NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give more details about Mamaroneck, thanks.

No word yet on the ID of the body. I gotta tell ya', so much stuff is just swirling around in my mind. For starters, I can't believe that DA Spota has publicly announced his disagreement with Dormer. That to me is extremely unwise and I have to believe that they know better. Thus, I'm inclined to believe that under the direction of the BSU, they are attempting to fish this fool out. They threw the <modsnip> police commissioner in front of the media probably in hopes of stroking the sk's ego. Now, it's DA Spota who is a completely different LE personality. He appears to be more confident in his beliefs and maybe that's the personality that will present more of a challenge to the sk, thus, fishing that <modsnip> out.

Also, I find it interesting that just last week, Dormer stated in a press conference (in so many words) that the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI is BULLCHIT. Yet, in this article it states: "He (Dormer) said that he believed that the killer's methods had evolved over time and that the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI had sat down with Suffolk detectives to go over the evidence in the case." I'm further inclined to believe that Dormer infered the above bolded part of the statement from the BSU.

Pertaining to the remains not being Shannan:

Let's face it, the sk has been screaming for attention for at least the last fifteen years. You don't leave a torso in a suitcase along a road to be easily discovered (when you could have very well placed it further into the woods) unless you want attention. But nobody paid him any mind. At least fifteen years have passed and he is just entering the radar. He most likely has a team of dead ladies--and some men, where he doesn't have to kill another individual for a good minute. He'll just play games and lead them to his various victims from time to time which will only expose just how incompetent LE truly is.
"Let me expose these fools for the jerks they really are and embarrass them. I want them to know I have Shannon but I have another body they can take the time to discover and identify. They are a bunch of punks--they are scared to let the public know how deep I am out here, walking among society. I'll just enjoy watching them squirm in their little press conferences and see what lies they will spin. I know it ain't Shannon and they know it ain't Shannon. They are full of chit--"she probably accidently drowned..." TELL THE PUBLIC THE F'N TRUTH!!! IT WAS ME WHO DID IT! I'M OUT HERE!" *This is what he is yelling at his tv during the press conference*

But you see, LE won't give him that satisfaction. They are starving him of the attention that he so desperately needs. Starve his attention by not giving him his "just credit" and feed his ego by demonstrating discord among those who are at the top in LE. We all know that what ever is wrong or right at the top will trickle down to the bottom.

This is not your average sk. He is definitely different. He has studied others like him. He may not have a wife or girlfriend (I think he is married) but he has neighbors. He may not have kids (I think he does) but he has cousins and probably siblings. He definitely has co-workers. I think a specific website should be set up that asks a series of questions which targets those who know him--but really don't know him. I can guarantee that somebody once had a conversation with him, maybe about a movie, and this guy said something or responded with a very strange statement. What he said has never left that person. Every now and then, whatever that statement was, creeps back in their mind and they just can't connect the dots. The series of questions are meant to assist his neighbors, friends, co-workers and relatives to connect the dots between various red flags of which they are currently oblivious. He really ain't all that good where there aren't any red flags.

Help those around him to see the red flags and to connect the dots.

And perhaps, to his wife, the red flags aren't so obscured. Maybe she can't connect the dot to him being a sk but she lives with him and she has seen some strange behavior. Behavior so strange that she won't even tell Jesus about it in her secret closet where she goes to pray. His wife is out there--fish her out.

The majority of his co-workers thinks he's a butt hole. Fish. Them. Out.

Anyway, most of what I've just written could all be my imagination. Hey, what do I know?

Sistah, you said everything I was thinking and then some (only much better than I could).

I completely agree!!!

Today's news from Tom Spota is very disturbing. This screams out that there might never be an arrest because of all the problems with the principal players! The times when serial killers have avoided detection have occured when there were problems within LE. One jurisdiction wouldn't tell another, or the FBI wasn't consulted, stuff like that...this is really bothering me. Whom do we believe? Dormer's theory or Spota's theory?
Sorry, but I had to vent!

Today's news from Tom Spota is very disturbing. This screams out that there might never be an arrest because of all the problems with the principal players! The times when serial killers have avoided detection have occured when there were problems within LE. One jurisdiction wouldn't tell another, or the FBI wasn't consulted, stuff like that...this is really bothering me. Whom do we believe? Dormer's theory or Spota's theory?
Sorry, but I had to vent!

Your frustration is totally justified. The fact that they're publicly clashing makes both of them look bad.

wow...the fact that this discovery was made days ago and has still not been reported on is a serious oversight on the part of media, or a cover before they blow the lid off of something much bigger...

As I stated earlier in this thread or in another one last night, there are gruesome murders discovered all the time in the Tri-State area and most of them don't ever make it to the news reports. The police are under no obilgation to communicate their findings with the media or the public.

Does anyone know if PeterF14 still posts on Newsday?
I subscribe on my IPad, but I can't access the comment section.
I recall he knew an awful lot about Spota.
I just can't seem to put it together.

Does anyone know if PeterF14 still posts on Newsday?
I subscribe on my IPad, but I can't access the comment section.
I recall he knew an awful lot about Spota.
I just can't seem to put it together.

I've been wondering that too. He always had interesting comments with a lot of historical information about LI politics.

98? - mid 2000's? Jeep Cherokee
86-88 Buick Century
82-86 Buick Regal

Also, I was just told this is the husbands blog.

http://sharpens.blogspot.com/
I decided not to go to that blog as the computer told me it is an untrusted site.

Since the picture of cars went poof, could you tell the colors of the vehicles...especially the Jeep?

I decided not to go to that blog as the computer told me it is an untrusted site.

Since the picture of cars went poof, could you tell the colors of the vehicles...especially the Jeep?

White. I was told they have been in the driveway for a few years. The only reason I posted about this here is I think LE was given a tip about this guy. IMO.

The case of the wife murdered in the basement, after being held there for years is really interesting, and there is NO NEWS about it anywhere!!! :waitasec: I find the religious fanatic connection interesting in terms of the LISK case as well. I still think the burlap will end up having a religious connection to the case. Looking forward to hearing more about how this plays out. Thanks PickleChris for your updates!!!

So there are NO stories in the local press about this woman found in the basement in Amityville? That is insane!

I feel there had been a bit of a blackout on nat'l media coverage. I believe everything that happens from here on out is carefully orchestrated.

Yep. We know that he contacts the victims' families. IMO he probably started to lay low last December and has had to do so this whole time. At this point I think he's getting really impatient and doesn't have the restraint to sit back, especially if he's been doing this for 15+ years. If he hasn't started to taunt police is he is going to and very soon. I'm confident enough to say that I'm 100% sure this has happened or will be happening now.

I've been wondering that too. He always had interesting comments with a lot of historical information about LI politics.
Agreed, I like him. He's a former NYPD officer. He is extremely knowledgeable about the inner workings of politics and law enforcement on Long Island.

Avoid The Schwartz Report though, that place is a complete nut house. 75% rumor, 25% fact.

Well...I believe those drug dealers and gang members will just bust a cap in somebody's behind. They aren't about to dismember somebody.

There is a still UID man near me that was found in two halves and is almost certainly believe to be gang related. I wouldn't discount it completely.

No word yet on the ID of the body. I gotta tell ya', so much stuff is just swirling around in my mind. For starters, I can't believe that DA Spota has publicly announced his disagreement with Dormer. That to me is extremely unwise and I have to believe that they know better. Thus, I'm inclined to believe that under the direction of the BSU, they are attempting to fish this <modsnip> out. They threw the <modsnip> police commissioner in front of the media probably in hopes of stroking the sk's ego. Now, it's DA Spota who is a completely different LE personality. He appears to be more confident in his beliefs and maybe that's the personality that will present more of a challenge to the sk, thus, fishing that <modsnip> out.

Also, I find it interesting that just last week, Dormer stated in a press conference (in so many words) that the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI is BULLCHIT. Yet, in this article it states: "He (Dormer) said that he believed that the killer's methods had evolved over time and that the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI had sat down with Suffolk detectives to go over the evidence in the case." I'm further inclined to believe that Dormer infered the above bolded part of the statement from the BSU.

Let's face it, the sk has been screaming for attention for at least the last fifteen years. You don't leave a torso in a suitcase along a road to be easily discovered (when you could have very well placed it further into the woods) unless you want attention. But nobody paid him any mind. At least fifteen years have passed and he is just entering the radar. He most likely has a team of dead ladies--and some men, where he doesn't have to kill another individual for a good minute. He'll just play games and lead them to his various victims from time to time which will only expose just how incompetent LE truly is.
"Let me expose these fools for the jerks they really are and embarrass them. I want them to know I have Shannon but I have another body they can take the time to discover and identify. They are a bunch of punks--they are scared to let the public know how deep I am out here, walking among society. I'll just enjoy watching them squirm in their little press conferences and see what lies they will spin. I know it ain't Shannon and they know it ain't Shannon. They are full of chit--"she probably accidently drowned..." TELL THE PUBLIC THE F'N TRUTH!!! IT WAS ME WHO DID IT! I'M OUT HERE!" *This is what he is yelling at his tv during the press conference*

But you see, LE won't give him that satisfaction. They are starving him of the attention that he so desperately needs. Starve his attention by not giving him his "just credit" and feed his ego by demonstrating discord among those who are at the top in LE. We all know that what ever is wrong or right at the top will trickle down to the bottom.

This is not your average sk. He is definitely different. He has studied others like him. He may not have a wife or girlfriend (I think he is married) but he has neighbors. He may not have kids (I think he does) but he has cousins and probably siblings. He definitely has co-workers. I think a specific website should be set up that asks a series of questions which targets those who know him--but really don't know him. I can guarantee that somebody once had a conversation with him, maybe about a movie, and this guy said something or responded with a very strange statement. What he said has never left that person. Every now and then, whatever that statement was, creeps back in their mind and they just can't connect the dots. The series of questions are meant to assist his neighbors, friends, co-workers and relatives to connect the dots between various red flags of which they are currently oblivious. He really ain't all that good where there aren't any red flags.

And perhaps, to his wife, the red flags aren't so obscured. Maybe she can't connect the dot to him being a sk but she lives with him and she has seen some strange behavior. Behavior so strange that she won't even tell Jesus about it in her secret closet where she goes to pray. His wife is out there--fish her out.

Anyway, most of what I've just written could all be my imagination. Hey, what do I know?

Sistah - You are a poet. IMHO you have this unsub exact!! I hope he read your post. I kinda have a feeling he did.

@ Sistah
Sorry! I didn't mean to creep anyone out! I was just trying to compliment you on a well written post. You were able to put into words so much what I was thinking too.

Yes, I have been a member here since 2010 but, haven't posted anything 'til today. I mainly read.

No word yet on the ID of the body. I gotta tell ya', so much stuff is just swirling around in my mind. For starters, I can't believe that DA Spota has publicly announced his disagreement with Dormer. That to me is extremely unwise and I have to believe that they know better. Thus, I'm inclined to believe that under the direction of the BSU, they are attempting to fish this <modsnip> out. They threw the <modsnip> police commissioner in front of the media probably in hopes of stroking the sk's ego. Now, it's DA Spota who is a completely different LE personality. He appears to be more confident in his beliefs and maybe that's the personality that will present more of a challenge to the sk, thus, fishing that <modsnip> out.

SCPD sould hire you right away, and give you a little task force to set up and run that "specific website" etc...I hope at least they read your post.
Beautiful done:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member