehabilitate himself. He does still want to be on Who Wants to be a Millionairre though.

The Lifelines were not working for him.

He tried the Phone a Friend but no-one would pick up, only Giordano in Aruba.

He then tried the Audience poll but they voted him off the island.

He tried a 50-50 split but eliminated himself.

Casey is so over Mr Baez and much prefers Mr Greene.

Cyborg, that got a big ole horse laugh outta me!

As for she who shall not be named - she will never be forgotten, but she will always be shunned. Gosh, isn't that a neat little epitaph

I sure get tired of people saying that some of us secretly would watch her intervew. I wouldn't watch one minute of her telling her self-serving, version of the events that resulted in Caylee's death even if she didn't get paid one dime. There is nothing she can say to make it better for Caylee.

It can be frustrating. Sounds like projecting. Just because some are more curious than appalled does not mean everyone feels the same way.

I care.. not because I care about her but I care about her obvious issues and how they effect us as a society.. she is far from the only person with issues like these, it seems it's becoming a trend. Humans who are void. I want in that head.

I do understand this. Understanding criminal behavior, dysfunctional human behavior and disturbed minds, is fascinating. Besides a sweet baby who went missing, that's what obsessed me about this case. It's what obsesses me about most of these cases.

But we already got so much, courtesy of the Sunshine laws, the public trial and a family that loved the spotlight despite the tragedy of their missing Caylee and her own mother in jail waiting to be tried for her murder.

Their antics, their thought process, their oddities, dysfunctional interactions, responses to pressure, etc., etc, all of that was laid bare by the reams of information gleaned from jail house visits, jail calls home, police investigations, depositions, letters, witness testimony, courtroom behavior, trial participants' exposes, and so on and so on, so much information it should keep any professional or armchair psychologist busy for years.

I think I can guess how this family would act and what they would say at this point. I feel I know them as well as almost anyone. I just can't see what can be gleaned from the post trial, self-serving statements of liars at this time, especially when they are making money from those statements. The ethical issue of these people, especially the murderer, earning money from such codswallop is more than I can bear and serves to extinguish any lingering curiosity I could possibly have about what they have to say at this point.

I want casey to suffer. I feel she deserves it. Allowing her to further profit from the murder of her baby mitigates any possible suffering she may be experiencing. I am thus, adamantly, ethically opposed to supporting that.

Plus, unless it has to do with casey suffering at this point, my curiosity was satisfied pretty completely with everything that has already come out.

My family was very surprised after the trial when I showed no interest in what the Anthonys had to say in the interview with Dr. Phil. "Aren't you going to watch?" I didn't. Didn't feel any desire to. No curiosity at all. I've heard enough from this bunch to last a lifetime. I've been in those heads alright, and I'm not interested in going back!

Of course, everyone is different. I wish that the whole world would feel the way I do so we can guarantee there will be no more profiting from the murder of Caylee by her sick family, but, I'm not God. To each his own.

JVM said that this production company denied to her producer that they were shopping a deal for OCA.

p.s. I only watched the JVM show because Robyn Walensky was on, and she wrote Beautiful Life?

My thoughts:
It has been really slow lately and I think this is just something OCA and the people who support her throw out to us to test the waters and stir the pot.

As far as watching anything she would show up on, I don't think I could take it. She would use her court voice and all that does to me is to want to slap her face into hamburger meat..
As someone said above about JB being on the Aruba case, I did the same thing when I heard JB's voice, I couldn't stand it and I turned it.

All I can really do is hope against all hope that the whole lot of them face a dreadful existance.

@Believe09 (i think it was) in post 86?
Not only are there plenty of people that would date OCA, they want to marry her. Yeah, I know, gross huh? Anyway if you'll remember the night she was released from jail, there were 2 guys holding signs asking OCA to marry them. JL interviewed one of them (it was mean the way he did it but it was funny at the same time if that makes sense). I think we also have to remember that a majority of men don't think with their brains.

Which brings up the subject - I wonder how the Bar is doing with the complaints against Baez.......????:waitasec:

My favorite part of the article ....

MSNBC say that after the network covered July’s verdict, executives there were inundated with thousands of angry e-mails from viewers promising to boycott MSNBC if Anthony were granted a platform.

Websleuthers contribute a large number of those emails!! :great:

:cow:

So true.
If getting her story is truly their motive why don't they track her down, stalk her, catch her by surprise, hound her with question after question until the teeth-gritting, fisties and yelling start ...... and pay her nothing? Then do it again.
They do it to everyone else - regularly - so what in the name of all goodness puts a child killer off limits?
They'd get better ratings and see way more of the real OCA this way than by having her sit on a sofa with lights, camera, action in a five-star hotel like a celebrity, spinning lies she's had months to formulate.
Why offer her that honor?

Everyone would want to ask her about ZG and Caylee and she would probably plead the fifth on every question. Greene will be sitting right next to her saying "I've told my client not to answer that".

Does anyone really want to waste their money on that? :floorlaugh:

They are claiming they will allow the network to pick the interviewer but they do not say it has to be a network employee.

I suggest Morgan.

WOW! Just WOW! You are the BEST, Intermezzo!!! Believe asked what kind of guy would want to date KC and here is the answer! A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!!! This just keeps getting better and better!

:great::great::great:

:waitasec: A registered sex offender said he'd marry her but wouldn't trust her with a baby..:eek:hwow:

I would watch an interview if it was a no holds barred, no attorney. And for there to be 2 interviewers - Nancy Grace and Judge Judy... I would wait to watch it after it was posted to youtube though..... :floorlaugh:

I would watch an interview if it was a no holds barred, no attorney. And for there to be 2 interviewers - Nancy Grace and Judge Judy... I would wait to watch it after it was posted to youtube though..... :floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Judge Judy.
'let me see your work and earnings records .... stop leering at my bailiff and wipe that silly grin off your face.'

LOL. I can already hear Judge Judy snarking at the offender: "Don't pee on my shoes and tell me it's raining!"

LOL. I can already hear Judge Judy snarking at the offender: "Don't pee on my shoes and tell me it's raining!"
:floorlaugh:
post trial interview:
Interviewer:'How do think it went Miss Anthony?'
OCA: 'She wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt. Nobody's listening to what I tell them.'

:floorlaugh:
post trial interview:
Interviewer:'How do think it went Miss Anthony?'
OCA: 'She wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt. Nobody's listening to what I tell them.'

...with fisties!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back