Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have him on video being dropped off at his high school shortly after 8 that morning.

Do you have a link with info stating it was in fact the nephew who was dropped off at school after 8?

I'm wondering if msm has mistaken the facts and it was the 7 yr old dropped off at school versus the 15 year old.

I suppose he could have taken the 15 year old nephew home and then to school, if he needed to pick something up at home prior to going to school. But then again, I go back to wondering why the 15 yr old was at his uncles on a school night rather than at home. But it is possible his mom works nights, so he stays with DL when his mom is working. (Mother of 15 yr old working nights is speculation.)

tia

JONES: No. I actually didn`t have an opportunity. When I pulled up onto -- up to my sister`s house, he was sitting, like, on the stairs of the porch. I ran over to him and attempted to ask him. But immediately after that, the officers pulled him to the side and started talking to him individually.

After that, I`ve just had no contact with him and have not been able to get in touch with him to ask anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/15/ng.01.html

Ok, this would explain the picture (or video clip) we have seen in MSM with D'Andre on the front cement steps of the home on Mitchell, with an LEO, Banika (Can tell it is her from the black and yellow knit winter hat) and some other people. Perhaps one of the other persons was KJ and MSM didn't include the picture of D'Andre being pulled away from the group standing on the front cement steps

Please forgive me for not finding the snippet of this video/msm photo right now. Will try to pull it up tonight if I am not too tired to do so.

Sorry to quote myself again. Too late to edit.

I think I may have been mistaken on the timing of the msm video clip I mentioned above.

Here is the link to the MSM clip I was refering too.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-be-found-alive/-/1719314/5363678/-/km8ym6/-/

At the 1:03 mark D'andre is on the front steps pointing and explaining to a group of people which includes LE, Banika and some others. I intially thought this video was from the morning of Bianca's disappearance but with viewing the entire clip, it looks like this video was taken during the evening, but this particular shot may appear to be daylight due to the lighthing from the news vehicles.

I'm not sure this is from when aunt KJ is talking about DL sitting on the steps or on the steps and stuttering, which I originally thought..... so just clarifying. I don't want to misspeak and suggest something is fact, when it is speculation.

Also from the link in my previous post.

"All this stuff that's going on, there's a lot of speculation and things being said in the media and people thinking what they want to think," he said. "I mean, the truth will come out. I'm not worried about all that. All I'm worried about is my baby coming home and I'm cooperating with police in every aspect of the investigation. Anything they need from me they just need to get in contact with us and we'll be there."

How about the TRUTH D'Andre! How about telling LE what really happened and leading them to wherever YOU put your daughter!

How about giving your daughter some dignity and her family some closure instead of making this all about covering your arse. Because the truth will come out and when it does the repercussions you will face will be far worse without your truthful cooperation than with it.

jmo

I think I may have been mistaken on the timing of the msm video clip I mentioned above.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-be-found-alive/-/1719314/5363678/-/km8ym6/-/

At the 1:03 mark D'andre is on the front steps pointing and explaining to a group of people which includes LE, Banika and some others. I intially thought this video was from the morning of Bianca's disappearance but with viewing the entire clip, it looks like this video was taken during the evening, but this particular shot may appear to be daylight due to the lighthing from the news vehicles.

I'm not sure this is from when aunt KJ is talking about DL sitting on the steps or on the steps and stuttering, which I originally thought..... so just clarifying. I don't want to misspeak and suggest something is fact, when it is speculation.

I believe the part with DL at 1:03 is the morning of the disappearance. Probly not long after the story broke. Definatly looks like Biancas mom is there talking to him, the other female looks like it could be the Aunt.

Certainly looks like he is giving them some sort of explanation to me with the hand gestures.

~

I believe the part with DL at 1:03 is the morning of the disappearance. Probly not long after the story broke. Definatly looks like Biancas mom is there talking to him, the other female looks like it could be the Aunt.

Certainly looks like he is giving them some sort of explanation to me with the hand gestures.

~

I think you are right. It's hard to tell, but after viewing the clip again, there is no snow in the video at the 1:03 mark where D'Andre is hand gesturing. There is snow in the other parts of the video which appear to be when LE searched the home. So it does appear older and newer footage was included in this video.

jmo

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/
Missing girl’s aunt speaks out

..in the above clip, aunt kellyJ says that she immediatley called d'andre when she got the news that a.m. , "about 9:30-9:45" but all he did was start stuttering, "it felt like a waste of time", so she disconnected and went over to the house instead to try to help out.

..@ 4:08, he appears to be holding his hand to his forehead, acting distraught ( probably over what allegedly happened to HIM, having a gun in his face..)

..i still would love to hear the 911 call to find out if he mentions the carjacking 1st-----or the fact that bianca has been kidnapped.

On another note. Thank God Nancy is on TV and not presenting evidence in court.

Because she has repeatedly stated an arrest warrent has been issued when in fact Alexis Weed clarified at the very beginning of the show, an arrest warrent request has been issued and a decision has yet to be made. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This about drove me muts..as I was work and decided to take a break for dinner when I heard that....only to find out it wasn't true. :(

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/
Missing girl’s aunt speaks out

..in the above clip, aunt kellyJ says that she immediatley called d'andre when she got the news that a.m. , "about 9:30-9:45" but all he did was start stuttering, "it felt like a waste of time", so she disconnected and went over to the house instead to try to help out.

..@ 4:08, he appears to be holding his hand to his forehead, acting distraught ( probably over what allegedly happened to HIM, having a gun in his face..)

..i still would love to hear the 911 call to find out if he mentions the carjacking 1st-----or the fact that bianca has been kidnapped.

BBM. Or distraught over what he had done and being overwhelmed with having to concoct such a 'fantastical' story.

jmo

thinking outloud.

If what the nephew said was true, that Bianca was alive and well when he was dropped off at home or at school the morning of the alleged carjacking, it's possible, imo, that D'Andre lost his temper and beat her after realizing he had forgotten his brief case containing his financial aid paperwork. Or for any number of reasons which may have occured after he dropped the 7 yr old and 15 yr old whereever he dropped them off.

I suppose it is possible Bianca died in the car and was brought into the house on Mitchell before he disposed of her, or he transferred the scent of decomp from the car to the home.

I sure hope LE has more of the pieces of the puzzle than we realize.

I also wonder...... the car was returned to the owner, but I will bet LE kept the car seat as evidence.

jmo

I think you are right. It's hard to tell, but after viewing the clip again, there is no snow in the video at the 1:03 mark where D'Andre is hand gesturing. There is snow in the other parts of the video which appear to be when LE searched the home. So it does appear older and newer footage was included in this video.

jmo

It is snowing in the inital part of the video but that is at DL's house during the evening when dogs were doing the search.

The breif clip at 1:03 is at Biancas mom's house earlier. It appears to be the same porch that the uncle is standing on in the other video I posted this morning.

~

thinking outloud.

If what the nephew said was true, that Bianca was alive and well when he was dropped off at home or at school the morning of the alleged carjacking, it's possible, imo, that D'Andre lost his temper and beat her after realizing he had forgotten his brief case containing his financial aid paperwork. Or for any number of reasons which may have occured after he dropped the 7 yr old and 15 yr old whereever he dropped them off.

I suppose it is possible Bianca died in the car and was brought into the house on Mitchell before he disposed of her, or he transferred the scent of decomp from the car to the home.

I sure hope LE has more of the pieces of the puzzle than we realize.

I also wonder...... the car was returned to the owner, but I will bet LE kept the car seat as evidence.

jmo

Curious to know what time he was at the college. Still can not pin down a time he was actually at WCCC.

If we use the time line here:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/09/bianca-jones-case-timeline-through-december-8th/

It must be between 8:02am and 9:20am....which gives approx 1hr and 18 minutes for any events to occur.

Also I've seen it reported he was spotted at the college but never left the car. It is possible he was casing the spot and decided against it then went elsewhere. That river front is very long with plenty of places to access it.

He may never have been going to check on his aid at all and just used that as an excuse to why he was spotted there.

I was under the impression that he supposedly ran to Bianca's mom's house after the car jacking and pounded on the door as stated by Biancas uncle in an interview. Since it happened at what, 9:25 am. Then I guess he only called the gf on his way there. So my assumption since the call to LE was made so late is that is was made from the mothers home. But then I could be wrong the details of this case seem to change so much.

Was it ever mentioned he was actually seen at the location where he claims the "high jacking" took place? I can't seem to recall.

On NG the sister said she called him at 9:35am, before it was reported to police. Then sister said there was just a bunch of noise so she hung up the phone and headed to Biancas moms. At the house DL was sitting on the steps. She stated when she asked what happened he started stuttering and she didnt get an answer. Then police showed up and pulled DL away to question him.

Is that the relative that you are trying to find? The uncle that said DL was pounding on the door? That guy's name is Gerry Weaver. He is usually described as 'living at his sister's (Banika's) house'.

DL WAS reportedly spotted by two individuals leaving the scene of the car-jacking - according to Chief Godbee:

1: A metro bus driver; and
2. Somebody 'peering' out of their window who told LE they saw DL get out of the car, which was running, and just walk away - nobody else (car-jackers, or baby) in sight.

I'm just sayin... :cow:

Curious to know what time he was at the college. Still can not pin down a time he was actually at WCCC.

If we use the time line here:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/12/09/bianca-jones-case-timeline-through-december-8th/

It must be between 8:02am and 9:20am....which gives approx 1hr and 18 minutes for any events to occur.

Also I've seen it reported he was spotted at the college but never left the car. It is possible he was casing the spot and decided against it then went elsewhere. That river front is very long with plenty of places to access it.

He may never have been going to check on his aid at all and just used that as an excuse to why he was spotted there.

Or 8:02 and 9:50 am since we don't know what time he arrived at Banika's house. We only know he contacted LE at 9:50am.

I've spent some time looking at the financial aid info for WCCC and I can't figure out why he would not have applied much sooner than the day he reported the alleged carjacking. WCCC has a place online to check financial aid. So what exactly was it he was allegedly supposed to be checking on that he needed his brief case?

Not that I buy for a second he was actually taking a "very very sick" child with him to go inquire on his financial aid status.

ETA: He never left the car? or he never entered the building?

Is that the relative that you are trying to find? The uncle that said DL was pounding on the door? That guy's name is Gerry Weaver. He is usually described as 'living at his sister's (Banika's) house'.

DL WAS reportedly spotted by two individuals leaving the scene of the car-jacking - according to Chief Godbee:

2. Somebody 'peering' out of their window who told LE they saw DL get out of the car, which was running, and just walk away - nobody else (car-jackers, or baby) in sight.

BBM and this right here, may be why the sketch of the car jacker was noted by some to resemble no one other than DL.

I thought the second witness, #2 as you describe above, saw DL near where he left the car in the alley. The location DL was allegedly seen by someone peering out a window was at the alley, not the scene of the alleged car jacking.

Yes thats the one I was talking about last night. But I found the video that contained that information this morning when my eyes were not playing so many tricks on me.

Where is Bianca?

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

Be an angel this holiday season and call with any information which will assist in bringing Bianca home!

Carrying this over to the new page.

Or 8:02 and 9:50 am since we don't know what time he arrived at Banika's house. We only know he contacted LE at 9:50am.

I've spent some time looking at the financial aid info for WCCC and I can't figure out why he would not have applied much sooner than the day he reported the alleged carjacking. WCCC has a place online to check financial aid. So what exactly was it he was allegedly supposed to be checking on that he needed his brief case?

Not that I buy for a second he was actually taking a "very very sick" child with him to go inquire on his financial aid status.

ETA: He never left the car? or he never entered the building?

Well I would guess he arrived at Biancas mothers home some time between 9:20am the time of alledged "car jack" and 9:35ish am
when the aunt says she attempted to call DL after hearing from family members (I am assuming someone at the home where he showed up).

I keep checking in, hoping that the warrant has been approved and served. No such luck as of yet.

I hope that once the warrant is served, that Dandre realizes it's better to just cut his losses and fess up. Take them to the body, tell them what he really did that morning, or the night before, and hope for the lesser possible sentence. Fingers crossed, I think at this point, it's the best we can hope for. As bad as it will be if he really did kill her, it's better to know than for her family to have to wonder for the rest of their lives if she is out there, if she's okay, if she's ever going to come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshamrick2011